Medusa's Eskimo Kush Grow

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So Medusa the coyotes killed 2 of your cats, man that's aweful. if you have any cats left or dogs don't let them get in trap you have set for coyote..

got any pics of the harvested eskimo??? how long you let it run, 9 weeks?
peace mogrow
Sorry Mo I missed this ? will post pics soon hard deciding which ones are my keepers! Ya almost 10 weeks some coming down tommarrow:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Eskimo 7 and 6 002

These were taking there time down today 7 Eskimo
Eskimo 7 and 6 003
Eskimo 7 and 6 006

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaawwww duse, soooo sorry to hear about your cats chica, that SUCKS! Fucking coyotes have been in my neighborhood recently as well, a couple of small dogs got arracked , while their owners were walkung them, BALLSY lil bastards for sure. Try to keep any other animals inside while youre away if at all possuble until you get the coyote or it goes away, agaun, you have my sympathies. The eskimos look GREAT girl, AWESOME job! :) thank you for taking the time to document the grow. Hope all else is good Medusa, be well and keep killin it! Peace Sister! Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Aaawwww duse, soooo sorry to hear about your cats chica, that SUCKS! Fucking coyotes have been in my neighborhood recently as well, a couple of small dogs got arracked , while their owners were walkung them, BALLSY lil bastards for sure. Try to keep any other animals inside while youre away if at all possuble until you get the coyote or it goes away, agaun, you have my sympathies. The eskimos look GREAT girl, AWESOME job! :) thank you for taking the time to document the grow. Hope all else is good Medusa, be well and keep killin it! Peace Sister! Motiv
Hey Motiv thanks for coming by, the Eskimos's turned out pretty well no problem's I lucked out! All animals left are living inside it's not pleasant :eek: You can relate broke my toe trying to dodge them LOL How's your foot ? Have a great day!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hey Motiv thanks for coming by, the Eskimos's turned out pretty well no problem's I lucked out! All animals left are living inside it's not pleasant :eek: You can relate broke my toe trying to dodge them LOL How's your foot ? Have a great day!
Owie, done that before too, not a fun injury. My foot is a LOT better, but still having pain pretty much constant and its been a month already, it'll get better with more time though. Thank you for asking. I hope your toe heals quickly for ya. Peace out Sis! Motiv

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I like how the resin looks gooey and cluster up tighly, going to be a super head high for sure.Awesome oil or hash maker ....I prefer buds myself !!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking Fire Medusa! What kinda smells on them nuggies? I recently smoked some Snowdog and really liked it.Great job!
I have been smoking so many dif lately I will have to get back too ya on thats Bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom