Meeks' 2013 Dapper Grow Log

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks you are always helping me out. I was unaware of the Dosatron. This will seriously improve my system.
Happy to help :cool:, don't forget to use a backflow preventer if you hook up concentrated fertilizers to any domestic water sources to prevent pollution for your houses drinking water.
I was just reading though in the overpriced nutrient thread that mixing epsom and calcium nitrate together in concentration will cause precipitation. Do you know if this is true? Do you know if either could be mixed with Jacks?
http://www.smart-fertilizer.com/articles/fertilizer-stock-solutions

I think this article is a great place to start, and there are other articles on this site, along with a fantastic (and not cheap) grower assistant software that I believe offers a free trial that suits most needs just fine. You can use the in-browser software to design simple or complex recipes and it will tell you if your recipe will have any predicted lockout problems, and of course you can tailor to an input nutrient profile.

Last edited:
ricogarion

ricogarion

Super stoked on these White Skunks! They are very vigorous, all showing above media within 48 hours of being taken out of cold storage, and 7 out of 8 showing within an hour of each other!

I took some photos while working in the hydroponic tomato greenhouse today, things have been moving along steadily and we are harvesting crates of happy healthy bright red tomatos a couple times a week to sell at farmers markets! I thought everyone might enjoy seeing an update, since the last set of photos I took was before the fruit had any color!

View attachment 282986View attachment 282987View attachment 282988View attachment 282989View attachment 282990

-Meeks:D

You know that looks like heaven on Earth.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey Meeks!!
Succulent shots, greenhouse pics, your White Master cure shots and the job you did with that Shadow Star... Add to that, more knowledge than I can wrap my feeble mind around and that's one incredible log, as usual. Always a pleasure!
Thank you!
LG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Good evening THCFarmers! I wanted to check in with you all to shout out, I have officially done it!! Yesterday I walked with honors (cum laude) in my University and Department graduation ceremonies and I was awarded the highest GPA out of the graduating students in my major. My degree will proudly state 'Bachelors of Science in Agriculture and Environmental Plant Science, with a concentration in Greenhouse & Nursery Production' from California Polytechnic State University (CalPoly SLO)!!! I'm truly a horticulturist now, and always will be! Thanks so much to the people here at The Farm and those of you who have supported me from the beginning especially, it has meant an incredible amount to me to be able to share my experience and bits of what I learn with such a knowledge hungry community!

Purple Rose

-Meeks

tHeOnEnAZ

tHeOnEnAZ

Good evening THCFarmers! I wanted to check in with you all to shout out, I have officially done it!! Yesterday I walked with honors (cum laude) in my University and Department graduation ceremonies and I was awarded the highest GPA out of the graduating students in my major. My degree will proudly state 'Bachelors of Science in Agriculture and Environmental Plant Science, with a concentration in Greenhouse & Nursery Production' from California Polytechnic State University (CalPoly SLO)!!! I'm truly a horticulturist now, and always will be! Thanks so much to the people here at The Farm and those of you who have supported me from the beginning especially, it has meant an incredible amount to me to be able to share my experience and bits of what I learn with such a knowledge hungry community!

View attachment 414763

-Meeks
Congrats brother.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Yah ! Was wondering about u also. ! What a achievement congrats to a fabulous farmer. Now u need to solve the dudding problem some farmers are having here Lol. Do u have any plans?
I have not been very active on the Farm these last few months dusa, wanna hit me with some links to the threads that are having issues? Just out of complete speculation, there is a virus I heard about from one of my plant pathology professors (one that knows my interest in cannabis) called 'Hemp Streak Virus' that is spreading throughout areas like California where there is a lot of production. She told me it was due to the low standards that cannabis growers hold for their stock plants (mother plants). Viruses are usually spread mechanically (using the same pair of scissors between infected and uninfected plants) or vectored by pests such as thrips. They are also passed on to any cuttings taken from infected stock plants. Again, this is just a wild guess and also just something people should keep an eye out for.

Top Bottom