Melizzard needs your thoughts and prayers

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Complications placed our friend Melizzard in the hospital last Thursday.

Friday she underwent a surgical procedure that went well. She is weak but they are pumping her full of calories/drugs via the IV and the focus/talk is shifting to "home care" so hopefully she will be home recuperating soon.

If you are inclined to do so, please send your thoughts, prayers and love her way.....either spiritually..or through a message here that she can view personally when she is feeling better.

Light and love. Strength and healing.

s h

K

Killerapplesauc

Get well Melizzard I will put you in my players God Bless.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Get better soon, Melizzard! I'd also mention that hospital food sucks, and the clothes aren't too swanky, either......... :)

T

TyKaycha

Melizzard,
Stay the good fight & get well soon. Keep your hopes up. You've been through a lot but it's made your spirit stronger for it. Let us know if you need 'anything'.

B

Buddy Flowers

positive vibes to you Mel )))))))))))))))))::::::::::::------

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sending quickest healing vibes over the Sierra and into the Rockies for Melizzard!

Just being in the hospital sucks ass, period. Food doesn't help, but it's almost the least of it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I saw her today, folks. Please keep her in your prayers. She is an incredible lady, and such a trooper. I hate that her battle is just incessant and overwhelming. She has done so much for the community, and is STILL doing what she can to help others in the midst of her own battles. What an inspiration (even tho I think she'd threaten to "clock me" for saying that...) :) God bless, Melizzard! Get well soon!

C

ChickenJoe

Keep on Keeping on girl!!

:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

Melizzard

Melizzard

You guys rock so hard!!!!! And Alt, hell no I wouldn't clock u!!!! You're too awesome!!!! It's gonna be a hard road back up outta this, but I'm gonna work really hard to getterdun!!!!! :) as for the food, I have a nasogastric tube to give myself complete intestinal rest. If you're unfamiliar, and I so wish I WAS, it's a stomach pump. Hungry .... for the first time in months, but without no fartin', no can do. Dammit. Lol

sky high

sky high

It's good to see your words here, Melissa. Very good.

So have ya shown the nurses how the portable vape works yet? ;-)

I hope yer able to/up to sneakin' in a few.....LOL

be strong my friend.

sending our love

the sky family

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You guys rock so hard!!!!! And Alt, hell no I wouldn't clock u!!!! You're too awesome!!!! It's gonna be a hard road back up outta this, but I'm gonna work really hard to getterdun!!!!! :) as for the food, I have a nasogastric tube to give myself complete intestinal rest. If you're unfamiliar, and I so wish I WAS, it's a stomach pump. Hungry .... for the first time in months, but without no fartin', no can do. Dammit. Lol
May I ask how long they're projecting you to be on tube-feedings? (Mom's a dietitian, familiarity with the nursing home angle of tube-feeding.)

I'm sure the minutes and hours are just dragging by, and I remember what it was like for me in the hospital once I was out of the dark. Those visits mean quite a lot, so to all who've taken the time to do so, please continue visiting as long as you can. :)

Glad you posted.

Something big this way came around... Hiya darlin'!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
we down here in the south west send our rays your way with warmth, love and positive vibrations

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Get Well Mel

Hope you feel better gal

CoolClips_wb024395.gif
on your feet soldier

send me a pm mel if you want or need anything. I do have a Iolite portable vape I can smuggle in when u r able to enjoy. get well soon homegurlie

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Wish you the best Melizzard, and hope you can fart all you want soon enough!

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Passin all the Ire vibes I took in on Thursday from hanging with Ziggy Marley and passin them on to you... Hope you feel better asap.

~J

Melizzard

Melizzard

SeaMaiden, I'm not on tube feedings ... I'm on IV TPN for nutrition and the NG tube is for suction to keep things out of my intestines since they're all blocked up. :( But I seal off that tube for several hours at a time to challenge my intestines to behave correctly. Not good enough, yet, to come off it ... I did get it removed on Easter only to have it put back in 12 hours later .... NOT cool!

My tolerance has disappeared to nothing! I take two tiny hits off my Magic Flight Launch Box (tiny vape) and I can't stay awake. So can't really even enjoy my weed any more except when I need to sleep. Suggestions? Or just keep at it? LOL

I came home Monday evening and wound up in the ER again Tues night because my suction device would not work. So I went there to get sucked out ... only to find out my NG tube is incorrectly positioned in my stomach. After they backed it out a good 6", all is well. But I swear, it's just one thing after another. Now I have found out a dear cancer friend of mine passed away last week ... just can't help but feel like I'm next. Fighting my ass off, but scared shitless. :(

Started some hormonal therapy a couple of weeks ago and go get more of that Monday. Started some chemo a week ago and will get more of that next Thurs. And I see this amazing energy healer on Tuesday ... let's all keep our fingers crossed for that. It has saved my life in the past, but I've never been this far gone. I certainly do have more faith in it than I do my conventional therapy, but this bastard has me on the ropes right now, so I need to do what I can to get it off me so I can get back in charge of things. :)

xxoo
Mel

Melizzard

Melizzard

OMG, Monkeybone ... this ROX!!!!!!! Too awesome! LOL

xxoo
Mel

:character0103: Hope you feel better gal :character0111:

this song is for you, cause you made me

:music: twang twang :music:

Oh Mel u went and got better

U knew that u better

cause nothing else much matters

There u were smiling with us

went and got on the sick bus

eww what is that green puss

U knew that u better

You asked for a vape of spirit food

the fuckers instead brought a feeding tube

pay them back with an odoriferous salute,..

U knew that u better

:sun:music

help me write the end of this song

we miss you more, need u here to sing along

I really can't write, but I have a big ,.. bong

U knew that u better

CoolClips_wb024395.gif
on your feet soldier

send me a pm mel if you want or need anything. I do have a Iolite portable vape I can smuggle in when u r able to enjoy. get well soon homegurlie

true grit

true grit

Well Mel I have to say, you still amaze me at how "normally" (if thats the right word) you come off as each day is just another battle you are used to and can handle...its very admirable. I'm sure most wouldn't even bother keeping in contact with half of the crap you're having to deal with.

I really hope things start going more smoothly for you, and the recovery process hastens! And ya know what, I wouldn't even worry about the tolerance, bet that passin out/sleep might be a good thing ;-)

Top Bottom