Melizzard needs your thoughts and prayers

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Well, I haven't communicated much till now cuz I've felt so crappy. But I'm feeling stronger, little by little. :)

Well Mel I have to say, you still amaze me at how "normally" (if thats the right word) you come off as each day is just another battle you are used to and can handle...its very admirable. I'm sure most wouldn't even bother keeping in contact with half of the crap you're having to deal with.

I really hope things start going more smoothly for you, and the recovery process hastens! And ya know what, I wouldn't even worry about the tolerance, bet that passin out/sleep might be a good thing ;-)

sky high

sky high

I couldn't have said it better than grit did.

You are in our thoughts, Mel. Rest and rebuild! (aka..hit that pipe)

s h

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

@Mel

My $0.02
Make sure you are drinking as much water as you feel comfortable with - especially in the morning. This the most natural and 'lazy' way for one to restore their bodies acid/base balance -

*~Get well~*

Melizzard

Melizzard

You are right ... but with this tube down my throat, drinking is a bitch. My throat feels like it's been sanded with sandpaper. The best I can hope for is crushed ice ... a lot. :)

xxoo
Mel

@Mel

My $0.02
Make sure you are drinking as much water as you feel comfortable with - especially in the morning. This the most natural and 'lazy' way for one to restore their bodies acid/base balance -

*~Get well~*

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hope you are doin better chickadee, rest, rest, rest...

I am back in the real world for a bit, hit me up if you need oil

take care

Tex

Melizzard

Melizzard

Well, up to 2 hits on the Launch Box that I can tolerate ... the blueberry anyway. Staying away from the narcotics like the Chemdog D and such. LOL I took 3 hits in the middle of the night last night ... but I wanted to go back to sleep. Worked like a charm! LOL Feels so funny to have no tolerance again! My poor, starving cannabinoid receptors! Can't take my oil cuz can't swallow pills ... plus it would put me in a coma. Will have to start all over again ... sigh.

xxoo
Mel

I couldn't have said it better than grit did.

You are in our thoughts, Mel. Rest and rebuild! (aka..hit that pipe)

s h

sky high

sky high

I'm glad to see you are getting your daily portion of fruit, Mel! puff...puff

If the tolerance returns yet you can still only take a few hits lemme know and 'Mr. Bubble' (Blueberry or that narcotic shit...LOL) will come to the rescue

much love and respect....

the sky fam

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh Sky, you and yers are so awesome! Right now, I have so much excess I don't even know what to do with it all! Lol. Especially with no tolerance. Gone are the 6 hits off the SSV days. I haven't even fired up my SSV due to the ripping hits it delivers ... would roll my eyes back in my head!!!!! So it's that little portable I had at the campout. :) Thanx so much for the offer!!!!

Much love,
Mel

T

TyKaycha

Mel - have you gotten the desktop ac adapter yet for the Magic-Flight yet? It's so worth it. It's power is adjustable and ready to vape in under 3 seconds. If you want to try mine out first, let me know.
Take care my friend.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
I know your hubby is going through his own hell dealing with all of this - if he needs some help around the house or yard, I'll gladly help-out in anyway. Please don't be afraid to ask.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Ty, that's so sweet! Thank you for remembering my hubby. I do worry about him. Do you live in the Springs or Denver?

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey figured I'd update you fine folks now that I'm good n able. :). I had a REALLY close call. When I got to the hospital, unbeknownst to me, the wanted to put me straight into hospice. Thank God for my onc who insisted he could treat me. Some of you received my husband's updates on how dire my situation was and the f/ups that just kept happening. Anyway, starting to fill out a bit (was literally down to 99lbs of skin and bones, still on IV nutrition except for when I go out from time to time. Stamina is slowly I proving, but the chemotherapy causes anemia, so some days I just lie low, like today.

It's so hard for me to believe how close to death I really was and how it was only a month ago that I was there. Anyway, I'm getting better and just thought y'all might wanna know. Thank you all for yer support, prayers, and thoughts. :)

beezleb878

beezleb878

ALS has tried to take me 4 times today and today I am probably the healthiest guy with it. I now mow my own grass, ok it goes when I push a lever but I walk behind it. Stay strong and things can work out!

The adapter on MFLB works very well and I highly recommend it.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I'm afraid I don't get it about the adaptor. My launch box is ready to go immediately .... Why would one need an adaptor? My face is my silver surfer ... I actually have 3 of them. Lol. I do carry my launch box for portability but use the ssv when at home.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hope you feel better mel, sending some positive thoughts to you..stay strong!

true grit

true grit

Great to hear you are recovering from that Mel, keep it up-i like hearing updates going in the positive direction!!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Munchy strain

Well, it looks like we found a good munchy strain for Melizzard. It's a phenotype of the red columbian X afghani seed run that I did.

The strange thing is it doesn't really give me the munchies but if it works for Mel that's what counts.

The pheno is displaying characteristics of both parents, leaning a little more on the afghani side.

I'm going to run it in my undercurrent system on the next run so I'll post some pictures. It's a pretty plant. Mel got most of the original plant from the initial seed run.

Melizzard

Melizzard

That's what makes this med so hard to nail down. What works one way for one, doesn't necessarily mean it'll work the same way for another. But boy, am I grateful to have something that makes me keep raiding the kitchen. Lol

Top Bottom