Melizzard R.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
City farmer

City farmer

I read some of her posts! Glad she was able to improve the quality of her life after cancer with the use of cannabis. RIP

true grit

true grit

Damn hadn't popped into the CO forum for a while and now see this :(

Man that sucks, she was probably the most the upbeat trooper during the bad times i've ever seen. Def lost a good one, RIP Mel- at least no more pain.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Damn that cancer...glad some of you got to learn from this Lady,Mel.
Shame.
sorry for the family left,here,in base camp.

squiggly

squiggly

A loss to be sure.

I'm a bright side person, so I like to think about how strong a person was--and how they stood up to the disease, not how it took them.

Rest in Peace Mel--but if it's all the same to you, I'm gonna remember you for the fight you fought and not the way you lost it.

Smoke good.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Oh crap. I remember some of her post and thought well of her. My next vape is in her honor!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

R.I.P. Another great person that will be missed by many.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Melissa remains an inspiration in my life, my childrens' lives, and many, many others. Her spunk, openness, and determination were the epitome of all that is good in the human spirit. She leaves a legacy that reaches very far and wide.

Been a long time, guys. I'll be back soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
One of my sisters is named Melissa, Greek for honeybee. Melizzard's passing comes very close to the one year anniversary of a dear neighbor's passing (April) to the very same metastatic breast cancer. Both women were, IMO, a boon to their communities and families.

sky high

sky high

Like a few other good folks here....we were friends beyond the Farm and on Fakebook...where I saw the birthday notice this AM.

Top Bottom