Melts in your mouth

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

Thanks man. It is well worth a laugh, and now hopefully even some buds. I will update you throughout.

-nugzz

Love it man. Here is the M&M at day 46. Got about 14 more days of flushing and fattening..I posted earlier in the thread I was thinking a Quap dry but Querkle is fattening up real nice this round. I ran Co2 for the first 3 weeks of flower for the first time in my flower room so it's looking like closer to 7-8 zips easily. Yeah!!! I'll post one more pic of it before the chop as well as final weight around the 5th of June. I'm planning on harvesting on the 29th. So by the 5th I'll have final weight. She is turning purple a bit now on the bud tops. I"m Going to start the flushing with refrigerated water around 57 degrees. That's helped Querkle purple up in my past grows. Thanks for following along all it's been fun.

Hempy 046
Hempy 055
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn, that shit gets me every time! I can't wait to hear the final weight.

-nugzz

R

robz

Damn, that shit gets me every time! I can't wait to hear the final weight.

-nugzz
Shit me too. I could take them now they are pretty damn fat & I see 6-7 zips easily. I'm out of meds to boot. M&M might be getting a buzz cut real soon.

R

robz

It's coming down tonight. His noggin is in dire need of a serious buzz cut. Trics are all cloudy & amber. Been getting straight water for the last 12 days. I'll post pics soon.

N

NorcalODB

robz, I came into this thread lat but that is Awesome....LMAO...great grow!!!

S

SSHZ

Fun thread........ great grow. So I guess I should start adding M & M's to my mix. Peanut or plain???

R

robz

Fun thread........ great grow. So I guess I should start adding M & M's to my mix. Peanut or plain???

Peanut all the way. I was going to get the green one but it's a chick. The red peanut is totally the stoner of the bunch.

R

robz

before the chop

Here she is day 53 of 12/12. I have some pics for ya all to look at. You think she's ripe? All cloudy & amber trics..

Hempy 060
Hempy 067
Hempy 051
R

robz

6 plus :)

Right now it's little over 7 zips but still a tad damp. So final weight in another day will be 6 plus zips dry :) nug shots coming soon.

S

StrawberryGirl

LMFAO....looks awesome. Are you gonna eat 'em when he's done? LOL..

R

robz

LMFAO....looks awesome. Are you gonna eat 'em when he's done? LOL..

The nugs are dfinatley good enough to eat. The M&M is in my studio. Final weight was 5.678 Oz. Little shy of my guesstimate but I am still happy. That's a lot of grade A quality meds.

Top Bottom