Melts in your mouth

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

funny idea bro :D

just started 10 querk's in coco from seed, just curious what you kept as your mom, going for 1-2 keepers and curious what charactoristics to look for

I only had the one female. My 10 pack got split and I just got the one female. I'm very happy with this pheno though. I yielded 4 zips off one of my plants that I let go the full 60 days. Mine is very grapey smelling very early in flower like week 2, and she starts to get frosty all the way out the leaflets in week 2 also. I have been running this pheno since last July. I've put a few different strains up against her but she always takes the lead in finishing time, bag appeal, smell & taste. She's a stony vigorous little girl that I've grown to love. She's my one that I'll keep around indeffinatley if possible. I recently got a cut of Urkle from Cali. It's cool to grow Querkles mom next to her so I can see the similarities in the 2. Have fun with yours bro. Your sure to find a gem in a 10 pack fo shoo!

R

robz

Week 1 of 12/12

Here are the Querks at week 1 of 12/12 in all their glory. stretch is probably going to be another 4-6 in.

Evergreen air nuseum 164
Evergreen air nuseum 163
B

bubbakush714

Nice grow, so how are you going to style that hair? mohawk? spikes?afro?

R

robz

Nice grow, so how are you going to style that hair? mohawk? spikes?afro?

Good question bro. I have no idea to be honest. Probably just let them do their thing now & hope that it looks cool when he's sporting a Quap in his noggin. ;)

R

robz

Beginnng of week 4

http://i1004.invalid.com/albums/af166/robz123_photo/Hempy029-2.gif We got buds

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hell yeah robz. I have a spongebob chia pet that the wife bought. I pitched the seeds and put a bean in it and broke off the bottom so the roots could just keep growing. It is still pretty small, but I hope it is female. I will post pics when "she" is bigger. Nice work though.

-nugzz

R

robz

Hell yeah robz. I have a spongebob chia pet that the wife bought. I pitched the seeds and put a bean in it and broke off the bottom so the roots could just keep growing. It is still pretty small, but I hope it is female. I will post pics when "she" is bigger. Nice work though.

-nugzz
Sweet!! Spongebong is such a stoner. And let's not forget Hashbrick :) can't wait to see it.

R

robz

Beginning of week 5

Look at the bush on this M&M :confused0054:

Tric 019
R

robz

Week 6

This beauty just got it's last feeding lastnight. I walked in my grow room & noticed his blood shot eyes and found a blunt in his hand. Damn bogart started without me lol. Only 23 days to go....:harvest:

Hempy095 1
R

robz

couple more shots week 6

Here are a few different shots.. Man did she smell up the whole house when I took iy out of the room for pics. Yummy! I can't wait to harvest!!!

Hempy 097
Hempy 098
Hempy 100
Hempy 103
Hempy 105
vaporedout

vaporedout

sorry, guilty of skimming through tons of threads, in case you already answered this..... where is your drainage holes?? it would be perfect if it was in between his legs....

R

robz

sorry, guilty of skimming through tons of threads, in case you already answered this..... where is your drainage holes?? it would be perfect if it was in between his legs....

Lol matter of fact it is. A single pee hole that runs down his leg every time he gets water. I just set him on a bath towel & let him do his business.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am not trying to hijack, but I told you I would share my Spongebob Chia and it definitely doesn't deserve it's own thread like yours. It is a confirmed female now. Positive vibes...

Resizebob2
Resizebob1
R

robz

I am not trying to hijack, but I told you I would share my Spongebob Chia and it definitely doesn't deserve it's own thread like yours. It is a confirmed female now. Positive vibes...

No worries bro. Spongebob is one of my favs! Congrats on the girl she's nice looking.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

No worries bro. Spongebob is one of my favs! Congrats on the girl she's nice looking.

Thanks man. It is well worth a laugh, and now hopefully even some buds. I will update you throughout.

-nugzz

Top Bottom