• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poedizzle

Im smoking on some purple buds now, but I WOULD LOVE MENDO PURPS!! peace
~POE~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

right on thanks man, i have have to look into a 4x4 those are some good numbers. that mendo sounds good. i use to smoke a lot of purple which im almost sure it is gran daddy purp it has been around forever. taste great but lacks the buzz. i cant wait for some Chemdog 91

M

mysophilia

Week 6, 1100 ppms feeding just 2tsb Liquid Kool Bloom , 10ml of sweet per gallon... This is best way I have found to do a pre flush... I ph to 6 to make the plant use up what ever left over N is in the plant.. The liquid Kool Bloom doesnt have N in which makes for long natural flush..

Picture 200
Picture 201
Picture 203
D

DrDanko

Hey Myso: Do you ever use the powder KoolBloom? I think it was Tex that turned me onto both of them, but the liquid is recommended earlier in the flowering cycle(first3-4 weeks), then the poweder is used later in bloom. I've only tried the powder but plan to pick up the liquid next time I'm at the store. Any advice would be appreciated. I had planned to run normal strength liquid until about week 4, then phase it down while I start feeding the poweder. The N-P-K is significantly different. I believe the explanations from Gen Hydro said that the liquid is for building a dense bud structure, while the powder is aimed to bring out the resins and oils in the late stages. Probably all stuff you already know. LOL> Keep up the good work. DrD.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Sweet, I am at day 19 right now and have had to up my PPM to 1300 ish as I was starting to see signs of def. I use flora nova bloom, liquid kool bloom, and big bud powder from AN. SO to do a good pre-flush am I correct in assuming that week 5-6 just use to LKB, then at week 6 just flush as normal?

M

mysophilia

Hey Myso: Do you ever use the powder KoolBloom? I think it was Tex that turned me onto both of them, but the liquid is recommended earlier in the flowering cycle(first3-4 weeks), then the poweder is used later in bloom. I've only tried the powder but plan to pick up the liquid next time I'm at the store. Any advice would be appreciated. I had planned to run normal strength liquid until about week 4, then phase it down while I start feeding the poweder. The N-P-K is significantly different. I believe the explanations from Gen Hydro said that the liquid is for building a dense bud structure, while the powder is aimed to bring out the resins and oils in the late stages. Probably all stuff you already know. LOL> Keep up the good work. DrD.

You can chase your tail for years tryin to run stuff that others have suggested and just get plain tired of running in circles.. I use Liquid Kool Bloom cause it doesnt have N in it at all... That makes it easier to get rid of all the N thats left in the plant... I do run both ( liquid and dry ) , just my feeding regiments are differently when it comes to particular strains...

M

mysophilia

Sweet, I am at day 19 right now and have had to up my PPM to 1300 ish as I was starting to see signs of def. I use flora nova bloom, liquid kool bloom, and big bud powder from AN. SO to do a good pre-flush am I correct in assuming that week 5-6 just use to LKB, then at week 6 just flush as normal?

I have used Flora nova line too and had similar issues with defficancys .. I had to always suppliment with cal/mag to keep up with the plants... I will start my flush at week 7 of just whats left in the rez... At end of week I will keep a chart of my ppm's and see how much nutes are being used by plant...If its starting to drop ppm's then I will probably start a solid plain 6ph water to rinse out the rest of the nutes...

M

mysophilia

Week 7, one more to go before chopping... Sb bx4's puffing up nicely ... Putting out a super dank sweet coffee smell...

Picture 230
Picture 223
Picture 242
Picture 239
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice man. I really like the trellis work. I am currently working toward a 4 plant per grow. last little plants go in next week. The four big ones are coming along. I don't know how long it will take me to get mine looking as good as yours do...but i am training them pretty good now with help from these forums.

Looking great and well planned.

Nice picts too.

G

grassyhopper

Looks excellent man. Im doin my first grow right now ever and have 1 mendo amongst 10 others. I actually have 10 strains going. Really Really wish I could pick your brain about your nute regimine. I am useing floura nova right now in week 3 of vegging and things look ok.

Again...nice setup man. Very very nice buds. Im sure this done long ago as the thread is oldish.

Grasshopper

Top Bottom