Mendo Purps Ibl

• Thread starter DaKindBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Whatsup everyone, long time lurker very rare poster here.

I saw a picture a few years ago of a beautiful plant i had to get my hands on and finally met up with the man himself @Mr_GreenGenes to try my luck.

The mendo purps came from bc bud depot stock, possibly the very first release. @Mr_GreenGenes kindly gifted me a few to see if they would crack because there hadnt been much luck at all. Out of 3 seeds i germed 1 made it. I will be documenting the life of this plant and hopefully find one similar to his old girl.
Mendo purps ibl
Mendo purps ibl 2
Mendo purps ibl 3
Mendo purps ibl Mendo purps ibl 2 Mendo purps ibl 3

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Oh fuck yeah! Man I'm so glad you got one to crack. I bought these beans in a 50 pack back in 2000-2001. There have been some funky grape flavors and some nice girls found in that batch of seeds, if only BCBD still sold solid genetics getting the last few of these to pop wouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm stoked and wuill be following along. I think I've got a cple more beans I think so I'll make sure to get em to ya so you can put that Midas touch on em haha. Lookin good so far man. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hope this one is growin like a weed. @Big Buddy , @BIGDAMBUD1 , @usstoner , @Max Frost.....these are a few of the last of the Purps I got from BCBD over 10 years ago. Thought you guys might like to see this "girl" grow....a blast from the past. Wiah I still had that "Grape Jelly" pheno Big turned me onto 6-7 years ago...was one of tastiest strains I've ever blazed. Sending some good vibes your way for this one DaKindBud! MGG

usstoner

usstoner

Right on..i remember the old stuff it was nice good taste..and i liked the buzz too...good shit..

J

juggo

Hello,
I received a mendo purps cut years ago that was awesome,no grape flavor though.I believe it came from mendo or so I was told. Was in the top ten favs.,dont remember it getting very purp however.Anxious to see what the beans turn out like,good luck!

peace,
juggo

B

Burned Haze

I ran a few crosses with mp but never as whole . Well I hope for the best and find a grapey pheno . Subscribed !

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Good luck man. I've got some good pics of BCBD Purps handy if you wanna see what to expect. Best tasting bud ever ever, by far.. Seriously.

Hell yeah man, loads of grape flavor. Share those pics bro, would love to see em...might go look back through some of my old pics and see if I can find any of my old Purps pics too. MGG

M

Mightyka

I had a pack from 2007, just one female but she was absolutely best tasting outdoor weed ever and pretty potent too :)

0526.jpg

Than I bought one more pack in 2012 and all phenos was just a garbage...

Top Bottom