Mephisto Canna Cheese first time auto grow.

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Santa came early with a new tent so Ms Cheese got herself a new home and one of the SF2000's from the 3x3. Two lights was definitely overkill in that tent. She is frosty and stinky, its hard to describe. She makes the room smell like something rotted in the corner but a rub with the fingers leaves this creamy Parmesan cheese smell with some kind of lemon citrus note at the end. Hard to pin down really. 3 more weeks and I will start to check trichs.

Starting to fatten up now too and get that sway from the fan. I feel like when they start to pack on the weight they get a certain "swagger" in the way they react to the breeze in the tent and you can see it. ❤🌱

20201215 184157
20201215 220100
20201217 143418

beluga

beluga

Santa came early with a new tent so Ms Cheese got herself a new home and one of the SF2000's from the 3x3. Two lights was definitely overkill in that tent. She is frosty and stinky, its hard to describe. She makes the room smell like something rotted in the corner but a rub with the fingers leaves this creamy Parmesan cheese smell with some kind of lemon citrus note at the end. Hard to pin down really. 3 more weeks and I will start to check trichs.

Starting to fatten up now too and get that sway from the fan. I feel like when they start to pack on the weight they get a certain "swagger" in the way they react to the breeze in the tent and you can see it. ❤🌱

View attachment 1068820View attachment 1068821View attachment 1068823
👋👋
🌮🌮

beluga

beluga

spanking twin tacos? I’m gonna need an emoji translator. 🤣
Haha!
Implying waving goodbye to the tacoing leaves.
I think grown said he was at max height with his lights in the previous tent, making it a little too intense. So, hopefully the new one will remedy that.

...but now I wanna put "spanked with tacos" into my lexicon... I feel like that's an amazing turn of phrase to use in all sorts of inappropriate circumstances.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Haha!
Implying waving goodbye to the tacoing leaves.
I think grown said he was at max height with his lights in the previous tent, making it a little too intense. So, hopefully the new one will remedy that.

...but now I wanna put "spanked with tacos" into my lexicon... I feel like that's an amazing turn of phrase to use in all sorts of inappropriate circumstances.
Yeah she hasn't reallly put on many new leaves to see but it hasn't gotten any worse. I have to say she's been a very friendly first auto to grow. So much so I'm going to make this a perpetual auto tent with three plants. Start 1 every 30 days and keep only 80 day varieties so I can harvest 1 plant and have fresh flowers every month lol. 👍

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Chopped!!!

Unforseen circumstances in my building have forced me to rethink and rearrange my entire grow.

It's a long story... but let's just say it starts with a leak in the roof and a partially collapsed ceiling.

Will update when the time comes for anyone watching 👍

20210105 162533
20210105 183842
20210105 183814

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Checkin' In: for the smoke review...MG store opens again Monday and CannaCheese is on the short list of seeds to buy
Man idk where to start...cheese, wine, garlic, citrus... It's like a delicious pasta dish! I'm loving it even tho I've never had other 1:1 strains before.

@amekins anything to add to that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom