Mexican Police Seize Pot Worth $340 Million In Tijuana Raids

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alyeska

publicity stunt

i agree with con and donk this story reeks of bs. the picture looks staged and like con said a couple guys with mp5's is not gonna stop those guys they have better hardware than that.

Agreed staged, I would like to see all of that being burned up. A public demonstration of them burning it with an audience would maybe put some validity in it. However it is probably just a brick (the kind they used to make houses with)rolled up in some white tape.

A

alyeska

Mexico coruption

last i heard it was 130+ tons! "thats a hugge bitch" lol
THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN PONDERING
1) I wonder how much that amount (130 tons)represents in the yearly production of pot in mexico? 5% mabe 10%
2) was that this seasons load, was that just harvested?
3) Wonder what the wholesale markets in Houston and san diego look like right now and how much brick by the kilo went up, if any?
40 funny how when the put a $ figure on it they always use some ubsurd formula, like 20$ a gram street retail on bomb, type shit.

what say you?
Confu...

Well considering in Mexico 20 people have control of the country. So all in all I really don't think they care if a shipment like this was seized. I mean they can grow outside/green houses that automatically changes to 12/12 all year long. Cheap labor to manage the farm, harvest and packaging it up oh yea and don't forget all the armed men with ak-47's. Imagine driving in the mid west state like Iowa, Nebraska and all you see is corn. Now think of driving in Mexico and all you see is Fields and fields or green. We grow so much corn we have to make it into corn syrup. They grow so much they probably don't know what to do with it all. I believe it was a kick back to the government to catch all the bulky cheap weed while letting all the others go through like white and H.. The point is that Mexico so corrupt that what was reported was almost 1/4 of a million pounds if it was real. However if it was real I wonder how much was not reported.

G

grapez_713

jajajaja demnz yall ninjaz got dem mexiiicanz fuck up ya didint start smoking dro da first time yall bought dat outdoo from ova there n shit dem nikkaz been ballin since wooooow b.c nigguz n yal,l aint shit dem cartelz dont fuck around shit but im down with kind !!! no seedz nikka

boi grapez X3 -713

L

lemonkush420

If i was one of those police i who want a block of all kinds there

C

califeenia

what a fucking waste of time.

are you trippin?? this was a raid in mexico not US. where do you think those schwaggs would have ended up... in the streets of US. funding back to the mexican cartel.

T

TheGreenHand

ok not all bud from mexico is crap....how the package it and ship it oh and store it for monthes on in is what makes mex brick weed crap. I've gotten excellent pheno's from brick weed seed.
I live in tx and brick weed went up when that happened. It was $180-240. That was the norm since last year, but now that busts are getting bigger and the borders are riskier the price has doubled. But that's just on my side of the fence. I don't know if the prices have inflated on the mexico side too.
Either way that was a storage warehouse. Bud from all over mexico was stored there. Different colored wrap and packaging indicates the region or area where it came from in mexico.
That was a substantial loss on the cartels part, would you give up that much money?

W

WolfDawg

Well I guess no matter where they are, the Pigs will always Overestimate how much the dope is worth.........

They said its worth $340 million on the Mexican side.....Such Bullshit 105 tons = 210,000 lbs = $1619 per lb.. on the Mexican side for Shwag...WTF.....so more like a tenth of that at most = $161/lb = $34 million

B

BHOaddict

Haha I'm with the "keep it down there" crowd myself but still this would suck. Seems most likely just the "government" in Tiajuana trying to get some tourism back.

E

edux10

Well I guess no matter where they are, the Pigs will always Overestimate how much the dope is worth.........

They said its worth $340 million on the Mexican side.....Such Bullshit 105 tons = 210,000 lbs = $1619 per lb.. on the Mexican side for Shwag...WTF.....so more like a tenth of that at most = $161/lb = $34 million

who knows if it was shwag or not tho. even if it was b grades it could go for a G a lb. Im trying to remember, i have only bought schwag 2 times in my like. both times was around 4-450$ a p. (one of the times i got rolled on with about half a p too, embarassing getting nabbed for stress.... cop was stoaked, didnt even know that it was schwag, then when we were at the stataion i see my high school officer who is now a feild cop, he popped someone with like 2 grams or something and hes telling the cop that rolled on me "yeah, that stuff is nasty looking, look at this hydro i just got off this kid") funny how some cops act like they dont know the difference in quality on the street. That is why we get these crazy numbers i guess. They see an oz of stress weed and say, "well that has a street value of $400" lol, redic.

B

bluemoonrocks

Lol I'm with 20North; What a waste of time! Like that was alot of effort on their part especially shooting authorities and attempting to get away lol....And all to waste! what a shame- bet you the fuzz incinerating it enjoyed the sight and aromas though :]

R

raphen_ilweed

Yeah the idea that it was a staged bust isn't too extravagant. Definitely a photo op. Besides, why do only large "bust's" have such nicely packaged, wrapped and labeled "bricks"? Hoping this will help boost wholesale market prices up here.:icon_spin:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I go to mexico quite a bit. Rosarito, San Felipe, Tecate, Ensanada. Mostly for motorcycle riding. Believe you we when i say they have some bomb down there. And believe you me when i say they have some crap down there.

I can also say it's FUKN WAR down there. Dead bodies are not rare to see down there. When they show these pics I think they're just trying to give hope that this war on drugs thing is working.

And if you guys think there's only 2 guards watching the weed with 2 sub's??? WOW. You guy's are crazy. Most border dwelling cali heads carry more heat under their bed's. And that's an understatement.

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

And if you guys think there's only 2 guards watching the weed with 2 sub's??? WOW. You guy's are crazy. Most border dwelling cali heads carry more heat under their bed's. And that's an understatement.

Hahahah , yeah I think ive got more heat than that under my bed lol & Im a little white girl.

Seems like a bunch of bull, but everyone;s gotta pay their taxes.!

D

dankbank

think of all the hard man hours just taken away from the growers of this marijuana, im sure their bosses wont be happy campers and measures will be taken to adjust to this loss and i bet it is going to effect the field workers and their families in a negative way

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yikes that pic is impressive..but if it's staged then that indeed is a shame.

I say take a decent % of our military out of the Mideast and take back our mountains and the southern border. We'll see who's bad then eh? Our guys versus the cartel..no contest.

D

DR. know

If the cartels can handle a 340 million dollar hit, ...is anyone else think the had too much to lose from cali going legal?

L

LikemindS

well at least it was all crap herb with little benefit to humanity.... The Damn DRUG WAR makin people shoot at each other AGAIN!

jyip

jyip

jajajaja demnz yall ninjaz got dem mexiiicanz fuck up ya didint start smoking dro da first time yall bought dat outdoo from ova there n shit dem nikkaz been ballin since wooooow b.c nigguz n yal,l aint shit dem cartelz dont fuck around shit but im down with kind !!! no seedz nikka

anybody care 2 translate this???

Top Bottom