Mexican Police Seize Pot Worth $340 Million In Tijuana Raids

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jsän

Excuse me stewardess, i speak jive...ala Airplane.

anybody care 2 translate this???

He said.

"Hahaha, you guys are talking shit about the Mexicans, when you Know that you weren't smoking Hydro the first time you got high. And that first sack you bought was mexi-brick since the cartels have been growing it since biblical times. Not that i grow better than the cartels, but i do like good bud. with no seeds."

or something close to that.. it has been awhile since i spoke jive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190iqepL-G4

S

ScarabGlass

jajajaja demnz yall ninjaz got dem mexiiicanz fuck up ya didint start smoking dro da first time yall bought dat outdoo from ova there n shit dem nikkaz been ballin since wooooow b.c nigguz n yal,l aint shit dem cartelz dont fuck around shit but im down with kind !!! no seedz nikka

boi grapez X3 -713

I hope you don't talk like that in real life. Reading this made me want to punch you in the face.

T

tipper619sd

Well thats a bust but im sure its all part of the deal. We bust your small shipment you get the big shipment through we look like hero's. Maybe the us can be a lil more lenient about letting our people across the borders. YADA YADA when will the other drugs get caught in big raids like this. Its all propaganda by the media and government everybody has there hands in it and they are all dirty. When i see all drugs not just one specific type in a bust then ill know its real they dont just ship weed by itself thats peanuts to an elephant. White is way more expensive and easier to move in bigger quantities. They government needs to step its game up we are done with the same tactics they have been using years. Drug bust marijuana never Drug bust cocaine or meth , nothing of the sort. Glad they got it but wish they would have just kept it under wraps. Why do we need to see this stuff. I understand its our border but they haven't spoke a word about a different type of bust or problem we have its just getting old.

T

tipper619sd

grapez please refrain from using the n word. It is offensive and very disrespectful, being black or not. I understand you might use it against your will or what not but to blatantly type it shows you have no respect for yourself or anybody else. Educate yourself my brother and my the Lord bless you. Very uncalled for and i disgrace to you your family and your race being " Human race " that is.

Top Bottom