MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Those babies look very healthy! Hope you get a few girls to shine. The GK has easily doubled in size in the last week; I'll grab a shot as soon as I can. That mom is about to get down to BIZNISSSS :)

So far, all the GK f1s and bx1s like to stretch, but also branch out. My buddy should be coming back this week from vaca and his GKbx1( the same cut you have ) is almost finished. I'll put a few pics of her up, once I can head over there.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I took cuts off your keeper, but haven't flowered it out yet. Confident in that one, so I have only begun to flower the last of the seeds I popped as a test. I just got a couple packs of BabaG's Crystal Ship crosses, so they are next in line for testing. Then I intend to explore the Black Forest Fire. Looking forward to the GK, though, and seeing what she does. The one I am flowering is just really starting to throw pistils hard.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I took cuts off your keeper, but haven't flowered it out yet. Confident in that one, so I have only begun to flower the last of the seeds I popped as a test. I just got a couple packs of BabaG's Crystal Ship crosses, so they are next in line for testing. Then I intend to explore the Black Forest Fire. Looking forward to the GK, though, and seeing what she does. The one I am flowering is just really starting to throw pistils hard.
Starting BFF in the end of october. only three though.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Wait till the lemon drops and OG start kickin......that smell is crazy. This pheno buds out like the A4.... look for tight individual nugs on most of the plant with short stocky colas.

Starting BFF in the end of october. only three though.

I'll be dropping some BFF f2s for my New Year run. Shit is fire.. I really need work that line hard. Lots of good stuff to be had. I'm also trying to get a 6pack of DNA Cannalope Haze popped. I really want to cross a stabilized male to a dank Sour Amnesia my friend holds. I need a little more Haze in my life..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Wait till the lemon drops and OG start kickin......that smell is crazy. This pheno buds out like the A4.... look for tight individual nugs on most of the plant with short stocky colas.

I'll be dropping some BFF f2s for my New Year run. Shit is fire.. I really need work that line hard. Lots of good stuff to be had. I'm also trying to get a 6pack of DNA Cannalope Haze popped. I really want to cross a stabilized male to a dank Sour Amnesia my friend holds. I need a little more Haze in my life..
I have a regular amnesia thats really awesome that would be super cantalopey to breed with.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Day 3 bud... 31%rh, 79f lights on, 65f off. Roots Original a little too hot for Matilda. Seedlings look nice....very stinky for tiny plants- @altitudefarmer

I have a regular amnesia thats really awesome that would be super cantalopey to breed with.

I will save you some pollen.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Around week 3. 4/5 Matilda x Kushdee are female. Male should start to drop pollen in a few days. 100% germination on the new seeds- 5 Tai Chi f3, 5 Black Forest Fire f2, 5 Deadhead OG x Cheese...pics in a few days..

Sunset last night.......sick!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Dude totally forgot about that dankey Tai Chi.. nomnom

Yes my brotha. Moving on to the f3s now. Cant wait to see what I find. The Deadhead OG x Cheese are beautiful as well....been a while since I've messed with them.

Stared pollinating the Matilda today for bx1s. The other plants will be dusted for f2s, in another few days....just waiting till the bottom buds get a little bigger. The male is a stinky bastard. Nice work on those Matilda/Kushdees @altitudefarmer !!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The male Matilda/Kushdee. I picked the fans off to show structure. She's dead now, after yesterdays' dusting. I'm liking the smell of the hybrids better than the Matilda at this point, but way too early to make any kind of judgement..

The new batch. Deadheads' Cheese didn't germ very well. Had some problems with my DV Cheese as well, in earlier rounds. Cheese was a fem'd seed from Dinafem. Tai Chi as always, healthy and vigorous as hell. BFFs looking good so far..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The male Matilda/Kushdee. I picked the fans off to show structure. She's dead now, after yesterdays' dusting. I'm liking the smell of the hybrids better than the Matilda at this point, but way too early to make any kind of judgement..

View attachment 449557

The new batch. Deadheads' Cheese didn't germ very well. Had some problems with my DV Cheese as well, in earlier rounds. Cheese was a fem'd seed from Dinafem. Tai Chi as always, healthy and vigorous as hell. BFFs looking good so far..
View attachment 449558
Nice. How long of veg on him? I've never grown one past about two months or so from seed.....

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@caveman4.20 - All the Matilda/Kushdee plants had about 10 days of veg, he was around 4 weeks old before culling.

I culled the Deadheads' Cheese. Didn't like the weakness compared to the other seedlings. I added a cross I've been holding onto for a few years....a very special Blue Dream x Deadhead OG. Had a friend who grew one of these at his MMC for a few years. Better than the BD, IMO. Amazing blueberry and OG funk flavored bud. Huge yields. Can't wait to share some of the f2s... I'd like to bx to a DHOG, if I can find a nice female..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

All plant have been given nothing but a coco based supersoil at 25%, and 75% Roots original, and water. 600W Hortilab HPS, temps running 82 lights on, 69 light off, RH30 - 33%. Matilda is in a 10gal and the others are in 2gal pots.

Matilda started bud 9-17 No stretch compared to Alien 4 hybrids. Only one cola was dusted for bx1s.

Matilda/Kushdees started bud 9-19. Only the top nugs were dusted so not expecting to get too many f2s.

This bottom one most resembles the male....kind of skimpy but she has the best stank of the group. The skimpy ones usually have some nice fire.. All plants real easy to grow so far..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Here's the new plants. Top row is Black Forest Fire f2, middle are the Tai Chi f3, bottom are Blue Dream x Deadhead OG. Threw out the weakest TC and started 2 more, along with the Bluehead OG. The BFF and TC are about 1 week old......the others just broke ground yesterday.. BHOG are some of my oldest seeds. All my seeds are kept in plastic bags which are stored in a tin in my closet. Never had problems with seeds popping. There is no need to refrigerate seeds with rice.....total waste of time and bullshit, IMO. These are about 5 years old and all 6 popped within 2 - 3 days.

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here's the new plants. Top row is Black Forest Fire f2, middle are the Tai Chi f3, bottom are Blue Dream x Deadhead OG. Threw out the weakest TC and started 2 more, along with the Bluehead OG. The BFF and TC are about 1 week old......the others just broke ground yesterday.. BHOG are some of my oldest seeds. All my seeds are kept in plastic bags which are stored in a tin in my closet. Never had problems with seeds popping. There is no need to refrigerate seeds with rice.....total waste of time and bullshit, IMO. These are about 5 years old and all 6 popped within 2 - 3 days.

View attachment 451058
Organic runs for those seeds ?

Top Bottom