MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

got my garlic knot looking much better this round my friend, no pics yet don't want to jinks myself.

peace;)

Nice JAWS. Mine are turning out nice as well. Had that period after transplanting but things are stanky now. The bx1s don't stretch that much but smell like God gave his blessings. I'm gonna revisit the BFF (GK x Adog f4) f2s next run to search for the ultimate Afghan skunk plant. These have the killer frost and stank, with phenos leaning all over the place......definitely hard to pick a keeper.

JAWS

JAWS

yup i backed off any feeding to this point just let them dry decently and have been watering with cal-mag and a bit of e-salt.

the intire upper half of the plant looks pretty awesome and ive been removing the lower to get a clean plant before going to 12/12.

hope you find that killer skunk pheno, if ya do give a friend a shout.

peace;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

yup i backed off any feeding to this point just let them dry decently and have been watering with cal-mag and a bit of e-salt.

the intire upper half of the plant looks pretty awesome and ive been removing the lower to get a clean plant before going to 12/12.

hope you find that killer skunk pheno, if ya do give a friend a shout.

peace;)
Spiking my interest in my Garlic knots and i happen to have a few ;) alien and chem seemed to be my best plant or 1 of 2 in this run

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I let aspens get away from me some... Stretchy mamas there are and fucking fast growing. Might be kicking myself down the road for not training them better

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Right NT? There is no way to get a massive yield without SCROG or SCROP. One of the DVKs is doing the same thing, only the shoots have twice the girth. Beds must be hard with AOG.

SOS- I think the buds might spike your interest a little more..

JAWS- Glad she's coming back for you. It took me a few weeks, but I have my GKbx on full nutrient feedings now, and she's loving it. My f2 seeds are from an f1 Afghan skunk pheno so I know she's in there....just need to find her. :) Watch the stretch on her....they grow compact and then take off in bud. Shouldn't be much different than some of the OGs you grow.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Actually the blue dream and Romulan were ready first so they went in the beds. Did the aspens in pots filling the room. We'll see how they do. Both the beds are nutty, so much flower developing everywhere I am laughing at myself for waiting so long to grow this way

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Good work out lifting 5gal pots from grow room to coffee table for photos! Even better if you do it with the 10gal pots. :p

Even in the 7gal, it's starting to become a pain in the ass......so today, I have 3 lazy pics of the SOG garden and a silhouette pic of the DVK, the largest of the garden.

D

disposition84

Everything is so green and healthy looking, excited to watch you kill it. Should be a great harvest of all kinds of funk! The DVK's are simply perfect looking man.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Everything is so green and healthy looking, excited to watch you kill it. Should be a great harvest of all kinds of funk! The DVK's are simply perfect looking man.

You know me...I'm liking the SMH right now. And shortly those beautiful DKVs will be growing at your place. :) BTW, thanx for samples. Romulan is my favorite, by far.. Im a little excited to make some wax with all the trimmings! Something like this big ol' cookie... ;)

Picture 018

As I rotate the plants around, I will get more pics up.

7gal, day 7 bud, Sour Martian Haze(Mean Martian Green[m] x SSSDH[f])

5gal, day 7 bud, transplanted to 10gal pot after pic.. Garlic Knotsbx1(Alien #4[f] x Garlic Breath[m]) x Alien #4[f])

Last edited:
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Damn, NT!!! Your killin those beds. You weren't joking... I'm smoking some of dispo's Romulan----F'ing AMAZING!!!

Man you sure do train those girls proper , getting the most you can out of those for sure . Looking ready to really put out for you (damn sounded like a pimp line) pimp them girls ....lol

I do love my SCROP to bump up the yields a bit..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Man these are ugly ass clones.. They're are finally starting to grow. It's a little too cold in this room, but they're off to the races after more than two weeks. All but the Detroit Diesel are going to a friend. Echinacea in the background..

I gave away my GK bx1 #2 girl to a friend, so I chopped a few clones before seeing her off. I think these were cut 3 or 4 days ago. Loving this shit.. Can't wait to hand these out!

BshDctr

BshDctr

MGCanna,
Hey there brother! Long time. I have been having a great time reading through your thread here. Looks like some killer work going on. I wanted to let you know that the Death Valley Cheese has been a HUGE crowd pleaser up north. More than one person has told me it is the best cannabis they have ever smoked, due to the amazing flavor and deep, thoroughly enjoyable effect. I am planning on running your Sour Cream x SSSDH (femd) outdoors this summer and a close friend just popped a few Pikes Peak Diesel. Looking forward to growing more MGCanna gear.
Looking forward to next time we meet and smoke together as well,
Take care

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Just reading the last couple of pages of this thread has made me realise I need to veg a HELL of a lot longer.

You have some magnificent beasts on the go, great job, picking up pointers without realising it.

Subliminal shizzle.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just reading the last couple of pages of this thread has made me realise I need to veg a HELL of a lot longer.

You have some magnificent beasts on the go, great job, picking up pointers without realising it.

Subliminal shizzle.
A proper trained plant like that makes most consider doing things different . That is whats good about the farm watching other makes you realize what your slacking on or could do better but agreed my man sure can train a plant.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

MGCanna,
Hey there brother! Long time. I have been having a great time reading through your thread here. Looks like some killer work going on. I wanted to let you know that the Death Valley Cheese has been a HUGE crowd pleaser up north. More than one person has told me it is the best cannabis they have ever smoked, due to the amazing flavor and deep, thoroughly enjoyable effect. I am planning on running your Sour Cream x SSSDH (femd) outdoors this summer and a close friend just popped a few Pikes Peak Diesel. Looking forward to growing more MGCanna gear.
Looking forward to next time we meet and smoke together as well,
Take care

Hey brother....blessings!!! You're lucky you didn't come down for the SB party...what a pathetic performance by the Broncs.. :( Dispo had mentioned to me the DVC being a big hit up north. It's good to hear she's putting smiles on faces. Is that yield insane or what?!?! Definitely some of the frostiest plants I've grown as of late. Watch the stretch on the 3rd Eye Haze. I'm not sure she's a good plant for outdoor...the SSSDH took 13 weeks to bud. The Sour C is a 10 week bud. I loved growing the PPD. Real easy plant. Huge fans and big fat colas on my tester... If you want anything I have, send me a txt and I'll come up and say hello. Here's the PPD....

Picture 007

Subliminal shizzle.

Thanx for stoppin by, Wizzard. Ya these were veg'd for 6 weeks. A little smaller than expected, but it makes sense, not using a super soil during veg. The plants started to suffer around week 4, but after a nice feeding they were back on track. But I lost a few days of growth due to the oversight. I continue to feed once a week , just to be safe. I think the plants are budding much quicker with the Age Old nut's compared to my SS mix.

Feeding on Mondays, 1st 2 weeks of bud:
1gal h2o
6ml AO grow
6ml AO bud
3ml Bud Candy
1/2 ml Black Strap

Total of 640 ppms

Feeding on Thursdays, 1st 2 weeks of bud:
1gal h2o
1ml Sea Green
3ml Canna Boost

Latest posts