MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BshDctr

BshDctr

Yep, the DVC yield and bud size is just superb. 342 grams average on each of the 2 I just pulled. Huge rock hard buds dripping with resin. Full melt hash from her is to die for.

The long flowering time is actually what I was hoping for with the Sour Cream x SSSDH so I am glad to hear they both went so long. I tasted the Sour Cream ( I believe the same cut) grown by CAS and it was the best tasting Haze cross I've had in a while. My plan for the SC x SSSDH is veg indoors April, harden them off outside during May, and then do a light-depo starting June 1st. June, July, August, and September will give the girls 16 weeks of outdoor 12/12 sunshine which I am hoping will produce some Sativa magic. Thanks for the pics on the PPD. I'll let you know how they turn out.
Once again, thanks for the seeds and work you do for the community MGCanna!

Last edited:
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Anytime brother. Yes the Sour C you smoked from CAS was my cut. Amazing pot for sure....just a little light on the yield. That was the most popular strain I ran at my old MMC. The SSSDH was the #1 pheno, leaning heavy toward the Haze side. Massive stretch on these....3X after flipping. Dispo is hooking me up with his (MMG x Sour C) seeds. I plan to run that and the Sour C next time for the bx1's. I will get the yield up on her without killing that flavor. SSSDH#2 Sour D pheno was crossed to the MMG. What else you growing these days? You still growing the Kshdctr?

SSSDH....
Picture 067
IMG 2719

Here is the 3rd Eye Haze before giving her to a someone who killed it. I wish I kept her..
IMG 2835

soserthc1

soserthc1

There you go bro looks like a chop coming up fairly soon for you . Is the sour cream from DNA ?

JAWS

JAWS

Anytime brother. Yes the Sour C you smoked from CAS was my cut. Amazing pot for sure....just a little light on the yield. That was the most popular strain I ran at my old MMC. The SSSDH was the #1 pheno, leaning heavy toward the Haze side. Massive stretch on these....3X after flipping. Dispo is hooking me up with his (MMG x Sour C) seeds. I plan to run that and the Sour C next time for the bx1's. I will get the yield up on her without killing that flavor. SSSDH#2 Sour D pheno was crossed to the MMG. What else you growing these days? You still growing the Kshdctr?

SSSDH....
View attachment 384408 View attachment 384412

Here is the 3rd Eye Haze before giving her to a someone who killed it. I wish I kept her..
View attachment 384416

hey brother you needing some of those 3RD EYE HAZE seeds back??, if so give me a shout.

much respect:)

BshDctr

BshDctr

"What else you growing these days? You still growing the Kshdctr? "

Yes, the Kshdctr, DVC, and Timewreck #7 (vortex pheno). Finally going to try and find a male in my Kshdctr x Garlic Breath for a BX this summer. I passed the Kshdctr to Homebrew too so I am looking forward to future crosses he may make with her.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

hey brother you needing some of those 3RD EYE HAZE seeds back??, if so give me a shout.

much respect:)

Too much sativa for you? I have plenty left, but thank you. You can toss them if you have no interest...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

"What else you growing these days? You still growing the Kshdctr? "

Yes, the Kshdctr, DVC, and Timewreck #7 (vortex pheno). Finally going to try and find a male in my Kshdctr x Garlic Breath for a BX this summer. I passed the Kshdctr to Homebrew too so I am looking forward to future crosses he may make with her.

You didn't!! SWEET!! I'd love to grow a few of those GK x Kshdctr. If you want a GKbx1 female to use in the cross, LMK. Should be interesting to see how the Kshdctr grows in HBs' environment.. Gold Finger!!

JAWS

JAWS

Too much sativa for you? I have plenty left, but thank you. You can toss them if you have no interest...

it seems my last reply was deleted.

so ya i wont be tossing those seeds at all my friend, my reply up there was not about not liking the strain.

peace:)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

it seems my last reply was deleted.

so ya i wont be tossing those seeds at all my friend, my reply up there was not about not liking the strain.

peace:)

I wasn't saying you didn't like those, only that I understood if you did because they're fem'd and have lots of Haze in them... :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

My favorite so far...Sour Martians, day 21. Filling in like the GKbx1 but with much more early resin and a sweet tangy skunky sativa smell..

DVK #1, day 21 Badass lemon diesel and Chemdog stench. Lanky like an OG, kick ass for SCROG.. She carries the most resin early on.

D

disposition84

Looking awesome man, can't wait to see what the final products turn out to be like! Got some of the Sour Cream x MMG like MG said if anyone is interested in trying them out, I haven't tried em myself but should be some good in there.

Bsh, that Timewreck 7 is amazing smoke, gets me so high and one of my personal favs. Got some phenos from seed I had run that have some nice long hazy looking nugs to them and curious to see how it turns out under better conditions than I had given her.

Thanks for all that both of you guys do for the community :)

Edit: You too jaws, your gear looks amazing and i'm glad to see you back on the boards :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bsh- Timewrecks are sick.....saw them a couple days ago and they're by far, the best looking plants in the garden!

Dispo- that Chemdog #4 is puke-o-licious! Not to mention a beast....nice growing. I need a cut! That Aspen OG is the same.....super funky stench, big yield... Budpatch did good on this one.

Week 3 feed, Monday, per 1gal h2o:
9ml AO Bud
3ml AO Grow
4ml Bud Candy
2 drops Floralicious Plus
1/2 tsp Black Strap

2cup/5gal, 3cup/7gal

PPMs at 620

Week 3 feed, Thursday, per 1gal h2o
1ml Silica
1ml Boost
2ml Microblast
3ml CalMag

1 cup/5gals, 2cup/7gals

PPMs TBD...

Since starting AO Grow in veg, the plants haven't shown any signs of nute shock, except the GKbx1. After recovering, she's had no problems, but she gets 1/2 the normal amount of nutes. Soil mix works great, except a little strong for new cuttings. I switched back to rapid rooter in Roots Original.....shit never fails.

Last edited:
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

DVK #2(Chem Valley Kush x Deadhead OG). Grows quick and easy like #1, likes to double after flipping, maybe a little more. Loves nutrients, but not a hog. Has less OG and more a sweet funk smell compared to her lemon pledge sister. Hopefully these don't throws nanners..if they do, I need to scrap the DVCheese and DVKush projects. It would be a shame...they're both fire. Around day 25:

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

A couple more of the GK bx1, pheno #1. Looks like the resin is late to the party compared to the other strains, but her buds are much larger at around 25 days.. The Alien #4 does the same....not worried. She has a nice zesty garlic stank the neighbors can smell. ;)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking good up in herrr! Keep banging them out...

Really like the look of that DVK....ever since you started playing with'em...

What's the SMH?

Peace!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Edit on day 29 feeding- remove PK13/14, replace w/ Boost

Looking good up in herrr! Keep banging them out...

Really like the look of that DVK....ever since you started playing with'em...

What's the SMH?

Peace!

Thanx Baked. I'm just trying to keep those stems green. They usually have purple striping by now. I figured adding more P and micro nute's to the mix would most likely fix that issue. Ya the SMH....it's a killer Sour Diesel heavy pheno of SSSDH x Mean Martian Green. There a couple pics of the SSSDH at the top of this page and the pic of the male MMG is somewhere on the thread.. MMG is (Great White Shark x Jamacian Lambs Bread) x G13 Haze). Very interesting terpine profile on her....sweet if you smell a bud, but when touched, a super sour funk. The plant grows stocky as hell, but has perfect spacing for buds...good light penetration through the canopy.

The DVKs are dank, but I'm worried about herming. All this negative talk about Cali Connection on the board, ya know? I've had good luck with his crosses so far. Anyway, both phenos are nice, #1 being stankass and skimpy, #2 w/ a better yield but not a stanky. Both just as frosty. Here's the #2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom