MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Garlic Knots bx1 dried buds:

My wife saw this pic and said, "you need a macro lens". Hopefully in a few days I'll pick one up..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Looks super fire! Straight OG?

DVK is (Chemdog D x OGK f4) x (Skunk VA x OGK f4), (Chem Vally Kush x Deadhead OG) respectively, from CC. Fire!!

Sour Martian Haze!!!

Sour undertones with intense Cool Aid sweetness, very little fuel or funk. Some fox tailing. Looks a lot like the SSSDH, and the buds have a dark color reminding me of AJ's Sour D. Hopefully my buddy Dispo finds a nice keeper in his pack. I would love to bx the SMH to a slightly different pheno..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

My favorite...

Tai Chi f2, should have about 200 f3 beans to work with. Can't wait to grow this line out 7 or 8 gens... This girl has about 7 - 10 days till harvest.. She's like her mother; just as frosty, monster calyxes. The smell is more intense and buds are smaller but more dense. Flavor is super sour peppermint patty funk. Yield is average.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

My favorite...
View attachment 397754

View attachment 397755
Tai Chi f2, should have about 200 f3 beans to work with. Can't wait to grow this line out 7 or 8 gens... This girl has about 7 - 10 days till harvest.. She's like her mother; just as frosty, monster calyxes. The smell is more intense and buds are smaller but more dense. Flavor is super sour peppermint patty funk. Yield is average.
Wow just beautiful....respect..DJXX

BshDctr

BshDctr

SourMartianHaze looks insane! Along with everything else too....but I love the structure of the SMH bud.
Thought it might make you smile to hear I gifted out large amounts of my Death Valley Cheese (about 2 grams each stuffed into a bunch of plastic Easter eggs) to anyone I met from out of the state at the Cup to share some Colorado bred dank :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@BshDctr - SMH started dropping a few nanners this last week....maybe 5 or 6 total. Plant still has another 7 - 10 days to go. I won't breed with her nut I'll keep her around for a while. Unbelievable terpene profile!!

Can't wait to test these out @OLDproLg. Anyone know a good lab in Denver??

DVK's kind of suck.....only because the trim job is a difficult one.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Here's the Detroit Diesel. Not fun to trim at all. Very good smell and taste. Very strong buzzzz.....maybe the strongest of this set.. The plant was huge for the size of the 3gal smartpot, but the plant had so many offshoots, half the buds were hashoil material. Maybe growing smaller plants, SOG, or beds would produce larger buds..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Looks like this is the end of the road until I can figure out odor control. Had some issues at work smelling like "fresh growing herb".... I have a charcoal filter and UV germicidal light....neither are helping.

Bad news for the Tai Chi. Super sensitive bitch! At 71 days, I left the light on in the bud room all day while trimming. The next day, TC started throwing nanners. I knew this plant had issues but it's so damn good, I couldn't give up on her. Breeding is closed for good, but I will grow the f3 seeds out for personal smoke. The SMH came down 1 or 2 weeks early due to the odor issues.

Looks like the Garlic Knots bx1 wins this round.

D

disposition84

Damn duder, I'm sorry to hear about that. What if you were to try to seal the room up and exhaust outside, could that be an option? I run about 3 filters in my place currently to help make sure there's plenty of fight and don't get too many complaints on smell from family and friends coming to visit.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Damn that's some less than amazing news @MtGrownCanna , but it just sounds like a hiccup at least. Sad to hear about the Tai Chi-- those look amazing. By the way, excellent pics in APRIL's POTM @disposition84, @MtGrownCanna both of ya'z!

Top Bottom