Miami White genetics = FL White Widow Humboldt OG??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Werun. .. That's because most people cross og kush and chem hybrids. Most don't pop seeds and find winners and most people kill off males not knowing that they may have killed off awesome male and female genetics.
What sucks is the people that have been around saw it happening from the start. I think we all predicted what was going to happen. I know a lot the good sativa/ indica crosses came out of FL, GA, & AL and even MS area. Back in the 70's when the 'Nam Vets were coming stateside, they brought the killer fucking thai that you will never see again. I would imagine pre-Nixon it was a free for all. Growing up on the Gulf in a port town, you wouldn't believe the product coming in from what you'd consider the "average pleasure sailor" and the bales of Columbian that me and many friends had right off the shrimp boat. I would say 20% were the best of the best and seeds by the bizillions. All kinds of other contraband was very popular too, there. The hash was frequent and all the afgh or paki that came in was seeded as well. Biggest issue was that the columbian took so long and was 25' tall. Once those seeds were crossed it was all over with. There were a lot of ignorant people that grew & grew shit weed just because they thought they were a good farmer. They eventually got good seed, crossed it with the previous junk as it was personal to them just because they grew it. Then came the ruderalis into the picture. I thought that was really fucked. See what happens when you sit here trying to finish a whole joint!

thgobs

thgobs

For some reason I can not explain all my uncles always saved all their seeds I mean jars of em from the 60's to the 90's all that stuff that came from your area and made it's way to NYC. I have found countless gems out of those jars and also lost alot due to them being so old.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I do think the breeders starting to do open pollination is a good start. Not saying that I don't admire the hard work in hybridization, but I think it's too domestic of hybridization. Most of the breeders are breeders of breeders of breeders. Since being a member here I have been made aware of domestic breeders that have the real passion and have created some absolute diamonds in their stabilized hybrids. The one's I'm watching are going back and incorporating real landrace back into their all time stabiized favorite. Open male of a bunch of landrace seed female with all the favorite pheno's of that strain. American Landrace would eventually be the outcome. Quantity overruled quality too often in a lot domestic strains, just because of the grow risk to begin with on plant count and sentencing guidelines if caught. I had some redneck friends just off the coast, picture's of them on their tractors.( Tom Alexander is one of those kind of guys except maybe take out the redneck part).
It's obvious that this is in the wrong thread. Sitting here smoking some Kens GDP and the white, just one after another. I want to start some Purple Dogwood from Loompa's but waiting on more to arrive. I want to start like 50 or 60 of them. Hope to find the best of the best!

thgobs

thgobs

I started purple Dogwood, I am just waiting for my black yeti and moondog and I'll be set for spring. It's very clear that the yeti's want to be tree's I have some huge one's to go outside I can't wait! So yeah we have very very powerful Indica's out there if you are into that kind of thing. I believe it's time for the best laugh your ass off sativa's and trippy sativa's to be bred into the all powerful indica's and make some new magic for the world to enjoy at least that is what I have been trying to do for years it takes alot of time and dedication to make a new strain properly.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I've done some selective cross breeding years ago while in Vegas with a bunch of seed from Emery. During several moves and leaving some with friends and forgetting what seeds were in which vial....I still have like 25 seeds left from my crossing's and 10 mixed originals. I did pop about 30 about 5 yrs ago. I'd say 6 outta 10 were viable still. What a surprise. Most were males and at the time I was running some MK Ultra and Burmese Kush from THSeeds. I did pollinate a plant of each in a open with four males. So there could be some Williams Wonder in there, my favorite at the time. Master Kush could of been in there as too and one called Mitey Mite. I seemed to remember that MiteyMite was so pungent, skanky skunky, like diesel greasy, fucking gag you! That was the taste/smell that resembles what I think has turned into the Diesel strains.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
imo the white has NL in it...anyone who used to grow the Nl5 circa 1999 from Garber can see the similarity...
a guy used to grow this really old nl cut on a differnt forum and it look so much like the white. from looks alone i always thought that myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom