Michigan Growers Meet. Indoor Nation

• Thread starter RedEyeBallz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My mob boss was fire. Super frosty nuggets. Can't wait for this flip to toss in a Mob fuck (Mob boss x glue fuck (gg4 x Alaskan thunder fuck)). All my patients like the MB. Has a very nice smell, taste, and able to function daily on it, not comatose.

kushdaking

kushdaking

isn't that a chem dog cross?
My mob boss was fire. Super frosty nuggets. Can't wait for this flip to toss in a Mob fuck (Mob boss x glue fuck (gg4 x Alaskan thunder fuck)). All my patients like the MB. Has a very nice smell, taste, and able to function daily on it, not comatose.
I used to pick up mob boss from the dispensaries I dropped off at for personal smoke when I wanted something diffrent.. do you still have it?

420bassmastr

420bassmastr

West michigan area for me, good to know there's a few others from michigan. I've been running the ionic line, soil an hydro. I've had good luck with it all, even there mother plant nutes. I'm not paid by them or anything, had a couple buddies give me a 5 gal bucket full of hydrodynamics stuff. Had good luck with that Humboldt county stuff in the past, that verde was some good stuff!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to pick up mob boss from the dispensaries I dropped off at for personal smoke when I wanted something diffrent.. do you still have it?

Sure do
I'm actually puffing on a bowl of it as I take a break from gardening.
Mob boss, and mob fuck

Last edited:
dreamteam420

dreamteam420

hahaha hell yea brotha, I'm a proud yooper all day but I love Michigan entirely especially the mitten

lollipopman

lollipopman

My current list

Ecsd
Krocket tangy cut
True og
Stardawg cory cut
Aj sour d
Blue dream Santa cruz cut
Wifi 2 dif cuts
Headband
Gg4