Michigan Growers Meet. Indoor Nation

• Thread starter RedEyeBallz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

Currently on grow 1.5, last grow was stolen. I have some lemon og from seed coming up. Trying to figure out what medium would be best to use with General Organics nute line. And would like to connect and met other Michigan growers and learn techniques, diff set ups and experiences.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

In the mitten here. Can't help ya with bottle nutes,no xp with them. I was just reading a thread on miracle grow buying general hydroponics. People seem to be a fan of the coco coir with the nutes, easy to use an not over do anything. Then soil, then h20. That's what I've read or noticed. Others will chime in an be way more detailed an xp than I. Glad to see another Michigan farmer, good vibes, good luck

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

MIRACLE GROW BROUGHT GH???? I haven't heard that one. I need to do a lil more searching and reading it seems. If that's the case tho, that's not a good deal. 1) is because they MAY change the process and add their own ingredients, 2) is because I hear that they are the worst ferts ever to use on medicine. I've been wanting to try EJ nute line anyway

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

In the mitten here. Can't help ya with bottle nutes,no xp with them. I was just reading a thread on miracle grow buying general hydroponics. People seem to be a fan of the coco coir with the nutes, easy to use an not over do anything. Then soil, then h20. That's what I've read or noticed. Others will chime in an be way more detailed an xp than I. Glad to see another Michigan farmer, good vibes, good luck
@Moto, @keiksweat redeyeballz these are the coolest kids on the block. Moto can help with organics' if your nice, an keik will help with the indoor if your nice bro.

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

So what nute line do you use? And I assume you use dry mixbeing that you don't know bottle nutes

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

MIRACLE GROW BROUGHT GH???? I haven't heard that one. I need to do a lil more searching and reading it seems. If that's the case tho, that's not a good deal. 1) is because they MAY change the process and add their own ingredients, 2) is because I hear that they are the worst ferts ever to use on medicine. I've been wanting to try EJ nute line anyway
yep, Scotts, an the Monstato shit, or however u spell it http://bigbudsmag.com/scotts-miracle-gro-buys-general-hydroponics-marijuana-growers/

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

yipsi? Idk that area, ha ha I'm on the opposite direction. Almost to the sault. There's some other Michigan farmers on here as well. Yooper420 is a good cat, sunbaked another, we was all at the cup last month, did u go
Southfield, Farmington, Livonia area... No I missed it. Mr and my partner had planned to go but I had to work..... Cool, I'll check those guys out. Nice to meet you too by the way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom