Michigan prices

• Thread starter wings123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wings123

wings123

Farmers..
Last year I've been too busy with work, I'm tired of spending 50 a eight at the clubs so I have found a good caregiver to sign with... What should I be paying? I'm used to being ripped off daily for a year buying mostly shit at the clubs...

My caregivers strains tested at 17, 23, 24 ,19 and 15 % and were all as good or better that the top shelf I've been getting. He is asking me what I think is a fair price for the oz a week I need and my only experience is the prices I've been paying at clubs.

What are the current market prices for patient in michigan outside of these clubs ??

Thanks farmers

mgee

mgee

200 all day. It's a fair price, even when talking bulk. Your bud has to blow my fuckin mind for me to pay more than that. The further north you go in MI, the worse the prices, quality, and supply get. Simple as that.

LSK420

LSK420

Ive heard $250 up north for good meds.Down south ive been paying $200 for junk really between harvests.Either poorly grown indoors or outdoors not flushed fully but since im new to the state im not really in the know.Ive been bumping up my setup though so i dont have to worry about doing that anymore soon.
Mota what do you hookup your patients at per oz?I wanna make sure im fair and compassionate to my patients once i start taking on patients outside my family.

wings123

wings123

This fellas saying 200 for everything under 20% for the 20-24% 250 and up. Considerimg ive been just stopping at a club at some point when im out working everyday i cant complain, ive been letting myself get seriously scammed on a daily basis...in terms of quality and price

I have got plenty for 200 in the last 2 years and all of it has been shit besides this...

So maybee it would be better if broke. Down by quality are we all talking 200 for top killer or 200 for just some good clean smoke?

mgee

mgee

THC Content should not determine the price of the meds IMO. It means nothing. You can have the most bland tasting, poorly cured, hay smelling meds that have a 20% THC testing point. Don't get ripped off with numbers. Tell that dude you don't give a shit what his content numbers are, you want the best of the best for 225 - he should meet you in the middle without a problem. Ask him how long it's been curing (hopefully 20+ days), make sure it's free of mold/bacteria/disease, and what that strain is going to do for you medically - that's all you the questioning you should have to worry about as a patient.

rawman

rawman

@ Mota I'm young I admit, I need show no compassion(jk).... I've thought about this I really can't say my herb helps heal anyone.... There's not a sick person on my roster, or in my life I could even give it too(I honestly get bought out by 1-3 people so my circle is small).... Show me one and they can have free weed... I'd give it to dispensaries, but I wont walk in them... Even the cannalytics contest that was just won in my name was entered thru someone else for me

My patients are my family, they take $$$$ not herbs for compensation and being my patient.... What herbs they do want they get free, and that was before the med thing they where getting free weed anyways... Shit one of my patients gets a free house.... Idk who gets hooked up more than that lol

I hate having to justify prices or having to explain to people why my weed is 36-4k a lb, but ultimately they see why.... Thats because by the time I'm done explaining why I cant go cheaper, its not even abailable for purchase anymore....

For me the way I see it is I'm making a living.... I'm producing herb of quality that is not widely available (never had a % test under 21% 6/6 tested), use chems responsibly, flush, never overfed, strains I'm constantly networking to stay up with, custom rooms with custom controllers that build out on one 4k room I run was 6-8k just for the room(dont have receipts and forget that was years ago now)... That's before pots, soil, electric, rent anything....

N I hate to say I'm producing herb thats not widely available, but thats the truth... The # of people whos weed I will smoke in MI is about 1-4 people depending on the run.... N I can't tell you how many people in MI I've met or know still, I used to be happy to meet people local from the boards.... I'd never say there weed sucks... I just dont prefer to smoke it

Call me a snob, my customers do that's why they trust my opinion...

LSK420

LSK420

Do you guys feel lower yielding plants such as say tahoe og should get more of a donation then larger yielders like Chemdog D?

Ive been kicking around this myself because if not i guess I would only keep them for head stash.

I feel it should depend on yield not thc count or name ect.
Peace lemon

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Do you guys feel lower yielding plants such as say tahoe og should get more of a donation then larger yielders like Chemdog D?

Ive been kicking around this myself because if not i guess I would only keep them for head stash.

I feel it should depend on yield not thc count or name ect.
Peace lemon

Some of my Lowest Yielding strains are the best tasting/best buzz, Yield don't me nothing when it comes to the quality of the smoke/Buzz

fractal

fractal

LSK I would say so, for example if you're talking some 14 week neville's haze or something exotic. Anyone can still hit 2 pounds a light with any OG cut out there though, not so much for something like that. Maybe 10% more for the OG compared to the chem but a true exotic I would ask 10 a gram all the way up if average cash croppers are fetching 200 an ounce.

LSK420

LSK420

Ya i agree thats why i said Chemdog D ect. Its very good yielding but potent.Im just limited in numbers to stay legit and i prefer og ect that are low yielders myself but in the long run id feel like i was cheating myself.I mean I'll keep donations low .All donations would be gowing to equipment anyway.Then as i take on patients i could just start sticking with the lower ones i prefer unless patients want me to keep any around aswell.

LSK420

LSK420

I never really needed to think of that kinda stuff because all my plants went for head stash.
Now as im going to start taking on patients the low yield and/or long flowering plants crossed my mind.Thanks for all the input.

LSK420

LSK420

So true.Id feel bad even at $200 for some one seriously ill.I would atleast like to help one patient seriously ill and even more when i can.

fractal

fractal

Just don't let anyone else know! One time I hooked up a truly sick guy with an ounce for 150 like 10 years ago when people were still paying 300-350 in california but my friends were there at the time and they all got pissed off. Fuckers didn't really consider that it's much better to be healthy and pay full price than have cancer and get a discount.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I have a friend with cancer and he gets anything i can help him with at no cost anyone else pays 2. Some herb from seed runs sux so ill get rid of that for 125-150 per depending on quality. Bottom line is if i run out I'll be paying more for lesser quality. I haven't smoked from anyone on the boards but would love to smoke some of what I see in the mi strains thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom