Microsoft Manager Becomes Marijuana Mogul, Plans To Import Drugs From Mexico

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Wot. The. Fuck.

I too would like a list of what this fuckstick owns in Colorado.
Thank you my friend someone has got to get the list ....and the ones hes a "silent investor" in or whatever corporate bullshit legal term used ugggggh there is not anything if not the only thing i truly hate... Is hating, i am hating this man or men but im uh blame the rich white guy for this one ! Lord forgive me i tried not to bring spirituality into this one but my spirit is rocked right now

This deserves its own thread both in colorado and california this is blatant example of what is ruining America ...i dare anyfking one to say im racist or wrong....globalization they try calling it more like genocide of the american working families!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Start off by counting or accounting for how many homeless CHILDREN due directly to outsourcing american jobs?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nail on the head. Selfishness has divided and conquered us. The American Dream has been perverted into something sick; it's become a horrid excuse for poisoning millions and a hideous justification for pure gluttonous greed.
One day the peasants will rise and retake their basic human rights from the oligarchy. Hopefully it will be in a non-violent manner, but history shows differently.

United States of Amerikkka.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I too would like a list of what this fuckstick owns in Colorado.
--- Yeah what the hell happened to the State residency stipulation to ownership? If there are no recreational shops open they must be referencing medical outfits.... big violation unless he's actually a resident here..

I don't know if it is zeal, audacity, or ego- or maybe the lawyers advising this dude are looking to make a greater name for themselves... but if the DEA doesn't chew this fuckers' legs off it will be the first time they allow such open discussion of widespread, international trafficking conspiracy.... This is really strange and most unexpected news. Unprecedented in our times for sure- why it seems so weird I suppose....I don't see this happening- but it may just be the beginning of a real push to normalize cannabis.

"Jamen Shively had never tried marijuana until about 18 months ago, but now he’s being hailed as the man to bring corporate credibility to the recreational cannabis industry."

PEOPLE ASK WHY CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL???!?!?!?!! Because it makes square ass white boy computer nazis turn everything around and risk his whole upper echelon status for the chance to smoke pot all the time... soon he'll be courting dark skinned women... Jazz is going to happen again and everything...

"Shively wants to dispel the image of the typical marijuana smoker, and he wants to create a brand and product that will appeal to a broad market in Washington, Colorado and beyond.
He’s also looking for potential partners and other marijuana entrepreneurs whose products and work could complement his own"
^^This is EXACTLY the dream I've heard from EVERY ONE of the 20 or 30 dispensary owners I've met... the day when Crusty Daddy White Money comes in to buy their shitty dispensary for millions of dollars... they all speculated Phillip Morris- but damn near all of them are waiting for the chance to sell to the conglomerates. I take that back- one guy wanted to keep it going on his own...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

After sleeping on it i feel so much better....i dont think this specicfic relationship will grow but it does show interest on a national scale ... We will see whats happening already from this

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
After sleeping on it i feel so much better....i dont think this specicfic relationship will grow but it does show interest on a national scale ... We will see whats happening already from this

When I go out & find theses stories I don't want you guys losing any sleep over this type of bullshit But it sure is easy to get worked up when you read Fucked up shit like this, I want people to Know what is really going on out there in the Marijuana World....:cool:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

When I go out & find theses stories I don't want you guys losing any sleep over this type of bullshit But it sure is easy to get worked up when you read Fucked up shit like this, I want people to Know what is really going on out there in the Marijuana World....:cool:
No kidding ...i appreciate your work and please follow up on this one bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That guy is Dreaming if he think he can import weed from Mexico! :confused:

I do like this from one of the storys

It’s something I just simply didn’t want anything to do with it. And when this brilliant friend of mine tells me he was using it regularly, I said “What the heck are you doing? Aren’t you worried you’re going to hurt your brain?”
He said, to the contrary, “I’m convinced that within five years, marijuana will come to be regarded as a health food.”

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yo Natty, I absolutely love that "jazz will happen" comment.
Glad the humor came through

If nothing else... This dude does have the financial backing to support the defense campaign he is sure to encounter

I just got a vision of Ralph Lauren doing an all "American produced hemp" line in the near future... That family has some beautiful land here in CO, and plenty of it

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

that my friends is the first of many cocksuckers to throw his hat into the weed ring. his smug ass smile makes me wanna punch a baby! the guy next to him with the microphone looks like he could be sadam husein's brother. his venture will ( if true) probably fail, but the lessons of his failure will usher in plenty more rich assholes that wanna prove they can prevail where he failed.
sadam's brother is former Mexico president Vincente Fox

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ya know what? Y'all are just hatin' to hate.

This is what we wanted--normalization, legalization, all of it. These are part of the growing pains we are going to experience with accomplishing our goal. Right? Or, did you guys think it was gonna go differently somehow?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ya know what? Y'all are just hatin' to hate.

This is what we wanted--normalization, legalization, all of it. These are part of the growing pains we are going to experience with accomplishing our goal. Right? Or, did you guys think it was gonna go differently somehow?

:greedy:

tweedy

tweedy

A dollar says they lobbied within Mexico to get the ability to buy land there as a foreigner. I remember JK saying they just recently opened it up or are planning to and I wouldn't doubt it would be to purchase raw land to farm and deal with a more reasonable government interested in legal trade. It'll be the loophole of the century all provided by 502 backers (yup, Bill Gates, another Microsoft friend). You wouldn't believe the shit going on in Olympia right now. Interlock devices for cannabis offenses, Liquor Control Board trying to take over medical and snuff the law, ugly stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if this was their way of staining that white collar green. After all, Windows 8 is getting its ass kicked by other operating systems. :D

Top Bottom