Microsoft Manager Becomes Marijuana Mogul, Plans To Import Drugs From Mexico

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im NOT suggesting that there are not Caring and hard working Mexican growers...
Of course I would hire them too! The best apprentice I ever trained was born in Mexico. He is a foreman now!

But Im Pretty sure most of the people growing marijuana in Mexico are paid very poorly by their bosses.
Thats the difference...I dont like to support "slave labor"

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah. I see. :)

After someone I became friends with, my same age, was run over and killed and local police literally didn't give a flying fuck (NO investigation), I tend to be somewhat sensitive to certain types of assumptions about Mexicans and other Hispanics. Plus, I'm Hispanic, too, so... kinda makes sense, yeah?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ah. I see. :)

After someone I became friends with, my same age, was run over and killed and local police literally didn't give a flying fuck (NO investigation), I tend to be somewhat sensitive to certain types of assumptions about Mexicans and other Hispanics. Plus, I'm Hispanic, too, so... kinda makes sense, yeah?

I hear you Sea...No Assumptions about People based on "race" or "nationality" from me.
My Dearly loved Grandpa was a Mexican and proud of it!

Do you think the Mexican Cartel bosses Care what is sprayed on the weed they grow?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I don't think they care, any more than commercial growers up here care. But I also think they don't have such easy access to all the chemicals we do, and I also think that, based on my experience with others from down there, that they know a lot more about how to cultivate pretty much anything using the resources at hand. I could be wrong, but that's my impression.

fractal

fractal

Im NOT suggesting that there are not Caring and hard working Mexican growers...
Of course I would hire them too! The best apprentice I ever trained was born in Mexico. He is a foreman now!

But Im Pretty sure most of the people growing marijuana in Mexico are paid very poorly by their bosses.
Thats the difference...I dont like to support "slave labor"

You run a commercial medical op? Want to hire someone who is dedicated beyond belief, a california born and raised cannabis loverwith more experience than most who desperately needs a break in life after graduating from college? I have no qualms about working my way from the bottom up, and can grow some magical herb. Stuck in a lame part of the PNW right now, no real job prospects in these parts and I am burning with desire to get back to what I do best which is growing medicine. It is my true passion in life, nothing else comes close and I am extremely talented at it. Definitely what I was born to do but things haven't worked so well for me lately. Hit me up if you need another set of hands at your biz.

fractal

fractal

No. Not even close..just a small garden.. Sorry man ..I hope you find something though..

Thanks for the reply Ken. I just had to ask! I wish i still talked to my old friends in humboldt and mendo I would love to get work on a farm out there. Hell, I would live in a tent among the plants if it meant getting to work with them and get paid for it. I'm capable of running my own op but where I'm at now would not pass up even a low level job at a grow op just to get back in the field.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Call me a dreamer. .But my grandfather n uncles are all freemasons..I used to sneak and listen to convos.Where im heading with this is..If More U.S. growers could truly UNITED (all races) Begin a secret society of American growers. Use our knowledge and resources to implement our rights to our country and to grow and to profit. Who could stop us?? It's Strength in numbers. ..#justathought

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Just remember that "They" control the choices you have to make...
There-by controling the outcome and decisions you will make.
There is no freedom of choice as you may be falsely led to believe.
So remember that as you are tryig to watch their hands move the cups around the table to figure out what to predict and whats the best way to achive the outcome you want.
They have already put in motion the means to get what they want and all this discussion is rather mute.
You want legalization, some want money.
They want money and power.
They will set the maze up for you to choose the option that best suits them by way of giving u a small carrot thinking you have had a small victory, when you have been brainwashed and fooled into giving them everything they want in the end. You have sold your soul through blind ignorance. Its not really your fault though, but I figured I'd just make that statement.
I think if it should be open and legalized it should be across the board and unregulated and untaxed. I feal that there should be no government interaction in any of this by way of your inalienablew rights as a human being.
Dont eat from their jar of lies in order to gain what you so desperately hope for yourselves.
-Rant over-

PnL

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thumbsup Excellent Rant Pancho! I agreeThumbsup

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Call me a dreamer. .But my grandfather n uncles are all freemasons..I used to sneak and listen to convos.Where im heading with this is..If More U.S. growers could truly UNITED (all races) Begin a secret society of American growers. Use our knowledge and resources to implement our rights to our country and to grow and to profit. Who could stop us?? It's Strength in numbers. ..#justathought

Treemasons

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Treemasons

BINGO!!! I know big brother is among us ina array of ways these days..But with Open Minds and Open Hearts And A Strong Fist Of Unity. TREEMASONS Could Work..Just Check the history book's. ..Alcohol had runners and a secret society so did everything else. All im saying is FIGHT for Your Right to be FREE AND GROW AND CAPITALIZE Off your craft. ..They CANT stop us ALL...FIVE FINGERS MAKE A "Fist"!!!!

Top Bottom