Mid-Summer Drop Info, Base Lines and Limited Release gear coming up Next..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

i need some of those GSC.. livin in a non med state sucks... gear like this dont come around my way.. so i need to be on point for when these drop...
i feel you bro... but the only trouble is getting to pop all the beans without the fear of an un wanted guest counting all your plants when your pheno hunting and collecting male pollen....sucks bro... pEaCe... SoSer..

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi CV, I recently scored a pack of your ECSD x Alien Kush, are these beans fem's?
Hi Digger, as far as I know, CV did not release any feminized beans at this point...
It is a Alien Kush f2 male used in all the Alien Kush crosses...
CV, correct me if I'm wrong but I would assume this Mid-Summer drop also would be all regular beans...

Hey slap14... just a little change... and I would agree totally with you... :)
Just waiting for these to drop. I think some of all these strains are going to have some great awesome keepers in each pack. Hope the drop is soon while the cash is still in hand ;)
Would be better hold your cash till this drop mate...
I really think that If you can do that, your effort will be highly rewarded... ;););)

Peace

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi CV, Hope I could grab some of these crosses... Very hard choice when you cannot grab 2 packs of each... :D... ;)​
1st - Electric Larry Land (First Release Ever) :):)
2nd- Lavender Clone x Jazz Berry Jam :)
3th - Purple Berry BXII
4th - Girl Scout Cookies clone x Fire OG BX
5th - Afghani BullRider clone x Pakistan Chitral Kush ;) it seems this one want to tell me something...
6th - Diesel Fire (2nd Drop)
7th - Grapefruit D-Lite (First Release Ever)
Any info about the amount of Lavender x JBJ and Afghan x PCK packs ?​
Will this drop have a given time to pop up ? for example (4:20pm PST) ?​
Thank you for your great work !!​
Good luck to all Farmers...​
Peace :)​

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hi CV, Hope I could grab some of these crosses... Very hard choice when you cannot grab 2 packs of each... :D... ;)

1st - Electric Larry Land (First Release Ever) :):)
2nd- Lavender Clone x Jazz Berry Jam :)
3th - Purple Berry BXII
4th - Girl Scout Cookies clone x Fire OG BX
5th - Afghani BullRider clone x Pakistan Chitral Kush ;) it seems this one want to tell me something...
6th - Diesel Fire (2nd Drop)
7th - Grapefruit D-Lite (First Release Ever)

Any info about the amount of Lavender x JBJ and Afghan x PCK packs ?
Will this drop have a given time to pop up ? for example (4:20pm PST) ?

Thank you for your great work !!
Good luck to all Farmers...

Peace :)
Electric Larry Land and GSC * Fire OG - Sound like my interest - is there a post where you can find the growing details on these strains as i really cant go over 63 days - risk would out weigh the reward... and can someone from CV - pm me wanna ask a question if you read this and have a minute..... respect soser

S

slap14

Hi Digger, as far as I know, CV did not release any feminized beans at this point...
It is a Alien Kush f2 male used in all the Alien Kush crosses...
CV, correct me if I'm wrong but I would assume this Mid-Summer drop also would be all regular beans...

Hey slap14... just a little change... and I would agree totally with you... :)

Would be better hold your cash till this drop mate...
I really think that If you can do that, your effort will be highly rewarded... ;););)

Peace

Can't argue with you on any of those changes Cyclol. Just hoping it's soon as i have a window to start something new real soon. Finishing up some Star Dawg, Strawberry Aliens and Sunshine #2. :)

Slap

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Sorry its taken so long... Packaging the seed for This new Drop, took Forever....But, Its Finally Finished....

Alot of Gear is already in The Mail to most of my vendors....By this time next week... Most of the gear should be listed to purchase....

Im Really happy with the genetics used in This Drop...Some Really Nice Gear IMO....

Hope You guys score exactly what you are looking at....

If anyone has any questions...Dont hesitate to ask me...

I got alot of forums to Update and Even more PM's to return.. But now that the packaging is completed, Ill have a lot more time to visit forums, PM's..etc...

Dvs

Dvs

ive bin waiting and watching passed on a few on a few other drops now the day has arived n im glad i held out for these gems thanks for the effort n hard work CV

nkkhills

nkkhills

Will the Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck (Alpha Clone) x LA Affie BX available here?
Got any more info on the Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck (Alpha Clone)?

RIPP

RIPP

Lovely selection we have here

I would like to take some seeds on credit if its possible. I am so frustrated now I spend all my $$ for new washing machine:) .

please make shure that there is enough in stock for atleast 2 months.

Thank you.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I see 5 packs of

Girl Scout Cookies x Arcata TrainWreck BXII

Maybe its a typo?

Top Bottom