Mid-Summer Drop Info, Base Lines and Limited Release gear coming up Next..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Rubbing it would be including the rest of my cracking choices
See, I knew it. Does he man scape it for ya cheesey? Just fuckin with ya.;) Im just a little jealous is all. Them Raiders didnt look too bad the other day. I watched the replay. Except for that fat old kicker lol.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

he bleaches his pubes white cuz its terrifying! no need to be jealous. the raiders did look good smakin up the lions but they looked like shit last night!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
he bleaches his pubes white cuz its terrifying! no need to be jealous. the raiders did look good smakin up the lions but they looked like shit last night!
All the Lions games been getting blacked out for me. Waiting on the replay again.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

All the Lions games been getting blacked out for me. Waiting on the replay again.
most of the raiders games get blacked out. we got to sell out the thursday before the game to watch it on tv. fuckin sucks

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
By a few months. Bummer. Watched like a hawk!

outwest

O

OG4UanME

whats up CV? quick ?, i snagged up the last fire og x trainwreck bx2, very excited wit these two combinations! would u mind telling me a little more about the selection in this x? obviously arcata was used but as for fire og clone only? aswell as what if any reports have u seen heard on these? thanks again bro!

Top Bottom