Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

This room is really cranking. Day 32, i will get pics up early in the week even though i want to throw some up daily to show how insane growth can be. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I opted out of the cup but made the decision to enter a couple categories at chalice festival in july.

H

happy b

Damn densies those clown shoes are filling right out . What's the smell like on the clown shoes?(I'm assuming youv tried it before since you filled your room with it)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn densies those clown shoes are filling right out . What's the smell like on the clown shoes?(I'm assuming youv tried it before since you filled your room with it)
It reminds me closest to fire og. Nice lemon gas pine fuel. you can see shots of it in my previous thread "mwd new thread new year" there were two beds of her.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

CAM00752
CAM00758
CAM00763
CAM00762
CAM00768

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice grow - love the setup - every good room is an evolution so dont be so hard on yourself - just make them improvements as you go - there will always be something you can change or make better

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow this room is looking proper to say the least! I'm super impressed with the shoes of the clowns:)

Top Bottom