midwestdensies

This was a couple days ago been getting water since then. 10 days left
CAM01043
CAM01063
CAM01076
CAM01053

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Bro the depth and density of that canopy is going to lead to some killer yields,Gavitas 600's are slaying it.
Yes it is. Im excited for pull down.

The clones started showing roots other day so they will be put into 4" cubes for the next run and vegged until these come down in 10 days or so. Running a row of wookies, respect, and a mixed row of gsc and gg4.

Weve toyed around with the idea of a respect monocrop to maximize the yields and set some personal goals. We believe 24-30# could be hit. With roughly a pound of extract in the end.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Yes it is. Im excited for pull down.

The clones started showing roots other day so they will be put into 4" cubes for the next run and vegged until these come down in 10 days or so. Running a row of wookies, respect, and a mixed row of gsc and gg4.

Weve toyed around with the idea of a respect monocrop to maximize the yields and set some personal goals. We believe 24-30# could be hit. With roughly a pound of extract in the end.

Mad props!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Very nice work bro much respect. Im testing the H&G Aqua flakes out now in a new room. You seem to have your system pretty dialed I know that takes a lot of hard work! Thanks for sharing the knowledge with us!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im vegging now with RO water 3mils of A and B and just bumped my Cal up to 2 mils a gallon. I was thinking I would max out at 6 mils of A and B and 4-5 mils on Cal. Just wondering what your thoughts would be on that?
Sometimes i have to hit them earlier with 6 and slightly let off and ramp up again just depends on the plants. I rocked a higher ph this round and things liked that as well. Room is being trimmed today.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah I moved to feeding coco at 6.o a while back - was getting weird ph swings if I tried 5.8

when I make my mix it levels off at 6.0 without having to use ph down so I stopped fighting it

cant wait for the next round - and looking forward to hearing your per light numbers bc it looks like you killed it

sixstring

sixstring

fuckin awesomeness mwd.i know i called shotgun on this bro,got a lil fed up with shit but i been peepin this all along.those shots of you standing in the isles are sick as fuck man.cant believe how fast you guys chopped and cleaned and reloaded nice fuckin work son!!! im jelly as hell :)

Top Bottom