Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thanks guys seriously i really appreciate the kind words. You guys are the shit. Been trimmin for 30 or so hours and just over halfway with everything. My clients are very happy bc with my organized slop we have 8# on 4 lights so far of wookies. ya thats insane imo and far more can be had.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah I moved to feeding coco at 6.o a while back - was getting weird ph swings if I tried 5.8

when I make my mix it levels off at 6.0 without having to use ph down so I stopped fighting it

cant wait for the next round - and looking forward to hearing your per light numbers bc it looks like you killed it
Found that perfect ph doesnt exist. Also i raise as it goes later into flower

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Damn that yield is great.. You knocked it out of the park... I can't wait to see you push it to the limit and really see how far you can get em goin... pH wise, as long as my tap isn't disgusting(really depends on where in the city I am, its ridiculous seen up near 500 ppm before) then I like to add back 1/4 total volume tap to my RO, mix in my nutes ten pH to 5.8... I think the swing from 5.8 up to 6.2 throughout the week/rez change really works much better for me than a stable 5.8-5.9 range I get with straight RO... Much faster more vibrant growth plus cheaper in cost of actual water.. I'll try just at 6.0-6.2 next run see where that gets me

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Wow really? Maybe I should drop the RO... Its been forever since I used straight tap... The mineral levels are all over the place, need to get another analysis done...Wouldn't be a problem for me for the most part, I'm transitioning to raw salt bases, just gotta tweak it for my tap... What are you using to feed? Sorry if its already been posted...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No way buddy if you think something is off get analysis done. Did you just read what i pulled? I think it has no ill effects whatsoever. eos has 3 spots all with different ppm from 250-750 and he seems to be doing just fine. His potatoes are amazing looking.
They range from 500-750, i wish i had city water that was around 250 but im not complaining lol..

sdgrower

sdgrower

So when your water ppm is in the 500 ppm range are you only adding between 200 to 400 ppm of base or a full 700 to 900 ppm of base.
Thanks

velocity

velocity

1 hell of a grow midwest. True pro make it look so easy a caveman can it. Thanks for the small bits of info all of your threads. Those Gativa's worth there weight in gold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom