Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hate To Blow Your Thread Up But One More Question. Why Do You Get The 600w Se Gavitas Instead Of The 1000 DE And Just Turn It Down To 600w? @midwestdensies
Because the fixture still uses that electricity. Seems wasteful dimming. Id rather buy the fixture for the job. Ceiling heught and having raised beds on tables makes my height limited.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I feed every wstering unless using a tea which is.done one time a week. Hinestly read my "mwd new room new year" and my old one "harems hideout" has every detail icould write down with out.literally filling up their res for them. Dont trip about questions just dont be redundant is all i.ask.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

CAM00297
CAM00308
Was a super long day and just sat down after getting the room up and running. Handfed 500 ppm base and calmag. After they wake up tomorrow a foliar spray of kelp silica and ful power applied to ease ttransition.
Next step is irrigation and a deheuy to finish the room out. Next feed more than likely 3 days

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

View attachment 467775 View attachment 467776 Was a super long day and just sat down after getting the room up and running. Handfed 500 ppm base and calmag. After they wake up tomorrow a foliar spray of kelp silica and ful power applied to ease ttransition.
Next step is irrigation and a deheuy to finish the room out. Next feed more than likely 3 days
So fresh and so clean. What's up with the 4" cubes on the end of the pond liner?

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

good to see you at it again! looks like you got a bit more room to work in this room compared to ur last project, u must be loving it! congrats on the new show, and good luck (which u dont need lol)

i know some dude that was at this show, heard it was nuts! haha

bluebully420

bluebully420

@Mwd i see the beds are killing it im a bucket/potting grower but want to ease into the raised beds whats a good bed size to start with to learn what my babies like and get a headstart.dialing in the new medium and style of grow i see you use gavitas 600w se whats the "SE" tag mean as opposed to the "DE"??? Damn man you have a super clean room i like that, sanitation is key at mi casa

bluebully420

bluebully420

Is it a screw type base as in the old standard hps mogul? Or is the kinda snap in thin de type bulbs

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This style looks so similar to my last spot. Have you though of replacing the corner pvc fittings with 4way so you can add an easy pvc trellis?

Top Bottom