Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Man how did I miss this thread! Nice buildout and blazing time 2 boot. Everything lookin real good @midwestdensies ! Subbed for the show.
Confu

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Was it that weird koma kid youre referring about @thunderfudge ? Kid was #butthurt someone that grows strains that are very easy to grow. I call it like i see it. Hes the greatest grower he knows im sure with his "organic" pbp regimen or whatever he uses lmao.

O

Organicyumyum

Was it that weird koma kid youre referring about @thunderfudge ? Kid was #butthurt someone that grows strains that are very easy to grow. I call it like i see it. Hes the greatest grower he knows im sure with his "organic" pbp regimen or whatever he uses lmao.

Dude, don't you know PBP is the cleanest organic line you could use? It makes all my weed taste the same, I love it! haha!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Filling in super nice man. Gonna be a jungle. Looks like you got a little more space to roam around. When are you going to do a lower clean up? Or have you already got to it? Once again looks $.
Clean up is everytime im there due to such fast growth. I open up the plants in the center with a light deleaf as needed. the main clean out is always after week 2 and.until end of week 4 weekly basis. Thanks pimp. Post up some frost bombs anytime to keep this thread icy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

CAM00468
CAM00467
CAM00466
CAM00469
CAM00471

Day 3 its getting good.. quest 205 on order and a small one for night time rh will be in play. Fed base 300 with some ful power and calmag. Trying out bloom chaos by nectar of the gods. Tomorrow brewing a tea with alfalfa, i havent fed a tea at all either..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

View attachment 474271 View attachment 474273 View attachment 474274 View attachment 474275 View attachment 474276
Day 3 its getting good.. quest 205 on order and a small one for night time rh will be in play. Fed base 300 with some ful power and calmag. Trying out bloom chaos by nectar of the gods. Tomorrow brewing a tea with alfalfa, i havent fed a tea at all either..
So your foliar feeding bloom chaos or root drench? I got a bottle but just been using up the true blooms first. I talked with a NOTG sales rep at a show and he said Stanford U was doing some research on it and was all kinds of impressed and were trying to figure out the "recipe". Haha But you know how that goes... Effin salesman. Also Hell Yes, no brews yet!?!? Gonna be insane now! Not like it wasn't vigorous in the first place. The space looks spotless man. Stellar work. One clean establishment fo sho.
Also was wanting to ask you when all said and done do you do one more run in the same mix or do you ditch everything in the beds and fill with freshy? Or maybe pull roots and mix til topped off? Stay greasy buddy!

Last edited:
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The room is going to be reused for the next 21 months so the coco will just be topped off as needed with maybe a bag per row. Plants are ripped out taking the 4" cube out as well. Teas every week and no more enzymes or enzymes to clean out the roots. Done this now a couple times. Thanks @JACKMAYOFFER for the knowledge youve provided for this and many other gems. @Topofthecrop

Top Bottom