Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also, do you have any pics of what the underside of those beds looks like? what are you draining into? I'm gonna do a similar set up but with red sprayer heads facing down out of white pvc above the bed. Just curious about pumps, draining, etc. Thanks for any knowledge. UPs
Grundfo pump 1hp. Heard leader makes good ones too. They are 800$ so expect that. 1"Pvc and lots of connectors. Quick connects work nice. Scroll through the thread theres pics. This room is for me not for you. Saying that its not meant as disrespect but it all fits here meaning it wont work in your space. Height style, where its located all dictate. This is not a hobby setup dont think u can just make it up as you go. Get a plan and stick.to it mine wont work the same as yours. You will fuck up an cuss just pack some bowls and order pizzas

OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

Thanks so much brother. I'm a noob on here so sorry if I ask any overly obvious questions. I actually combed through this thread and some of your other posts but never saw anything about the Geopots. Sometime's it's kinda time consuming to read every post on a 15 page thread, so again, sorry if I ask any noob questions. I think this community is an infinitely valuable resource for all farmers and I 'm super grateful for any input.. I really enjoyed looking back at your first posts and seeing the progress you've made in the past few years. Mad props. I've been on the crush for a minute but my system has mostly been trees in 15 gal smartpots with coco, 4plants per 1k light. I do well but theres always room for improvement. One of my boys has been doing so well with his soil beds that I'm gonna switch at least on of my systems up. Just curious as to what peeps are doing with beds/designs/techniques and I love coco so I was naturally drawn to your posts. I'm gonna be doing 4x4 coco beds under gavita 750's with a similar setup to what you've got going. This isn't my first room by a longshot so I'm not trying to copy anyones room or method I'm just hoping to crush it on a new level. 2per with the 750's? I think it's possible... Thanks again for dropping any and all knowledge that you have brethren. I'm gonna keep rattling you with 'noob' questions but I have thick skin so no worries.. Just trying to live while I'm young..

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I just went through the last 15 pages and damn bro very nice setup. Keep up the good work man. That warehouse setup you guys are doing is perfect for strain creation, research and development. Best of luck to you fellas. Peace. :cigar:

OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

how much slope would you put on a table with three 3x3 trays on it? I built 3ft x 9' 6" long tables and I'm sloping them from one 3ft end to the other. I have 2 1/2 inches (a 2x6 + a 1X6) of slope over 9ft and I think its a little too much.

DC105

DC105

@midwestdensies Very inspirational! Making dreams a reality! Great work!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

All over the net people are giving u props. "Gotta check out that densies guy killin it with those se's." Made me come here to see ur work. Loving those beds and room in general. Very inspiring and makes me wanna step my game up and take this thing to the next level. Good stuff.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Stacks? Where you at? You know you gotta drop some of those genetics on us.

Top Bottom