shivavaranessi

looking good so far! big v :)
fngers crossed you have a good clean grow
peace :damnhippie:
shiva

Big V

Big V

Day 26

Good Morning Farmers, It's day 26 and I thought it time for an update. 2 days ago I up potted the kids to 8 1/2 inch pots (2 Gallon), I had to do the 2 gallon pots first due to the fact that the garden center was low on Fox Farm soil. I wanted to go bigger than 6 inch pots and I think the 8 1/2 inch pots will be a perfect fit for up potting into 5 gallon containers. I will up pot them again about 2 weeks before flower.

All the kids are doing very well but I do have one runt that is struggling to grow. I have not up potted it yet because the root system is still way under developed. The 5 in the back are the JB x BC .

In the picture I had already trimmed the seed leaves off and the single blade as well so you cannot see the yellowing of the leaves and the stym was purple. It really looked as if she was struggling for nutes, but It couldn't be a lack of nutes because I used fresh soil and all the others were doing great. I decided to check the PH of the soil, it was at around 8.3. Not Good! So I tested the others and they all read the same so something was not right somewhere. I always ph my water at 6.3 and Fox Farm soil is at a nuetral 7.0 so I decided to check the calibration on my ph meter. I put it in the 4.01 solution, it read 3.08 and I knew that I had found the issue so I calibrated my PH meter. I trimmed them all up on the bottom and put them in thier 2 gallon containers in the Moonshine Mix. I watered them pretty heavily with newly ph'd water at 6.3 and they all look great today.

This is my favorite little KO Kush. It is very short with really tight nodes.

This kid is the tallest of the KO Kushes. Very pretty plant.

This is my favorite JB x BK. She is tall but stocky.

She has a nice fat stalk.

I have not given any nutes as of yet. I am hopeing to not need to feed them until a week before bloom when I plan on giving them a shot of pottasium to help prompt them to bloom. I am really enjoying this grow and the little runt is really showing some spunk now so I am confident it will make it to flower. I guess that it for now, I'll catch you all on the next update.

bigscoot

bigscoot

keep the runt big V an the rest are lookin nice an bushy good grow i'll be checkin in on this 1
peace broski

Big V

Big V

keep the runt big V an the rest are lookin nice an bushy good grow i'll be checkin in on this 1
peace broski

Thanks bigscoot, I'm nursin' the runt and won't give up on it until its hopeless.

M

Mr. Whipple

Hey Big V,

Im a BIG Sannies fan. Great genetics and a great guy also. Good luck with your grow. Im really interested in the Jackberry x Blue Kronic. Im smoking some Jackberry now. Its one of my favorites. I have grown out 6 or 7 different Sannies strains. All top notch.

Good luck.

Now for a little more Jackberry. Yuuuuuuuuum.

Whip :banana:

S

shivavaranessi

looks good big v
everything looks nice n green
the 3rd pick down of that kush looks like its guna be a killer pheno
all the best bro :)
shiva

Big V

Big V

You Sexy Mutha Fucka

Holy Crap! Its day 32 and when I went to the cave to check on the kids this morning I was blown away! I have kids showing sex already! 3 of the JB x BK are showing, I have 1 sure male and 1 sure female. I have another one that I am almost 90% sure it is a female but I need to wait another day or two to make sure I am seeing hairs.

Here is the male... Check out the nuts on this boy! :anim_19:

And here is the female... If you look closely you can see the hairs.. Isn't she precious :heart

Is this some kind of record? I have never had a plant show sex in 32 days WOW Im impressed.

This will be my first attempt at saveing pollen. I welcome any advice on harvesting and saveing the pollen from this male plant I have.

I plan to take cuttings from the females in the next few days, I need 6 good cutts to go into my Hydro Garden. I will wait a few days and move the females to their bigger pots and these will be my mommies for a bit.

Ohhhh, its already getting good! :cool0010:

S

Simple Simon

Congrats V the kids seems to be working out the way you want them to be. They look very healthy !!! ----------SS:party

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Midwest brother Big V!!! Sexy bunch you have there. Here is some pretty good info. on saving pollen, I have had good luck doing it this way so far.

~RB~

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Dam Big V those Ko are lookin nice and stalkie keep up the work !!!

Big V

Big V

Thanks for all the good Karma everybody and thanks for that link rootbound. I will read it carefully.

I took the camera with me this evening when JC and I went down to the grow site and snapped a few shots...

Here are the three JB x BK

The two KO's

The JB x BK are really takeing to the outdoors and so are the KO's but one isn't growing very fast. They had some afids on them so we shot them with a little bug be gone. The cyote urine we put around seems to be working well as we scare up a deer or 2 everytime we go to the site but the plants are un touched.

As far as the rest of the grow, we flipped the rest of the 8 KO's and the one JB x BK that are left inside over to 12/12 tonight so they are now in flower... :punk:

I should have some Dank Ass Nugg in about 8 weeks from these kids. The inside plants are still not showing sex so I will be keeping a close eye on them until I know for sure.

Oh yeah, I have also set aside 1 male of each for pollen so I can get some seeds and I plan to cross the KO into the JB x BK.

So far everything is going very smooth.

Until next time.

Big V

Big V

Ok people time for an update, Final count is 4 female Jackberry x Blue Kronic and 4 Female KO Kush. I took cutts off the last 2 KO's today and they went back into flower...

I also have received some very nice cutts from some crazy muther fucker that craacks me the hell up and leaves me ROTFLMAO, Ebenezer Splooge and Pure Kush, and they are in rappid rooters now and I am keeping a close eye on them for roots...

I am expecting some Romulan cutts tomarrow from a freind in Cali and I will keep you updated on the arrival of them. These are a re-gifting of the ones I lost last winter when they froze on thier way in for those of you who remember that...

Alot happening in the cave these days and it appears we are back in full swing... Most of my vegging is being done under floro's and let me tell you I just love these "Natural Sunshine" bulbs from Home Depot. The kids seem to love them and are growing nicely under them.

One liitle scare on 4 KO cutts I put into hydro, Purple Haze didn't get all the bleach out of the clay pellets and when I checked the ph this morning it was at 0.64 and I liked to shit my pants. We got that ironed out and all is good now.

I have to say that between the KO and the JB x BK I like the way the JB X BK grows the best. The KO is one touchy muther fucker when it comes to nutes and really would rather not have them. I gave them 1/4 strength nutes one week before flower and it burned the shit out of all but one. I put the JB x BK into Hydro at 400 ppm and they were fine and I just put them into flower and I upped the ppm's to 600 and they are looking really nice. I set one of each cutting aside in soil for mothers.

As far as the outdoor plants go the 2 KO's are already flowering and the JB x BK are almost 5 ft tall now and showing signs of starting to flower. I will try to get pics next time I visit them.

I am also looking for a diffrent substrate to replace the expanded clay pellets so any recomendations would be appreciated.

Until Next Time, Keep That Shit Green!

Top Bottom