Mighty Wash whats you Experiences?

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Did it work for you?

• Total voters
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So I went to visit my buddy who owns a hydro shop in a big city 1m+ people and he is a grumpy old bastard and never recommends anything and hates everything. So were talking and all of a sudden he says you won't believe what I have for spider mites. He hands me a bottle of Mighty Wash and says it works, he does not believe anything anyone says about products so for him so say something works is hard for even me to believe LOL. He had a plant that had spider mites on it so he used it and said in 10mi they were all dead. So have you used this product did it work for you? What's your thoughts on this Frequency adjusted water. I did some reading and it just made me more skeptical than ever.

The products are made by NPK industries.

reeldrag

reeldrag

heard from the guy that it works im a touch on the snake oil band wagon but everyone that has used it says it does kill bugs

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

always worked for me. its a weird product thought, for 99.99% is h2o and the other is labled "inert ingredients". talked to a rep and have came across similar posts throughout the years. Its a high frequency water that has been altered at a molecular level using an ionizer? (i think that is the machine they use to do this procedure, Squiggly the chem nerd probably knows!) but it works and it is ready to use. The real trick is figuring out what you can do as a grower to prevent such pests from attacking. alot of people suggest crazy sterilizations and chemical sprays and what not. I myself have fit a preventable routine in my weekly schedule to prevent such attacks from predators... gettin off topic....

squiggly

squiggly

The "frequency" water bit of it is a marketing scam, but it works.

See the post on this earlier that I made for an explanation of why they would lie about this (the truth is that it's a victim-less crime and it protects their brand).

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

There he is! Read it awhile back, pretty decent thread if i remember correctly

symbiote420

symbiote420

Mighty Wash is the shiznizzle! I sprayed with some frequency water from the health foods store before that was high pH 10.0, it did nothing. The guy on YouTube drunk a shot glass full ....I'm not going that far LOL, but I agree with the phototoxicity Waayne. Plus I've found that the alkaline water is great for washing residues off of your babies! They've changed the name of No SpiderMite to WipeOut!!

Cort

Cort

It works, if you keep up on your spraying to break the cycle.

mack 10

mack 10

what about other bugs? say fungas gnats? any benefits from usuing the mightie wash?
mack.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

nah not for me. fungus gnats drive me crazy. The only ways i have successfully rid my grow of fungus gnats was by using CAPs packs, DE as a top dress, and weekly spray of azamax. No problems anymore! also helps rid many other predators like root aphids and what not. And Fuck sticky fly traps! if i take one more fly trap to the head im going to lose it!... leaned into one this morning....

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

The "frequency" water bit of it is a marketing scam, but it works.

See the post on this earlier that I made for an explanation of why they would lie about this (the truth is that it's a victim-less crime and it protects their brand).
Bam!

Top Bottom