Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannanugget

Cannanugget

The local shop carries that stuff around here, but the bro who worked there suggested SNS 217. Might want to look into it. The stuff seems to really work well.

S

snkrhd23

I used it for a very small colony of mites and it knocked them out completely so far. but imo they will eventually comeback and whatever you used to rid them the first time might not be as effective as the second time you use it. I does work very good though.

B

Beasters X Haze

I heard this shit kicks ass as of recently. Anyone got any new results? Do they develop a resistance to this or is the frequency stuff different?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I suppose a popular musician could have water for your plants that was made with their music...lol
talk about a new product for a new mj era...I'm way too baked

baba G

E

Elite Nugs

I suppose a popular musician could have water for your plants that was made with their music...lol
talk about a new product for a new mj era...I'm way too baked

baba G

Im gonna have to smoke... then read this again to see if I understand it. haha...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Watch the link I posted on the post before, there's a music section...lol was wondering with my brain and thought damn; I suppose one could play their music to the water and bottle it and make a wild claim such as: has been exposed to high frequency and is better balanced for plant nutrition...lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
you might as well spray them with water. It will wash the mites off with the eggs if you do a thorough spraying.

Mighty hogwash.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
call it what you want i am an avid and floromite kinda guy, never had luck with the neem and norcal mega mites, i used 2 app of mighty wash and they are gone

B

Beasters X Haze

Thats what I heard. It's frequency water or some shit. Word on the street is that it kills adults and eggs, you can drink it, use in flower, fairly cheap compared to sns 217 and it actually works. I thought I heard someone on here saying it's the new hot shit, I'd really like to know.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i took one of my infected indoor moms outside left her there for a week and let it get webbed up, sprayed mighty was on it, went back three days later hit em again and its been 2 weeks, no return sign

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i took one of my infected indoor moms outside left her there for a week and let it get webbed up, sprayed mighty was on it, went back three days later hit em again and its been 2 weeks, no return sign

No shit?

How the fuck does water keep a frequency...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i dont have a clue, but i will tell you this, how the hell would a mite build a tollerance to water......lol yes it works and it is safe

altimood

altimood

There's pyrethrum in mighty wash. Just sayin'. Also, frequency water is kind of a myth, or misunderstood. Check this out if you have twenty minutes:

It may help to begin to understand "frequency" water. Cheers.

Top Bottom