Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

Old post but the whole "frequency water" is horseshit. Mighty Wash by NPK industries is rosemary extract...a little neem oil..canola and other small amounts of oils..an emuslifier..and pyrethrins. That's a fact. That being said the shit stops a small to medium 2 spotted mite infeststion dead in the tracks. If you repeat app every 4 days for 4 apps..and you haven't gotten lazy and let the mites tent out with webbing..you can get em with pricey Mighty Wash. Gets some of the eggs as well. But repeat app with it is essential.
Do you know how much you would use in a soil drench per gal I can't find info on it anywhere and this is the most recent post I could find

Thrive1

Thrive1

so apparently there is a machine that make the water have a frequency
like a frequency generator

the guy at the local hydro store said that someone in southern oregon has one and is making mightywash for their own personal use. for bug control and for nutrient uptake...rumor is the machine costs above 10k...this is all i know.

and having personally used mighty wash for RA and mites, i can say it does work and its just a mater of time before someone else figures it out and markets it also and the price drops.

anyone in college got a chemistry or physics professor they can ask how to do this. seems interesting...been googling with not much luck.
Vinegar and baking soda

jibs

jibs

I’ve been told vinegar and water kills aphids and larva on contact how true is?Does Diatomaceous earth kill aphids?
I hear it works great I spoke to a guy today that says that Mycos Jordan Was good for them something about it having diatomaceous in it which is awesome and there's another product he turned me onto that super good and safe you spray it like twice only foliar those

9684C708 215E 42D4 803E 784F9B0951FD
Top Bottom