Federation seed
Here are how they are doing
View attachment 493888
All of the M-I are doing great and the one that stands out the most is this one
3 13 2015 UD 9

Very pleased with My #1a 3 5 and this #6
3 13 2015 UD 10

#2, are Mikado f2 from a well respected Breeder
The F2's are already giving off wonderful aroma's and have been the most exciting to watch
3 13 2015 UD 9

3 13 2015 UD 11

The #1 and #2 are Interesting for sure.
3 13 2015 UD 14

More to Follow

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Here are the #3 Mikado's
#3, are unknown Mikado from a Very well known breeder and a great Friend
Found in a stash box marked Mikado 79

I didnt even think they were going to pop.
3 13 2015 UD 8

Looking Dang nice for 25 year old seeds Maybe ? lol who knows for sure
3 13 2015 UD 9

And of course the Odd ball is from this set My No Topped single Leaf ????
3 13 2015 UD 1

Its still growing but no branches
3 13 2015 UD 7b

Still with 14 plants total I have more than enough to choose from and will be transplanting and taking 2 cuts from each
Very soon
Super Pheno hunting Vibes
FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Looking good! What ferts are u using, I know u said u r using coco? Mine is in Roots poting soil and some topsoil a friend gave me. U say this is a month eh? Well she will stretch a bit in flower. My first mik grew to 4' , others 2-3'. Seems slow at first .for my begining ferts I usually use my peru sea bird guano tea and espoma plant tone tea.
Peace

Tnelz

Tnelz

OK hunters of the next Fun Pheno Take a look at this plant and tell me if its a odd one or have you seen this before. . .
View attachment 491476
the Center is missing all together so how will the next set of leaves come out
will it branch to the sides, Is this the elusive single leaf pheno, or just a (F)-ed Plant lol
View attachment 491477
regardless of what HE is its so kewl to get different unique oddballs,
View attachment 491478
The Hidden Canna Breed
Peace Farmers and Super green Grow Breed Hunt Vibes
FlyJ
Chalking that up to genetic instability . Lol. Never seen that before. Awesome to see what happens. It's a perfect example of why popping beans is so awesome! Also wanted to say how much I agree with the veg period. People look at it as a hassle but I love it. Building ur plant from the roots up is an amazing process. Not toention the bending and training. Love it. And the culmination of it all is when u get to watch it flower into total dankness. We r a lot alike brother. Good vibes to u bro. Def going to pay much closer attention to this thread. Respect and good vibes to u man.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good vibes to u bro

Never seen that before. Awesome to see what happens. It's a perfect example of why popping beans is so awesome!

With 30 days in the books and the group3 plant #2 looking so Odd Ball yea I figured it was a Sad seed..
Yea Love to see Creation of the plant from the 1st sign thru the soil till I sadly take her down to dry,
If I could there would be a row or two in my front yard....
Thanks @Tnelz Always a pleasure to have the Good vibes you bring to the Grows.
You know what ever Happens The Family has the Keepers. . . . . .
Peace FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Sorry to hear, sending good vibes to send off to the good seed in the high.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Maybe u could clip one leaf and see what happens. The phloem(up flo) has nowhere to go, as u clip send energy to open cut.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

clip one leaf
Seeing how Under a 40X glass I was seeing 0 going on with the two leaf pheno as @Tnelz said genetic anomaly instability.
I thought what would it hurt so yea I cut One of the secondary leaves off and Much to my surprise..

Nadda Nuttin zip bubkis shit
But it still is holding on and I cant bring myself to snuff it out yet. LoL
The others are doing great.

I know I will find something, I all ready have the fun Part in the Book.
Peace Growers of the Green Vibes

chillywilly

chillywilly

Had owner of hydro store at my crib today, he sold bad bag of soil with bugs!! in it, he gave me fresh coco bag and stuff and checked my bebes, he liked. Showed some advanced stuff to him he never saw before. Been doin some stuff for yrs and was surprised no one seen some of this before. He took a few notes and such. I brew a lot of my nutes and don't use too much .
I like the kiss method keep it simple and safe.
Peace

20150122 011953
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I brew a lot of my nutes and don't use too much
there is a great group of us working on a few Organics and a few who do raw salts and others who amend I am 3rd I like my Jacks Pro and use Caps Beanies Big time along with live enzymes and protean s
A living breathing soil and healthy Roasesphere is key to great Budz IMHO
Please feel free to share if you want I am always interested in new and what is possible
peace FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yo flyJ like using nitron a-35. That pic is peru sea bird guano, left is 8 yr right is fresh coffee maker brew.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Peace grow buddies
This the latest on the Mikado, got a few probs, one girl is going hermie out of the 6. I sprayed some fulvic minerals and it slowed them down. Fulvic should be used during growth. I'm a
KIMG0182
KIMG0181
 20150319 094648
little rusty, been over 3 yrs since my last grow. These girls are a bit leafy even after I stripped the shade leaves.
Well, this is my first led grow, still tweaking. Peace
KIMG0182

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Chill
Thanks for putting up the pics
Diggin all the help I can get.
Tell me, when you were in Veg, did any of the phenos put off a aroma or
tail tell signs that may help me choose early...
I am going to need to cull out half of them, as soon as I see pistols, Do you recall the time line to sexing yours.
Do tell
The leaves to bud ratio may not be perfect, but so....., Your plants are Great Bro I like to think outside the box and say Kodos for even running the old school Bean.
Veg Pics ?
Peace And super Mikado grow Vibes
FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yo Fly , well I'm working with tall pheno and they are smelling nice the sweetness of the raspberry is coming in nice, a little flat/astringent aroma, not raspberry and cream and robust like shorty. Tume line on these is a little delayed about 7-9 days, shorty would have been 5-7, sometimes earlier. Check u back later, doing my landscape work, peeps calling in.
Peace

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Hey Chill
Thanks for putting up the pics
Diggin all the help I can get.
Tell me, when you were in Veg, did any of the phenos put off a aroma or
tail tell signs that may help me choose early...
I am going to need to cull out half of them, as soon as I see pistols, Do you recall the time line to sexing yours.
Do tell
The leaves to bud ratio may not be perfect, but so....., Your plants are Great Bro I like to think outside the box and say Kodos for even running the old school Bean.
Veg Pics ?
Peace And super Mikado grow Vibes
FlyJ

Culling the males? :(
I was hoping to see these genetics preserved and passed around/released

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings, this is the latest, I had to tweak a bit because the light is not reaching the sides so I just tilted. This is my 1st LED grow , so I'm still learning. Canopy is top notch, been doing hids so long now I have remind self at times . This a begining to end led for me. Back to Mikado, this 'tall' pheno I call it these are micros actually at tallest is at 14", I just force em shorter. In good environment, Mikado is a thirsty plant and usually likes coco medium, does well in most. In 2010 , I had one spectacular individual with the most crystallized and aromatic of all miks I've done, no raspberry, cream or astringent smell, hard to describe, she was a total bombshell, couldn't hide it, some didn't want to smoke it as it was glittering so much. My last mik x mik was two, a tall female x short male - short female x tall male (shorty) . I think this is f 3 generation. The mik x lionheart was very nice and better flower to leaf ratio and smelled of fresh brewed beer, crystal carries over from Mikado in most cases. I also did a Mikado x purple papaya( nirvana) x cindy 99 called purple mikapaya, quite nice , nothing fancy besides flavor and color , in future probably a Williams Wonder x sounds nice, they have some similar properties.
Peace FlyJ and grow buddies
KIMG0194
KIMG0192
KIMG0189

20150322 183638
Top Bottom