Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
new777

new777

@chillywilly what smells to look for in search of a raspberry creme male in early veg?

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@new777 not sure any smell will help you early in veg. Look for more structure related cues. Harder when dealing with males. Out of all the phenos I have ran the shorter stocky textbook indica phenos have been the grapefruit phenos. All my raspberry phenos have been taller and stretchier. The raspberry has had darker colored leaves also that turn a nasty purple almost black during flowering. Hope this helps.

new777

new777

@Nitetroller So good to hear your reply, i copyed and pasted alot of your information and pictures about your raspberry pheno into my breeding journal.

I am planning a cross with male mikado x ace panama red then crossed to auto frisian dew, brought to full auto then bxed back to a (Mikado X Panama) made with reversed pollen from panama pink pistilled pheno onto mikado raspberry female

the advantage of working with f1 autoflower x photo hybrids is decreased flowering time

thank you for your information and your plant is very impressive

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@Nitetroller So good to hear your reply, i copyed and pasted alot of your information and pictures about your raspberry pheno into my breeding journal.

I am planning a cross with male mikado x ace panama red then crossed to auto frisian dew, brought to full auto then bxed back to a (Mikado X Panama) made with reversed pollen from panama pink pistilled pheno onto mikado raspberry female

the advantage of working with f1 autoflower x photo hybrids is decreased flowering time

thank you for your information and your plant is very impressive
That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to run some ace gear. Particularly his Vietnam black crosses and Malawi. I'm running a jungle spice from bodhi right now. I thought I read somewhere that his congo pine is from ace but I'm really not sure. All I can say is its a frosty girl!!! Best of luck on that Panama project to you.

chillywilly

chillywilly

@new777 , the raspberry cream that I had was a short pheno with the wider leaf and very dark green to purple.. the taller pheno has a more acrid aroma and wicked crystal with smaller flowers and a sativa look and thinner leaves, no raspberry at all...the next pheno I found was very robust and hearty growth and a LOUD raspberry/orangy smell, wicked crystal and VERY long lasting effect...the last pheno (f2) was very much like the original (f1)... hope that helps...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Sure, fast rather than slow growth, about 3.5 feet, larger than avg mik top colas... medium green, medium width leaves ...this plant pumped resin like gas nozzle...but I really think the Nitron-A35 changed the game in my nute line-up... Nitron-A35 is a catalyst/enzyme conditioner, at that time the folks that made it sent me experimental batch made from hemlock trees...the f1 original were all bigger than the f2 generation at 4' and the flowers were quite dense and we're white with Trichomes, the unmistakable raspberry and vanilla cream flavor was bliss like the blueberry...most everybody has f2's, I was fortunate to get the first from Hemp Depot in Canada...got Hawaiian sativa as well original from Federation seeds like 01' something like that...good luck on your project...

cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

@new777 ...he he...MM... Mikado Masters...my last seeds were confiscated in Colorado,TGA style I cried, but I got my #2 batch , not like that one ...them bastards...

cw...

Jimmy chonga

Jimmy chonga

Maybe you can locate some Hazeman mikado beans still. I found multiple raspberry phenos in a pack.

I dont see any hazeman ones left available online anywhere unless you know of a link I dont. I'm over here fiddling around with these mikado x mikado/sour bubble beans

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Fly gawd was this thread an eye opener, wish I would have read this when a friend in conn gave me a tic tac container FULL of ripe sweet tooth seeds.....I have em away at the reggae festival...........I mean I'm glad I broke bread but now I wanna search those bad boys for what could be in there! Great thread! I feel like I just took a course in lineage!

chillywilly

chillywilly

One growing right now Jan 2019...for some may remember me with @flyjstable earlier in this forum...i have another in diaries currently, but I may make a seed batch soon...this is f2 I did from the original Mikado seed done in 2006...this one in particular seem to mute with multi nodes on one section...normally miks flower fairly early, but this one took more than two weeks, but finally indicated...these girls usually sparkle like diamonds with two main phenos...short/raspberry more shorty indica and tall kinda lanky sativa flat but somewhat glue like smell...some of the raspberry pheno are 1 raspberry, then the raspberry and vanilla ice cream which the one you are looking for...of the two sets I inbreed were 1 raspberry short f x tall male, and tall female x short male...the fist was my baby that TSA took from me in Colorado, I left about 36 seedlings when I left, so don't know if they did anything with them, many cultivating kushes, but she is a very thirsty girl but keep N kind of low but lots of K and call/mg and organics, earlier ones were deep purple and bright green flowers...peeps love it here in DC...ive given as many seeds but now need to doa seeding...mold resistant...cw
IMG 20190122 165026467
IMG 20190122 165225033
IMG 20190117 083044748 BURST000 COVER TOP

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Happy to see this thread still going!! Its getting me motivated to start some mikado beans I made a few years ago. Years ago I made a cross of an old sensi big bud(very skunky frosty pheno I found) x Great White Shark. I then hit a bunch of females with pollen from that cross. I have about 20 beans of mikado(raspberry) x BBXGWS. might be time to pop some.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I picked up on Federation Seeds long ago(1998)... Canada breed... also have Hawaiian sativa (Mauna Kea) from them ...uuntouchable...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Fly gawd was this thread an eye opener, wish I would have read this when a friend in conn gave me a tic tac container FULL of ripe sweet tooth seeds.....I have em away at the reggae festival...........I mean I'm glad I broke bread but now I wanna search those bad boys for what could be in there! Great thread! I feel like I just took a course in lineage!
Thanks, I am humbled...at the response to this special breed that needs it's recognition it duly deserve...this is my 9th + grow on this strain out of 30+ other strain and don't even include the others...
cw...very calming...

Top Bottom