Mikado

• Thread starter T1420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T1420

Hello all, figured I'd run a thread on a mikado bean I had stuck in the tube and didn't see when I popped the rest.....well here goes.
Mikado1.jpg
Mikado_2_.jpg
it was like Gryphon in respect to uniformity,100% female and a Hashy pungent odor that was very strong.....Hoping for the same here as I have lost the cut that I kept in a RA attack.:mad0233:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Nice looking Indica! I have a handful of f2s I tried to run outdoors but they were all eaten up by critters. Was looking forward to these too. Maybe i will give them another try next season.

T

T1420

Yeah, I had a rodent issue with my male patch and lost all but my RMH and my Blackwater..... I know how you feel there. They are definatly worth runnin, very very chunky!!

T

T1420

well thank you, looking forward to this being a female and crossing her with RMH.

T

T1420

Hello all just updating my mikado thread, I mixed some super soil 90's Kyle Kushman style... But burned the tips slightly, I'm sure she's gonna jump over the next week. Mikado was one strain I keep getting asked about, peeps loved it, the hashy flavor and a stone that hits ya like a hammer.. nice n heavy. Cant wait to show her off, shes gonna grow up to be beautiful!!!
Mikado_2_1.jpg
Mikado2.jpg
Look at my security guard... big nasty and mean
Huge_hornet.jpg

M

maestro

We love miks too! She may start slow but finishes quick. Seems to have a unique back your head sorta med mind n body thump I can only compare to a good ind dominant heri. Miks has more playful high imo n the heri a bit more body to it. Yield is small imo and the buzz lacked the "thunder" I desired in pure form.... Both of these lovlies make some my favorite crosses too...Unfortunately I've experimented some with mik/heris a few times but can't seem to get the gene alle dice roll to seven ya know...think they share a common ancestry somewhere.....no expert though just a smoke addled ol'fart.

Burn it up quick!

T

T1420

Yeah, I've grown some super duty strains , and Mikado stands up with 'em.. Good yielding bushes of rock hard pungent nugs, greasy resin.. good weight/volume. Definatly recommend it to anyone.

T

tree king

what do you guys think of the rocky mountain high? are there some phenos that are close to mikado? i got 40 seeds comin soon and ive never grown or seen it before

T

T1420

RMH is comparable in diff. phenos.. seen 3 phenos all were great. Definatley was a strong, vigorous strain. Gotta love Motas work, always amazing results. Ill look for some pics of her, got em' somewhere, just dunno where.

T

tree king

RMH is comparable in diff. phenos.. seen 3 phenos all were great. Definatley was a strong, vigorous strain. Gotta love Motas work, always amazing results. Ill look for some pics of her, got em' somewhere, just dunno where.

thanks i cant find pics anywhere, its crazy. can you please describe the 3 phenos? smell, yield etc. im extremely curious about this strain because ive been wanting to get a pre 2000 mikado for years

T

T1420

Pungy, kinda fruity,fuely, super resiny tight nugs. Pops nugs that swellup FAT. The difference in the 3 phenos was noticable most in the structure they had a different stretch. If supercropped to bush out, she'll be a heavyweight. Check motarebels gallery, he has a pic of her there.

T

tree king

Pungy, kinda fruity,fuely, super resiny tight nugs. Pops nugs that swellup FAT. The difference in the 3 phenos was noticable most in the structure they had a different stretch. If supercropped to bush out, she'll be a heavyweight. Check motarebels gallery, he has a pic of her there.

nice sounds bomb thanks

T

T1420

Oh yeah! I veg em indoors to 46-50" before I flip em... cant imagine 8'+ Aim BIG!!

T

T1420

Shes startin to stretch out, nute burn almost gone... Gonna veg. till its 4'.
Mikado-.jpg
Mikado--.jpg
Gonna keep a solid log on this one... :banana1sv6:

T

tree king

you guys ever grown next generations dynamite? is it pretty much identical to mikado or no?

T

T1420

Hello all, just updating the mikado thread... shes bushing out really nice, gonna go through a growth spurt in a week or so where she'll thicken her arms up, branch out more and be poppin nodes all over.:mad0233:
Mikado11.jpg
Mikado--1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom