Mikado

• Thread starter T1420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redeye057

ahh Mikado a True Champion Really love this Strain...
Have worked with it many years...

T

T1420

Yeah brah!! I see me keepin it around for sure.... even with 100 strains flyin by!! I see lotsa potential there...Speed,structure,potency,flavor.... did I miss somethin??
ahh Mikado a True Champion Really love this Strain...
Have worked with it many years...

D

DreamChaser

A properly selected n dialed in mikado girl will turn heads in any herb scene
and pay bills amongst the toughest competition. Its got a distinct n addictive thump to it that peeps don't forget.

I love weed n theres no shortage of dank dank taste n variety out there but I've kept a mik cross since the mid nineties and she is my favorite. After a week away from her honestly I have not found a strain that beats her in potentcy. In my old age though I have times when I prefer a more motivational sativa high but theres always a time to just get shit face slammed by classic indica too..............

peace

T

T1420

Yeah bro, it is a powerhouse. This is a x, back steppin it now to find out where and what it was crossed with. Thanks for stoppin by!!:banana1sv6:
A properly selected n dialed in mikado girl will turn heads in any herb scene
and pay bills amongst the toughest competition. Its got a distinct n addictive thump to it that peeps don't forget.

I love weed n theres no shortage of dank dank taste n variety out there but I've kept a mik cross since the mid nineties and she is my favorite. After a week away from her honestly I have not found a strain that beats her in potentcy. In my old age though I have times when I prefer a more motivational sativa high but theres always a time to just get shit face slammed by classic indica too..............

peace

G

grinkeeper

I have a mikado x herijuana in veg right now,, I really am excited about the combo... its from seeds either mota or hazeman testers from a few years ago... finally got to them.. I will keep a close eye on them.. Im thinking it could speed up the heri as well as improve hte yeild... mikado is a great lady

M

moemoe08

i have to get my hands on some mikado. high yielding and potent. it looks great.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I have a mikado x herijuana in veg right now,, I really am excited about the combo... its from seeds either mota or hazeman testers from a few years ago... finally got to them.. I will keep a close eye on them.. Im thinking it could speed up the heri as well as improve hte yeild... mikado is a great lady

Hey Grin,how ya been? I never did a straight Mikado x heri,maybe you got the RonnieJames which is Mikado/ColoradoGreenBud x Heri. Hazeman didn't like the heri so i know he didn't use it.

T

T1420

Howdy grinkeeper!! I like yer screenname!!LOL!! Just found out this Mikado I have been runnin is prolly Mikado X G13.. Excellent consistency from her for sure.. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for this one!! Thanks bro and I look forward to see'n ya 'round.. Take care!!:banana1sv6:

G

grinkeeper

yeah I dont know who I got these from but it must be some one over at MSC as that the only place I trade at...

D

DreamChaser

I've seen with the ones I tried n heard about a few more keepers than average in that MikXg13hp. Theres a definite beautiful mik pheno enhanced by that monster g13hp, and I found some GHP dominants that were awesome as well that grew stanky thick tough tough green ganja nugs that threw down some real weight. It seemed pretty uniform for me too with two common but excellent pheno expressions. Just my two pennies folks.....

peace

J

joejusttyped

Is Mikado a Sweet Pink Grapefruit hybrid? Heard this rumor somewhere but wasn't sure if it's true.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Is Mikado a Sweet Pink Grapefruit hybrid? Heard this rumor somewhere but wasn't sure if it's true.

Mikado was some of Breeder Steve's work when he worked with the Federation seed co.. He claimed the MIkado was his Sweet tooth or very similar.

T

T1420

Thanks for that info there mota!! Breeder steve was where my Shishkeberry and strawberry blonde came from. That cat has some FLAVORFUL POTENT herb. Glad to be learning where the Mikado poss. originated. Gotta tell ya pretty partial to that mik. Sweet tooth was a new creation when I was scoring beans back then, I remember the first pics of that sweet tooth, she was more sat leaning if I remember right. Almost ordered that back then, what was it ?? 1997-98.:banana1sv6:
Mikado was some of Breeder Steve's work when he worked with the Federation seed co.. He claimed the MIkado was his Sweet tooth or very similar.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I believe the Mikado is Sweet Pink Grapefruit not Sweet Tooth. The Sweet Tooth should be Cotton Candy. I think it said, Federation stole his beans and changed the names also! I seen a post about it in the Chimera's help desk. Check it out, I might be wrong! Never had any of his gear. I have never ran any BC strains. Is his gear still available anywhere?

Motarebel

Motarebel

I believe the Mikado is Sweet Pink Grapefruit not Sweet Tooth. The Sweet Tooth should be Cotton Candy. I think it said, Federation stole his beans and changed the names also! I seen a post about it in the Chimera's help desk. Check it out, I might be wrong! Never had any of his gear. I have never ran any BC strains. Is his gear still available anywhere?

2 against 1,i see how things roll around here! lol Funny how when breeders break away from the parent company(partnerships) with a pocket full of beans and it's the ones left standing are thieves. Classic shameless profitteers looking to set the record straight! lol:no

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I dont get into all the drama, Mota! I was just stating what I read. I have never been into all that noise. I just like great genetics. Whomever puts them out and there old partners r not my problem. If I believed all that BS, I would never trust anybody's bean! Lol. I will rock great beans, no matter what name or fancy packaging they came in. R u gonna be releasing anymore Mikado hybrids in the future? Keep up the great work, Mota!

D

DreamChaser

Well I know the mik REAL WELL....and you are all WRONG....close but back up a few more years EARLY nineties MARC had a just a few strains for sale no fookin mik...colorados herb scenewas shit so I asked for whatever he thought was best...paid 30 or 40 bucks for this n like three other strains from him then not his retarded cooprerate empire of greed that got him imprisoned........................
.When Emery gave me the original beans they were from a personal friend of his.....I don't his name but I seen pics of dense rock hard coke can purple INDICA bud.....in twenty years of growing never seen a more indica plant......I know federation pimped shitty mikado later but hell I had this in my garden in reworked WAY before Marc or any the original pioneers in this game had them trying to cash in. Breeder STeve! LOL ha ha ha ha ha ya whatever tries to ge a lot more credit he was do...all the sweet tooths and hear grapefruits n crap came from the mikado he bred with but SAY IT ONCE MORE......NO WAY HE CREATED MIK!!!!!!!THATS A PIPE DREAM.....MIKADO was originally JAPANESE INDICA n ya know I just may hoard the real deal evermore not even cut loose beans if peeps cant get it straigh.....wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom