Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The frostettes are lookin good @Trustfall , nice healthy little seedlings, gunna take a clones of both as soon as possible and get them in flower pretty quickly, lookin for a mother 😁
IMG 3600
IMG 3601

Nectarine tree is bloomin! , dwarf peaches are too
Garden needs some work 🤣

Not sure if anyone is buying veggie seeds late but I highly… HIGHLY reccomend johnnys selected seeds always super vigorous seeds, they cost a bit more but there definitely worth it hands down
3 days in the dirt I think? Already tons poppin through

IMG 3598
IMG 3599
IMG 3597

Rama777

Rama777

The frostettes are lookin good @Trustfall , nice healthy little seedlings, gunna take a clones of both as soon as possible and get them in flower pretty quickly, lookin for a mother 😁View attachment 2150627View attachment 2150628

Nectarine tree is bloomin! , dwarf peaches are too
Garden needs some work 🤣

Not sure if anyone is buying veggie seeds late but I highly… HIGHLY reccomend johnnys selected seeds always super vigorous seeds, they cost a bit more but there definitely worth it hands down
3 days in the dirt I think? Already tons poppin through

View attachment 2150624View attachment 2150625View attachment 2150626
Johnny’s all day long, Mike is right!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Johnny’s all day long, Mike is right!!
Glad another knows about em! Get my shallow 1020 treys and microgreen seeds through them as well and they have tons of other stuff, I believe the have the tilther (like a shallow tiller to avoid hard pan in the garden) if you’re into permaculture gardening (outdoors) I’ll pick one up one day but there about $500 and you gotta have your own drill to run it but I still want it 🤣

Some progress coming along! 17 days since flip already

They’ll get a top dress in within the next 4 days and off to the races they’ll go!

IMG 3655
IMG 3656
IMG 3658
IMG 3657
IMG 3659
Rama777

Rama777

Glad another knows about em! Get my shallow 1020 treys and microgreen seeds through them as well and they have tons of other stuff, I believe the have the tilther (like a shallow tiller to avoid hard pan in the garden) if you’re into permaculture gardening (outdoors) I’ll pick one up one day but there about $500 and you gotta have your own drill to run it but I still want it 🤣

Some progress coming along! 17 days since flip already

They’ll get a top dress in within the next 4 days and off to the races they’ll go!
The tilther is the original but Connor Crickmore has one that’s way improved. I use the shit out of it.. This is what mine looks like :))

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Peppers are jammin!
Hell yeah! Everything’s coming up great, those hot cherry pepper seeds I saved from last years harvest I sent a bunch to @Captspaulding for this spring as well, these are my testers but will be put in 5 gallon buckets outside in the greenhouse then on the deck as it warms up out

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning folks!

Day 18 since flip stretch has slowed back down super filled in, can’t even reach in, mya go through and thin a shade in about a week, just did a light defol, been busy, bunch of pics

Still only at 500w on the FC-E8000 about 10” from tallest tops and about 12-14” to the main canopy level at about 800 PPFD on photone

The freaks maintain their color and growth rate, gald I took the few clones I’ll hand out and give away 1x then we’ll pick a Frostette mother outta the 2, as soon as I can grab a clone of each one we’ll see what we got 🔥

IMG 3687
IMG 3686
IMG 3688
IMG 3689
IMG 3691
IMG 3692
IMG 3693
IMG 3694
IMG 3695
IMG 3697
IMG 3696
IMG 3698
IMG 3699
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
See that’s crazy, so sorry I have been missing the progress here. Man you weren’t kidding
That shit is built to scrog out. The uniform top sites, even canopy, it’s really nice to see you make them shine. So do you remember if that pigmentation was like the freak pheno as a young veggin homie? Were they darker?
Because man, I dropped three for breeding, I have a hope to cross in mowie or Kona with the cb, but I pulled that pheno too.
I have ram the fuck out of these seeds man, I’m kinda shocked I’ve never come across it and you Rama and myself , all get it?

It’s kinda messing with my head, and reaffirming why I don’t gamble or play the lotto. My odds are astronomical but for a question, what in the hell are the odds for a clown? Fuck you odds….., those seeds came from the 9th run. Fyi. 👊🏻🤡

Rama777

Rama777

When I saw the leaves on the oddball I had initially assumed that it was an accidental stray seed from an entirely different strain!

I’m stoked about it and not just because it’s unique, but because it germinated last and mangled. The cotyledons were TINY in comparison to the others. Nothing like a good underdog ;)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
When I saw the leaves on the oddball I had initially assumed that it was an accidental stray seed from an entirely different strain!

I’m stoked about it and not just because it’s unique, but because it germinated last and mangled. The cotyledons were TINY in comparison to the others. Nothing like a good underdog ;)
I’m a fan as well. Here peep the progress on the wacky one over the last 4 days pinned pic 1 when it was still upright in pic 2 right plant

IMG 4474
IMG 4366
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
See that’s crazy, so sorry I have been missing the progress here. Man you weren’t kidding
That shit is built to scrog out. The uniform top sites, even canopy, it’s really nice to see you make them shine. So do you remember if that pigmentation was like the freak pheno as a young veggin homie? Were they darker?
Because man, I dropped three for breeding, I have a hope to cross in mowie or Kona with the cb, but I pulled that pheno too.
I have ram the fuck out of these seeds man, I’m kinda shocked I’ve never come across it and you Rama and myself , all get it?

It’s kinda messing with my head, and reaffirming why I don’t gamble or play the lotto. My odds are astronomical but for a question, what in the hell are the odds for a clown? Fuck you odds….., those seeds came from the 9th run. Fyi. 👊🏻🤡
Yep they are dead on do the others pigmentation minus the cal def as I bulked them up on the epsom/ gypsum and started feeding the FF ca-mag to help and it really is, not seeing any spotting I have a few clones hiding around of it as well that are gifts to neighbors and friends, when you first open the jar after curing the past few weeks now, it’s a super deep musty/skunky smell that quickly transforms into the super heavy blueberry, no in between, just pure blueberry I’ve been burping them with the filter on inside my 4x4, if I don’t the whole house is blueberry weed for the next hour and a half 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’m a fan as well. Here peep the progress on the wacky one over the last 4 days pinned pic 1 when it was still upright in pic 2 right plant
Hell yeah she’s a bit stretchy but excellent for larger scrog type runs, easily manipulated and twisted the mother needed supports as well even with this table if the buds get too heavy I’ll have to up the risers, really wanna see maximum cola size, I think I’m gunna finish this run, then just veg the one freak clone, and 2x Frostette seedlings, if it works out properly I’ll stick with 3 mothers and if set up correctly I’ll only need a single clone of each per run to fill that scrog table with just the 3x plants

Top Bottom