MIMedGrower

Some pics from tonight.

Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai
C5B12EAD D3AF 48D3 BC5D DE1639C458D8
380B2307 7F9A 477A 8A2B 861DD7BEC032
A60C95C9 D5F0 4AD6 BE58 974FBC3BFD66

Romeleo

Romeleo

They are all in 3 gallon nursery pots. And we like to use like 4 different strains to make infused coconut oil for edibles. Trying to get as many diverse canabanoids as we can into the oil.

Oh nice.you ever try doing high CBD strains together like royal medic,juanita lagrimosa pennywise and Ringo's gift.those 4 together I believe would make a killer painkilling body eazen edible.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh nice.you ever try doing high CBD strains together like royal medic,juanita lagrimosa pennywise and Ringo's gift.those 4 together I believe would make a killer painkilling body eazen edible.

I tried pure cbd oil in addition to our high thc flowers and at first i thought it made a big difference. I tried it for 3 months. Then when i stopped for the next 3 months it turned out it had not made a difference.

So not sure high cbd is needed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I meant to update about the gnats.

Tomorrow is 2 weeks of treatment. Although i only began saturating the pots about 10 days ago with the infused mosquito dunk (BTi) water.

And in conjunction with the yellow sticky cards hung at the bottom of the plants right over the soil I had only 2 little annoying flyers visible last night during work in there.

Maybe 20 or 30 total gnats caught this week.

Last few weeks more than a few flyers emerged from the top of the pot and drain holes and were increasing in numbers each watering.

I will continue treatment and use the yellow sticky cards regularly from now on for control.

I understand it takes 30 days to be sure all gnats and eggs and larvae are gone.

I will use up the rest of the soil and keep treating till its gone and i see no gnats. Then buy soil at a trusted inside climate controlled source where i have had no problems.

Learned my lesson. How the bags of soil are stored is even more important than what brand of mix we use.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

looks like a donkey dykk festival in there. Nice run man. :D

Thanks. It goes perpetually like this forever. Or until I screw up. And i will be adding a 4x8 shorty tent in the basement soon with a full cycle grow going but need to do some work down there first.

I havent had a day off since i decided to stay home and deal with my illnesses. Lol. Still havent applied for disability either.

I bought this house and some kayaks and mountain bikes instead. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom