Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

looking back, I see u said u were able to shovel ur driveway....sounds like ur doing much better now brother....beats crawlin round on the floor man ... good vibes

Very slowly improving. I still cant feel my right knee unless it hurts. And im maybe 50% strength if that in that leg.

And i have screwed up my production and need a job for a while. Might have to limp around and sell cars through the tax season. If anyone would hire me?

Stupid discs!

Thanks for the good thoughts bro :-)

Mrs MMG is trying hard to keep things going. Shits hard under stress. I have always been the problem solver. But i cant just solve this injury.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Imo not one of those photos tells me “I gotta have a Marshydro light”. LoL
View attachment 940969
6in canopy is not going to do it for me. I wanted to show my grow In marshydro thread but I don’t think he would like that.
The whole lighting thing is ridiculous! All those guys over there especially in the mars thread, need to chill, i did win a sp250 and do appreciate it cuz at the time I definitely needed more light, any light.
Now it’s time to start a real garden, and sorry mars but I haven’t posted cuz I don’t want to seem ungrateful! But I’m replacing the mars in the next week or so with a kingbrite! Lol
Sorry that happed to you @Padrepuff

Srenots

Srenots

Very slowly improving. I still cant feel my right knee unless it hurts. And im maybe 50% strength if that in that leg.

And i have screwed up my production and need a job for a while. Might have to limp around and sell cars through the tax season. If anyone would hire me?

Stupid discs!

Thanks for the good thoughts bro :-)

Mrs MMG is trying hard to keep things going. Shits hard under stress. I have always been the problem solver. But i cant just solve this injury.
hang in thar brother...doin better is way better than doin worse...

Moshmen

Moshmen

Im friendly with everyone. Im also direct with everyone. Padre chose me to help him get started when he joined here. I dont know him beyond that. Im actually surprised a religious person would even talk to my rude athiest ass. ;-)
Mimed you just tell it like it is! Honest and knowledgeable, well spoken/written and respectful at the same time! There are plenty of rude self indulged growers here, sorry your just NOT one of them ! Regardless of your religious views!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mimed you just tell it like it is! Honest and knowledgeable, well spoken/written and respectful at the same time! There are plenty of rude self indulged growers here, sorry your just NOT one of them ! Regardless of your religious views!

Thank you.

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah it is supposed to be an original grimm cut.

I have had a super pinapply jack before. Wonderful flavor. Got lots of compliments.
ya, if u get that Pheno running its pretty dam good...more of a Sativa buzz, great for daytime or wake n bake to get chores done and such... I luv Cindy man, started running her from the get go when Grimm released it... wish my old beans would pop, but no bueno, they are all just souvenirs now lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya, if u get that Pheno running its pretty dam good...more of a Sativa buzz, great for daytime or wake n bake to get chores done and such... I luv Cindy man, started running her from the get go when Grimm released it... wish my old beans would pop, but no bueno, they are all just souvenirs now lol

Pretty sure they re released seeds. Is it hype?

Srenots

Srenots

Pretty sure they re released seeds. Is it hype?
The new Cindy released I havent tried, and refuse to pay that much for the beans...the Cindy Ive been crossing came from Mosca....which is from Grimm....and actually, now that I think about it, havent heard squat from anyone, anywhere about it...come to think of it , absolutely nothing....so I take that as a waste of $ , idk

Moshmen

Moshmen

looking back, I see u said u were able to shovel ur driveway....sounds like ur doing much better now brother....beats crawlin round on the floor man ... good vibes
Happy to hear your movin better! But damn it man get a snow blower or a tractor beats the hell out of shoveling ! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom