Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

have yall heard anything about the new Cindy that was released?

Im more curious about last years Motarebel herijuana crosses.

Im sick of citrusy weed lately.

The Chem x Bag of Oranges cropped recently is chem tasting chem leaning goodness.

And the old classic seeds headband is totally authentic and will rip your head off. Its one of the plants i messed up. And it has a lot of seeds. I want to plant a sea of headband. The original and the s-1’s i have grown from it in the past keep growing basically the same plant.

Srenots

Srenots

Im more curious about last years Motarebel herijuana crosses.

Im sick of citrusy weed lately.

The Chem x Bag of Oranges cropped recently is chem tasting chem leaning goodness.

And the old classic seeds headband is totally authentic and will rip your head off. Its one of the plants i messed up. And it has a lot of seeds. I want to plant a sea of headband. The original and the s-1’s i have grown from it in the past keep growing basically the same plant.

yep, Headband is another killer strain....the one I ended up using will Rip u lol...and dig the flavor man...excellent ~

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah it is supposed to be an original grimm cut.

I have had a super pinapply jack before. Wonderful flavor. Got lots of compliments.

think I showed u this before....but check out the lineage, ur on it ~

Bodean

Bodean

have yall heard anything about the new Cindy that was released? all I know is it costs too much, and the pics dont do the old Cindy any justice....so I kinda just forgot I even saw that new release
I haven't tried it but everything I've read about it, People have said its nothing like the original. I went with a pack of the green avenger when Brothers Grimm came out. It was cheaper. Found a pineapple leaner in those. Pretty potent stuff too.

Srenots

Srenots

I haven't tried it but everything I've read about it, People have said its nothing like the original. I went with a pack of the green avenger when Brothers Grimm came out. It was cheaper. Found a pineapple leaner in those. Pretty potent stuff too.
cool...I mean it looks good and all, but the pics dont represent the Old Cindy at all, and they they advertise it as the "new" Cindy....but nah, I like the original just fine, Mosca still keeps it going , props to them for that ~

Srenots

Srenots

cool, and Cindy isnt the most potent strain at all, but if u wanna get some chores done, go man go, first time I burned the #3... I was sittin on here tokin, next thing I knew I was cleaning the dam house n sht , like wtf lmao

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Blue Lemon Thai has been my favorite strain for paddling and mountain biking for years. It has a ch9 and motarebel genetics.

For sleeping i cant recomend. I just smoke more. I hate couch lock pot. There was no such thing until breeders started ruining pot in my opinion.

When i was young. All pot was fun.

Also cbd alone or in a high ratio did nothing for me. I like high thc. I got tolerance.
"Couch lock pot" I keep hearing the term but have never encountered pot that does that to me. nCan you name a strain that m
rite on... should be some good ones in there

I want to find something that will " couch lock " me. I keep hearing the term but nothing I've ever smoked in 50+ years of smoking gives me that opioid knock down. Is there one strain in particular you could laugh at me and say " fk man you've never smoked _ _ _ _ _ before then " ? Pot just doesn't seem to do that too me, maybe I smoke too much 10g/day or just haven't run into _ _ _ _ _but I'd like to try a recommended knock out strain.
I see above talk about Headband I haven't tried, Knock out? or is there something a novice grower in a peat mix can grow indoors that would fit the bill?😀

Srenots

Srenots

"Couch lock pot" I keep hearing the term but have never encountered pot that does that to me. nCan you name a strain that m

I want to find something that will " couch lock " me. I keep hearing the term but nothing I've ever smoked in 50+ years of smoking gives me that opioid knock down. Is there one strain in particular you could laugh at me and say " fk man you've never smoked _ _ _ _ _ before then " ? Pot just doesn't seem to do that too me, maybe I smoke too much 10g/day or just haven't run into _ _ _ _ _but I'd like to try a recommended knock out strain.
I see above talk about Headband I haven't tried, Knock out? or is there something a novice grower in a peat mix can grow indoors that would fit the bill?😀

well , after 50 years if u havent found a strain that will couch u, ur tolerance needs a break .... ever tried to stop tokin for a month or 2, then burn and get wrecked, or are u like the rest of us lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Most say Bubba Kush or something along those lines.

And headband is an even hybrid of og kush and sour diesel. Not sleepy exactly. But can be somewhat narcotic feeling.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
well , after 50 years if u havent found a strain that will couch u, ur tolerance needs a break .... ever tried to stop tokin for a month or 2, then burn and get wrecked, or are u like the rest of us lol
Yes I went off for a couple of years when I couldn't walk anymore ( before hip replacements) and I was on the hard stuff fentanyl and hydromorph so my break wasn't really clean. I'm a bit afraid if I go off the smoke for a few months you'd be reading about me in the papers.lol Alcohol as a replacement med not only makes me puke it makes me a crazy stupid angry tree punching nut case. lol

Srenots

Srenots

Yes I went off for a couple of years when I couldn't walk anymore ( before hip replacements) and I was on the hard stuff fentanyl and hydromorph so my break wasn't really clean. I'm a bit afraid if I go off the smoke for a few months you'd be reading about me in the papers.lol Alcohol as a replacement med not only makes me puke it makes me a crazy stupid angry tree punching nut case. lol

Hyper Blue Cherry Magoo ~

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Most say Bubba Kush or something along those lines.

And headband is an even hybrid of og kush and sour diesel. Not sleepy exactly. But can be somewhat narcotic feeling.
Oh I've done years of Bubba not sure about Sour diesel. When I was selling pipes to the dispensaries I would do a 50-50 deal 50% cash 50% product and I tried must of been close to 100 different brands / strains some good some not some that tasted like perfumey shit. I get motivated on good pot the heavier the better, I'll work my ass off for hours at a time with a good buzz but shit pot doesn't do that, this head stone or mild body stone I hear about just means crap pot to me. There are some top names like Jack Herer I've never found and I'd like to try and a few more Sour Diesel might be one to try.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
the best way to get wrecked , is to quit for a while... but who wants to do that ?
Ah no! that's not in the cards lol I hope My worst nightmare would be to get raided and lose me grow equipment and stock. That would be the deep end for me .....panic mode... Now that we're legal up here that isn't going to happen on my small personal grow ( I hope) but you never know what the next government will do and maybe they'll send their goons out to bust Great Grand pa's growing their pain meds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom