• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

hows the seed look, done?

Fully mature most of them. They must have been self pollinated when things went south around week 4. They were hidden. None poking out of the flowers.

It was my last classic headband seed that started the headband back up. May have been an s-1 from another grower. The plants are real stable as long as you gingerly treat them like an og.

I wrote my new theory about iron buildup in a post above.

Srenots

Srenots

hows the seed look, done?
usually when makin beans u gotta go a week or 2 past what would usually be harvest with no seed... or even more, its the sacrafice u make for rockin beans...they pollinate in week 3-4 , so takes another couple weeks to finish beans at the end...are we stoned yet? lol, u no sup....killer makin beans, luv it~ cant wait to see u run beans u made....

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Fully mature most of them. They must have been self pollinated when things went south around week 4. They were hidden. None poking out of the flowers.

It was my last classic headband seed that started the headband back up. May have been an s-1 from another grower. The plants are real stable as long as you gingerly treat them like an og.

how long in bloom is it?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

And I forgot the pics of the last harvest before the toxic blue 33.

Headband. She is completely self seeded. I let her go. Now i have a bunch of Real Headband s-1 seeds.

View attachment 942282

Chemdog SKVA x Bag Of Oranges.

View attachment 942283
I don't mean to alarm you, but there is a moose flying around your home. Your plants are beautiful brother! Headband S1s don't sound too bad either. What size pots are you running? 3 gallon?
Yeah i saw the green rebel farms change. And yes it was a woodhorse strain. I have some POW crosses going with woodhorse genetics. Mota added the aloha 98’ widow to it and ch9 the jack 33.

And thank you for the nice compliment. :-)
I tested Prisoner of War for Hazeman when he first made it, if that is the POW that you are referring to. I fucking loved it. Just dank dank purple... well indica haha. I have also grown a ton of other cultivars with POW in the lineage, as well as chucked some of my own. Where did you obtain Woodhorse cultivars, if you don't mind the inquiry? I didn't realize he was still at it. I truly appreciate your style brother. You really seem like an all around good person who produces some fire medicine. Thank you for being you and doing what you do. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

usually when makin beans u gotta go a week or 2 past what would usually be harvest with no seed... or even more, its the sacrafice u make for rockin beans...they pollinate in week 3-4 , so takes another couple weeks to finish beans at the end...are we stoned yet? lol, u no sup....killer makin beans, luv it~ cant wait to see u run beans u made....

Then why are bag seeds so viable?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't mean to alarm you, but there is a moose flying around your home. Your plants are beautiful brother! Headband S1s don't sound too bad either. What size pots are you running? 3 gallon?

I tested Prisoner of War for Hazeman when he first made it, if that is the POW that you are referring to. I fucking loved it. Just dank dank purple... well indica haha. I have also grown a ton of other cultivars with POW in the lineage, as well as chucked some of my own. Where did you obtain Woodhorse cultivars, if you don't mind the inquiry? I didn't realize he was still at it. I truly appreciate your style brother. You really seem like an all around good person who produces some fire medicine. Thank you for being you and doing what you do. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Thanks so much! :-).

The old genetics are in the extremely well bred CH9 seeds. He used the old sensei seed stuff too. His older strains had a cubed sensei seed mix crossed in.

Have had some great Black Widow phenos from his mr nice crosses too. Always far leaning to the original breeder but with a little extra clear sativa sizzle usually.

He flaked out on me and screwed me for an order without warning so we dont chat anymore. I still dont know why.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

bag seed, any seed, are viable at normal harvest time, just learned over the years to let em go a couple weeks more just to make sure they finish up properly....see what u get when all done and said....gonna be cool to rock ur own beans brother

I had heard that before from Pete but i never thought about it. Makes sense.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

bag seed, any seed, are viable at normal harvest time, just learned over the years to let em go a couple weeks more just to make sure they finish up properly....see what u get when all done and said....gonna be cool to rock ur own beans brother

Also i have grown many a stress seed from my own plants. There was only usually one little gem found or maybe a few but i sure like free seeds from plants i know are good personally.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Also i have grown many a stress seed from my own plants. There was only usually one little gem found or maybe a few but i sure like free seeds from plants i know are good personally.
Had my GG turn about 4-5 weeks in. By the time I seen them it was to late with my other plants. It only had 4-7 flowers that I found once I noticed. Hiding under the buds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Had my GG turn about 4-5 weeks in. By the time I seen them it was to late with my other plants. It only had 4-7 flowers that I found once I noticed. Hiding under the buds.

Many say that “hermie” seeds will reverse easily again. But i have found that if you remove the stress causing the reversal the nanners will stop usually and any seeds resulting are fine. And feminized. I have not had a stress seed plant reverse yet. Not a nanner or a seed found on any plant i grew from a previous s-1 seed from nanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom