Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is our cat. She was an outside stray that picked me and would not take no for an answer. Then Mrs MMG fed her (she was starving and emaciated) and she really wouldnt take no for an answer. ;-)

When i opened the door she ran right in and never left. Lol.

She was less than 4 lbs when we took her to the vet. Now between 10 and 12 lbs and twice the size we thought she was.

Meet Monster

D2CAEB3D 1BAA 475C A6DC 3CDC84C63C8B

Beware The Monster!

Bchbudman

Bchbudman

Ah no! that's not in the cards lol I hope My worst nightmare would be to get raided and lose me grow equipment and stock. That would be the deep end for me .....panic mode... Now that we're legal up here that isn't going to happen on my small personal grow ( I hope) but you never know what the next government will do and maybe they'll send their goons out to bust Great Grand pa's growing their pain meds.
Like I commented before, they come for this old stoner, they better bring lots of backup, I shoot then read you your rights. LOL

Bchbudman

Bchbudman

Mrs. MMG and I had early valentines dinner cause she had to work late last night. She made shrimp scampi and crab legs. It was delicious.

So tonight she made some steak and with the leftover crab she made this...

View attachment 941588

Real crab stuffed mushrooms and crab mac n cheese. What a chef this sweet girl is. And the harvested the plant while i was busy in the garden. I am quite lucky. :-)
You guys need a roommate or handyman? I work cheep, just keep me buzzed and I will work sunrise to sunset.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes and ive been paying for work like Ricky on the trailer park boys. ;-)

Thanks and heres a 10 gram hash coin...
Trailer Park Boys were just down the road from me (1hr) Dartmouth. Walk down Ochterloney or across the bridge Gottingen Fri/Sat night you'll find guys just like them, trying to emulate their celebrity hero's. Or just drunk/ stoned locals having a fun night out.
Today they were / are giving out free gummies on Gottigen St to all that wanted in an attemp to get junkies/crack heads/ alcoholics and other addicts an alternative high that isn't as damaging to their health. My son lives in Halifax and will probably get down their and get a gummy or 2. I've never had one, I ate some hash in a panic traffic stop one time 50 years ago but didn't like that flu feeling buzz at the time lol it could have been from shit in or on the hash 5 grams made me ill.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Im more curious about last years Motarebel herijuana crosses.

Im sick of citrusy weed lately.

The Chem x Bag of Oranges cropped recently is chem tasting chem leaning goodness.

And the old classic seeds headband is totally authentic and will rip your head off. Its one of the plants i messed up. And it has a lot of seeds. I want to plant a sea of headband. The original and the s-1’s i have grown from it in the past keep growing basically the same plant.
I ran the original Herijuana from Mota for years. Well the OG original was from Tuck of Woodhorse seeds. Beautiful narcotic stone that was perfect for pain relief. A lot of people would complain about the name, but it was very fitting IMO. The only thing it lacked was potent flavor; it kind of had hints of honey taste to it. I have always loved Mota's work, but the ol' boy is difficult to get ahold of these days. He said he sold MRG and now goes by Green Rebel Farms. Someone told me that he hit a Lungcandy female (not sure if it was LC#1 or LC#2; I have run both) with a Herijuana male. I bet that would be something special to look through. Beautiful work in here as always brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I ran the original Herijuana from Mota for years. Well the OG original was from Tuck of Woodhorse seeds. Beautiful narcotic stone that was perfect for pain relief. A lot of people would complain about the name, but it was very fitting IMO. The only thing it lacked was potent flavor; it kind of had hints of honey taste to it. I have always loved Mota's work, but the ol' boy is difficult to get ahold of these days. He said he sold MRG and now goes by Green Rebel Farms. Someone told me that he hit a Lungcandy female (not sure if it was LC#1 or LC#2; I have run both) with a Herijuana male. I bet that would be something special to look through. Beautiful works in here as always brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Yeah i saw the green rebel farms change. And yes it was a woodhorse strain. I have some POW crosses going with woodhorse genetics. Mota added the aloha 98’ widow to it and ch9 the jack 33.

And thank you for the nice compliment. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And I forgot the pics of the last harvest before the toxic blue 33.

Headband. She is completely self seeded. I let her go. Now i have a bunch of Real Headband s-1 seeds.

AEF49F78 8EA0 48F0 8947 65E20EE29486

Chemdog SKVA x Bag Of Oranges.

1E71F098 D6E6 4266 B26E 938EC87967DE

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mad skillz MIMedG! So beautiful!

Thanks very much but those plants are not my best work. They yielded less than half what I expect after a ton of trouble recovering them from my mistakes.

Weeds real good at least.

I have a better hunch what has gone wrong now. it may be excess iron buildup over time from me not washing out my buckets and pitchers during my injury. I always wiped them out before and when i cleaned them recently tons of red soluble iron got on the paper towels. It is very possible that I was adding iron every time i put water back in the containers.

And then poured it right in to the pots eventually blocking the roots.

Guess i will fogure it out eventually. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom