• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
52 hey.......ouch Thats's right about when all my aches and pains started to hurt from what I call 2 legged males disease , all my broken bones, bangs, bumps & injuries started to become something I felt daily rather than the every now and again, like getting up from a chair and going ouch and complaining about a specific football tackle you had when you were young or motorcycle bang up you remember and you shrug it off.... lol the shrugging off gets harder and harder until one day there's no shrugging left and you feel it daily ah the 60's are fun times.......😁😁😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

52 hey.......ouch Thats's right about when all my aches and pains started to hurt from what I call 2 legged males disease , all my broken bones, bangs, bumps & injuries started to become something I felt daily rather than the every now and again, like getting up from a chair and going ouch and complaining about a specific football tackle you had when you were young or motorcycle bang up you remember and you shrug it off.... lol the shrugging off gets harder and harder until one day there's no shrugging left and you feel it daily ah the 60's are fun times.......😁😁😁

Yeah that sounds about right.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey pipe , yup , 62 now , all that stuff mentioned and it just quadruples between 52 to 62
WTF

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
heard that ~
Now that I have most of my broken parts replaced I'm a new man. No more wheelchair or canes unless I'm walking in the woods and need a third leg to support me on occasions when l trips on branches & shit. I'll need new knee's eventually, I had a Dr. put a bolt down through my left knee to repair a broken Tib / Fib after a motorcycle accident 30 odd years ago, fix the leg good & quick too but fked up my knee forever. My home grown pain meds work wonders for the aches and pains, life would be much less enjoyable without the relief I get from my stuff. Getting old sucks but the meds help a lot.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Now that I have most of my broken parts replaced I'm a new man. No more wheelchair or canes unless I'm walking in the woods and need a third leg to support me on occasions when l trips on branches & shit. I'll need new knee's eventually, I had a Dr. put a bolt down through my left knee to repair a broken Tib / Fib after a motorcycle accident 30 odd years ago, fix the leg good & quick too but fked up my knee forever. My home grown pain meds work wonders for the aches and pains, life would be much less enjoyable without the relief I get from my stuff. Getting old sucks but the meds help a lot.

dam dirt bikes back then , was fun , rode 25 yrs recreational ....but feelin it now man, the crazy sht we did , we took vidoes climbin hills n sht with VCR tapes lmao, buddy still has them , what a trip man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom