Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

And here is the Headband from the accidental s-1 seeds.

@RustyHillbilly i said i would test some. :-)

View attachment 980338View attachment 980339

She moves her leaves up and down constantly. So much “personality”.

Yo hows that Headband doin, gonna top her or let it go el natural first run (is what I like to do first run, just to see the structure....etc).. and how long till flip? also, talked buddy into dropping some Choc Diesel ......good sht man ~

Last edited:
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Excellent growth. Compact and great branching.

All plants in pro mix hp and fed dyna grow foliage pro and protect.

View attachment 980450

lookin Happy man ... nice work brother~ just a tip for some new folks new to growing , please take notice of this pic.... the first thing that catches ur eye is the healthy plants right? well, also take a sec to notice the way he has them propped up for an even canopy....this is what catches our eye... this is mileage , lil things like that will ALWAYS improve ur grow...theres a ton of lil tricks u will learn as u go... always learning to get that perfect environment, nice work Med, as usual !!

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yo hows that Headband doin, gonna top her or let it go el natural first run (is what I like to do first run, just to see the structure....etc).. and how long till flip? also, talked buddy into dropping some Choc Diesel ......good sht man ~

The phenos on the useful seeds are all over the place but all have been pretty good.

The headband is flipped 10 days and i bent her to turn her into a bush yesterday. I will take pics tonight when lights are on.

I cant tell if she is all headband or if it is mixed pollen from other plants. She is looking and blooming like the original seeds but has massive fan leaves this time like a ch9 plant.

Could be the dyna grow and protect. Plants are growing fast again.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

lookin Happy man ... nice work brother~ just a tip for some new folks new to growing , please take notice of this pic.... the first thing that catches ur eye is the healthy plants right? well, also take a sec to notice the way he has them propped up for an even canopy....this is what catches our eye... this is mileage , lil things like that will ALWAYS improve ur grow...theres a ton of lil tricks u will learn as u go... always learning to get that perfect environment, nice work Med, as usual !!

Thanks brother. I agree its the little experienced things like adjusting height for the happiest leaves or watering only at the perfect time in potting soil that eventually gives much higher yield and quality.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

The phenos on the useful seeds are all over the place but all have been pretty good.

The headband is flipped 10 days and i bent her to turn her into a bush yesterday. I will take pics tonight when lights are on.

I cant tell if she is all headband or if it is mixed pollen from other plants. She is looking and blooming like the original seeds but has massive fan leaves this time like a ch9 plant.

Could be the dyna grow and protect. Plants are growing fast again.

the smoke will tell, hope she runs great for u , that Headband we ran was off the charts for flavor !!! , buzz , but she didnt make much... choice connoisseur smoke.... cant wait to see how she turns out for u , do u know what its crossed with or the possibilities it might be?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

the smoke will tell, hope she runs great for u , that Headband we ran was off the charts for flavor !!! , buzz , but she didnt make much... choice connoisseur smoke.... cant wait to see how she turns out for u , do u know what its crossed with or the possibilities it might be?

Chemdog SKVA x Bag Of Oranges and a couple of ch9 BLue Lemon Thai hybrids. Only pretty elite and fully bred stuff around her.

All the plants ended up with seeds for the first time ever. The visible nanners were on the chem and the blue lemon thai. But i have seen nanners on ch9 stuff and only ever got a few selfed seeds. So the unknown pollinator is likely the useful chem x boo.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Chemdog SKVA x Bag Of Oranges and a couple of ch9 BLue Lemon Thai hybrids. Only pretty elite and fully bred stuff around her.

All the plants ended up with seeds for the first time ever. The visible nanners were on the chem and the blue lemon thai. But i have seen nanners on ch9 stuff and only ever got a few selfed seeds. So the unknown pollinator is likely the useful chem x boo.

copy that

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I usually only post pics of myself from the back but Mrs. MMG took and edited this great photo while i was jamming this afternoon in the neighbors garage. We have been social distance smoking our own bowls together over there. It has become our safe hang out spot.

FC2FC008 4F53 4F7F A9F7 9E7163CCBC2F

Hope its obscured enough. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Harvested the other Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges this evening.

She had a rough time like her sister with the stalling and deficiencies.

But recovered and grew some nice buds like the other one. Super sticky and absolutely reeks and filled the house with chem fuel smell. No orange yet on her.

965768FB 4705 49DC 9431 D2705C5CD0DF
0DC81E58 20A3 466D 993E 8F016FBFAF23
BB42A75A 1886 4289 9113 5098C0A5CFEC
14AA7993 DC8B 4EF9 9675 DF0E22B4A609
5BEF44B0 2543 4A8C ACE5 295CBA70D579
8032D596 554C 4A98 AB6A 4962082097E2
14C497B3 BBB2 4EEA 89D8 116241CB93DC
F3738943 9E82 4333 9944 A684997026D9

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg is doing great. Citral x Pow 33 in the 3 gallon on the left is 4 days into week 6 and ready for the flower room. The Aroma x Blue lemon Thai on the right will be transplanted up tomorrow. Just in time. Looking pretty hungry.

Pair of Pow 33’s in red cups in back. They will be transplanted to 1 gallon pots soon.

1AFEA1F6 7519 4340 A116 97DB046B2F87
D8A31C97 C94C 4FFE 9B95 ACC13805D351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom