Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Citral Pow 33 x Greenbud. Accidentally crossed after I caused nanners on one of my first grows. She has grown freaky since she was a seedling.

F7C945D7 6773 4FE8 B535 82FAA77BF900
787B805C A11E 4283 B20F 1BAF99AB3A8A

73B421C2 5A2A 4623 B152 633E7C460026

CB22007C CC89 4562 8BD8 9AF0CE68DD84

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Harvested the Herijuana x Jack 33

Went a bit too long. Started getting new growth. I want to make sure they are finished growing and fully done but when you keep feeding sometimes they keep growing. Even if its a bit past prime.

Regardless she is looking fine with almost 100% cloudy trichs and super dense buds. Really sticky and smells like skunky coffee.

Mrs Mmg just said she smells like poop. She does agree with the coffee part so i guess we settle on coffee shit smell. Lol.

AED93780 42FF 411A 8F50 C0F01F44BA39
452B437A D81D 48F2 B7C0 985BBC794750
4BE6046C 967E 4061 AFF0 BADCC2C5AD5F
B63C98E2 473F 4E78 93C6 EFEA7738F586

679FCF06 3F27 4C18 A79F 35B4C260A168

AACCFDF5 A723 4917 B322 6766913772A3

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I dont mind at all, please keep em coming. This is one of my favorite grow rooms to gaze at. Looking at your fat buds makes me want to top once or just lst. Great work bro.

I like how your herijuana and Jack 33 smell like 2 different smells that naturally come together. 😝

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont mind at all, please keep em coming. This is one of my favorite grow rooms to gaze at. Looking at your fat buds makes me want to top once or just lst. Great work bro.

I like how your herijuana and Jack 33 smell like 2 different smells that naturally come together. 😝

Lol. Coffee and shit naturally come together? Oddly in this case yes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have question.when you supercrop how many branches do you usually bend Because I do a little at a time for the fear of stressing the plant to much and becoming a hermy.

I like to do it a little at a time. Like you say. Less stress.

But sometimes if they get away from me i am more aggresive. If the plant is healthy and growing vigorously i havent seen any problems.

Just takes longer to recover. So I still suggest a few at a time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cool so is the main goal to supercrop ever Branch before flower stage?

I dont train in veg at all unless I hold one in veg too long waiting for a spot in the flower room.

If you zoom in on pic 5 of he last post you can clearly see the pinch and bent branch with buds forming. I have bent it back down a couple times. Its staying that way now and hardening up.

I bend them during the first two weeks of 12/12 and supercrop if needed (or just stake and tie or both) as long as the stem is still pinchable. Once they hold heavy buds they usually are much woodier.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh man great to know because I'm Trina get fat buds like that so I'll stop super cropping for now till flower time.but for me I'm vegging them for 3 months indoor.then going to flower them outdoor in a green house till there ripe.

I do what i do to keep plants short. Small room. Low ceiling. If you got the sun and some height to work with you dont need to bend plants down. Especially in veg. These are techniques to keep things low.

I would search outdoor grows for training tips. I have seen amazing box trellises with massive plants with countless colad sticking out.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I live in California and I totally agree with you on that.ive heard and seen some of the best looking weed in other places other than Cali.i mean mimedgrower got some of the most greatest looking 1st place cannibus cup winning weed.i have yet to see a strain with a high thc and CBD content from anywhere though.that will take the cake in my green book.
Yea, I have been looking around for that too. Cream and cheese by seedsman is like 18% thc and 17% CBD or something like that

Phylex

Phylex

I'm very handsy and train like crazy all throughout veg and early flower. My plants vegging now I've been trying to mainline them as I've never tried that technique before. With all that said, after following this thread, I'm looking forward to a new first for me in my future grow. When I start my next round of seeds, I'm not doing anything at all to the plants and I'm just going to let them grow naturally. I'm also planning to drop all additives for that grow and using only base nutes. I can't wait to see the difference and how it all works out. What you have going on over there and your results are very impressive and inspirational.

It's going to be crazy and eye opening if I get the results I think I might get by doing that. I'm expecting my grow to be the healthiest throughout to date, a larger yield, and better quality. If I'm right, I'll shake my head in disbelief thinking about all the money I spent on additives I thought "I needed." I can't wait.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm very handsy and train like crazy all throughout veg and early flower. My plants vegging now I've been trying to mainline them as I've never tried that technique before. With all that said, after following this thread, I'm looking forward to a new first for me in my future grow. When I start my next round of seeds, I'm not doing anything at all to the plants and I'm just going to let them grow naturally. I'm also planning to drop all additives for that grow and using only base nutes. I can't wait to see the difference and how it all works out. What you have going on over there and your results are very impressive and inspirational.

It's going to be crazy and eye opening if I get the results I think I might get by doing that. I'm expecting my grow to be the healthiest throughout to date, a larger yield, and better quality. If I'm right, I'll shake my head in disbelief thinking about all the money I spent on additives I thought "I needed." I can't wait.

Thank you and please dont change everything because of my grow. Always do what you are comfortable with.

that said. My theory was to do this looking at it like when i used to keep fish tanks.

Provide the environment and maintain like the how to keep a fish tank book said. Buy quality fish from a respected dealer. And then get out of their way and watch them adapt and thrive through the glass.

I had no experience at all growing plants. Honestly 5 years ago I barely ever even watered one. I never had interest in them before. Well beyond their beauty in the forest as I blasted by on bikes and snowboards and stuff.

So I read the two most popular books and probably every thread on multiple forums for a few years. Then greenhouse production guides and on and on...

And set up a 4x4 tent in the spare bedroom.

The way i do everything is pretty much still the way those two books describe.

Especially the perpetual garden stuff in ed rosenthals book.

And my breeder was a great help too. He helped teach me not to over care and let the plants do their thing with only what they need to thrive.

He had his own nutes made called Easy Pistils. Its Spanish because of his location but he tends to grow in an organic mix and add the fertilizer ( and calcium powder as he calls it) in flower as needed. Leaning toward longer dry cycles and light fertilizer.

So thats how i do it too. Hell, he had one of the best gallery of pics i ever saw on his old website.

Man i have been working too much lately. I need sleep. I just keep babling on. Lol. :)

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom