Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H Farms

H Farms

I'd be VERY surprised if you have RA's damaging plants again this quickly. Are the cots on all the plants yellowing or just one or two?
Also not sure if you know this already but the dose of botanigard for root aphids is actually double the highest recommended label dose for regular aphids on the package according to bio works website. I believe It is 2lb per 100 gallons, or 1 Kilo per 400 liters for RA's.
I think we may have the same problems !!! ill post a few pictures if i can ... im almost to week 1 in veg they was having spots that Looked like yours at 1st, It could have been PM. (powdery mildew) ! So i Sprayed the with wettable sulfur 7 days ago, When they was seedlings or about the size of the ones still in their solo cups. that may also be why some of them are messing up ..It may have been to strong for seedlings & maybe i sprayed more on some than others the white dry spots is the coating the sulfur left, that's not PM, that's SULFUR. the sour Bubba is 1 of the worst 1's and was 1 of the best ones a day ago !!! thats the SOUR BUBBA lEAF LOOK AT IT WELL IS THAT INSECTS OR IS THAT LIGHT BURN FROM SULFER,OR FROM SPAYING THE SULFUR TO STRONG ? it COULD BE SANY THINGS, thats why im so puzzled... i hope its not insects in the soil, That would be the worse case i believe ! Maybe its light burn to those top leaves that got sprayed so heavy ! it could be from alot of things !! thats why i need to ask an expert !!!! "RougeBoyGenetics"

IMG 1248
IMG 1256
IMG 1262
IMG 1263
IMG 1248
IMG 1257
IMG 1259
IMG 1284
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think we may have the same problems !!! ill post a few pictures if i can ... im almost to week 1 in veg they was having spots that Looked like yours at 1st, It could have been PM. (powdery mildew) ! So i Sprayed the with wettable sulfur 7 days ago, When they was seedlings or about the size of the ones still in their solo cups. that may also be why some of them are messing up ..It may have been to strong for seedlings & maybe i sprayed more on some than others the white dry spots is the coating the sulfur left, that's not PM, that's SULFUR. the sour Bubba is 1 of the worst 1's and was 1 of the best ones a day ago !!! thats the SOUR BUBBA lEAF LOOK AT IT WELL IS THAT INSECTS OR IS THAT LIGHT BURN FROM SULFER,OR FROM SPAYING THE SULFUR TO STRONG ? it COULD BE SANY THINGS, thats why im so puzzled... i hope its not insects in the soil, That would be the worse case i believe ! Maybe its light burn to those top leaves that got sprayed so heavy ! it could be from alot of things !! thats why i need to ask an expert !!!! "RougeBoyGenetics"

That's not root aphid damage, but something is chowing on them. I'd look around for caterpillars or inch worms etc..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Please start a help thread of your own. This is my grow diary.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

VERY VERY NEW HERE! SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO JUMP ON YOUR STUFF MIMEDGROWER...

Your fine. Welcome to the farm. Maybe do an introduction and a help thread. Look through the forums to get familiar.

If you need help you can message a moderator.

I dont mean to be rude. I dont work here. ;-)

H Farms

H Farms

I UNDERSTAND I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE ETHER JUST A BAD DAY PLUS THIS BS THAT IVE NEVER HAD BEFORE ...ALRIGHT TAKE IT EASY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DIARY

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I UNDERSTAND I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE ETHER JUST A BAD DAY PLUS THIS BS THAT IVE NEVER HAD BEFORE ...ALRIGHT TAKE IT EASY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DIARY

I never had to spray anything on my plants. I commented in your thread to help bump it up top to get noticed.

Have patience. Experienced growers will chime in.

H Farms

H Farms

DAM FINE PLANT
This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
THIS 1 HERE IS A WINNER

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

DAM FINE PLANT

THIS 1 HERE IS A WINNER

Thanks. That is ch9’s old best plant crossed with his newest best plant.

I have a few of those seeds left and some s-1’s i accidentally made. Lol. Then i will be done with ch9. He didnt want to send to america anymore.

I had kept some of the best cuts i had seen but the root aphids took them out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seedlings up front got the imid and everyone else was just fine. :-)

They are a bit bigger than im used to with the 600 blue mh. But im going to bend them in the number 3 pot rather than start topping now.

I will learn how to deal with it for my space over time with the 315 cmh in the veg tent. That is a close match for growth speed to the 600 mh. Well it would match a 500 imo.

257D752B 5FD3 4DC9 9F64 A69C9B0A9C49

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The blue mh definitely makes the plants look a little lighter green than they actually are.

I think its like 85% cri.

Just an FYI. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah brace yourself man lol...

Im still watering/feeding more than a week apart. It should get down to about 3 days during peak flower. I expected faster dry cycles under the 600 but they are the same as the flourescents. Just about a third more growth. And all the nutrients are being used up.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would too, that's strange. Environment is the same?

Sounds so easy lol...

I have always liked an easy straight foward veg with little stress resulting in nice big leaves and great branching.

When i tried training or topping in veg i always got worse results in flower.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Is that all hash?
Hey Milson , no that's not hash , it's a chunk of infused butter and a piece of chocolate on the right , I'm going to melt a big batch and pour into silicone molds to make some nice edible chocolates for my wife ....
I can't eat them , even a tiny dose knocks me out and I'm not comfortable , but somehow my 90 year old dad and my wife have an immunity and just keep eating them ......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey Milson , no that's not hash , it's a chunk of infused butter and a piece of chocolate on the right , I'm going to melt a big batch and pour into silicone molds to make some nice edible chocolates for my wife ....
I can't eat them , even a tiny dose knocks me out and I'm not comfortable , but somehow my 90 year old dad and my wife have an immunity and just keep eating them ......

Mrs. MMG cant handle them either. She ate half of her own muffin she made and spent hours on the bathroom floor with her world spinning telling me “no im ok”.

Lol. She only eats a crumb now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom