• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Mrs. MMG cant handle them either. She ate half of her own muffin she made and spent hours on the bathroom floor with her world spinning telling me “no im ok”.

Lol. She only eats a crumb now.
My wife is the same...

She had a bad experience one time when we were young, I made oil in a pan and after I took the oil out.. somehow, she thought it was clean enough to bake chicken in lol.
I left with a buddy to go downtown Vancouver to a concert and she called me on the way, just.wrecked.... She spent hours at home alone, high as your average constellation with two 1 year old twins. shes my hero lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My wife is the same...

She had a bad experience one time when we were young, I made oil in a pan and after I took the oil out.. somehow, she thought it was clean enough to bake chicken in lol.
I left with a buddy to go downtown Vancouver to a concert and she called me on the way, just.wrecked.... She spent hours at home alone, high as your average constellation with two 1 year old twins. shes my hero lol.

Wow thats quite the predicament. What a trooper!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lung room?

Hello. Welcome.

I have the active intakes to the flower room in the adjacent veg tent room. The 10k btu window air conditioner handles both rooms in summer. And in winter the humidifier keeps both rooms above 45%.

And both rooms exhaust help heat the living room in winter.

Mrgreendab1

Mrgreendab1

Hello. Welcome.

I have the active intakes to the flower room in the adjacent veg tent room. The 10k btu window air conditioner handles both rooms in summer. And in winter the humidifier keeps both rooms above 45%.

And both rooms exhaust help heat the living room in winter.
That’s amazing! Using every bit of that process to your benefit! I mean shit heating the house with exhaust! Genius.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Mrs. MMG cant handle them either. She ate half of her own muffin she made and spent hours on the bathroom floor with her world spinning telling me “no im ok”.

Lol. She only eats a crumb now.

I can never hit the sweet spot with edibles, always get too high or not high enough.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Is that all hash?
Yes, the first time I seen gallons of that shit, the guy walked out of the room into another, (and I was alone) and there were like 4 pails of that crap just sitting there. (pure keef was like $50 gram then) Needless to say, I was behind several locked security doors, but it's a sight to witness for sure, and the smell. It's a different world out here in some parts of the country, that's for sure.

That must have been 12-14 years ago now, because it was before I started growing. I've not done anything on quite that scale yet, but time will tell.

If your doing medical, best to concentrate it, so that you can make more and still be within your legal guidelines.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Wow thats quite the predicament. What a trooper!
Wifey and I ate same dose , I made em , I think like 10 mg , normal dose ....
She was cool watching whipped cream swirl on her hot chocolate ....
I lay down on the bed , start spinning , then worse , I mean fuccking crazy .....

I grew up in the 70 s I partied with the best of em in the eighties and nineties

I mean I could drink a bottle of stoli , blow tony Montana and slash under the table .....

Hard shit no problem , my wife is giggling and looking at me , I said I'm gonna die

Like right now , and I wasn't kidding , I was ready , freaked her out a bit , I mean seriously 2 hours ... Never felt that way ever , from anything , told her I'm dead , I'm dying

I accepted it and was kind of calm but felt weird as fuck , 2 hours later not dead .....

Wife is now watching some sit com and eating a blt and chips , laughing , you want some food Hun? I ate another chocolate while you were dying , ok ?
Yea sure , you fucker ....I told you I was dying ....
An you seemed ok ...
Now I eat like 1 mg or just the tiny crackle at the bottom of the bag .....

The wife grew up on a Hungarian farm ,sisters , mothers , I call them al tough chickens

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I lay down on the bed , start spinning , then worse , I mean fuccking crazy .....
I grew up in the 70 s I partied with the best of em in the eighties and nineties
I mean I could drink a bottle of stoli , blow tony Montana and slash under the table .....
Hard shit no problem , my wife is giggling and looking at me , I said I'm gonna die
Like right now , and I wasn't kidding , I was ready , freaked her out a bit , I mean seriously 2 hours ... Never felt that way ever , from anything , told her dead , I'm dying
I accepted it and was kind of calm but felt weird as fuck , 2 hours later not dead .....
Wife is now watching some sit com and eating a belt and chips , laughing , you want some food Hun? I ate another chocolate while you were dying , ok ?
An you seemed ok ...

Hahahaha you sound like my wife!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

Like right now , and I wasn't kidding , I was ready , freaked her out a bit , I mean seriously 2 hours ... Never felt that way ever , from anything , told her I'm dead , I'm dying

Wife is now watching some sit com and eating a blt and chips , laughing , you want some food Hun? I ate another chocolate while you were dying , ok ?
An you seemed ok ...

The wife grew up on a Hungarian farm ,sisters , mothers , I call them al tough chickens

LOL, I"ve thought that so many times. Now I think I'm dying while smoking a really good joint every now and again. The best thing to do when this happens is to go beddy bye and sleep it off. It's one of the reasons why I don't do big rail hits anymore, that and my asthma, plus I've just done it one too many times, I suppose. The "thrill" simply isn't there anymore.

My wife can consume doses that make me look like a girl.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s amazing! Using every bit of that process to your benefit! I mean shit heating the house with exhaust! Genius.

I think i got the tip from the ed rosenthal grow book.

Could have been jorje cervantes.

Its not a true lung room. They condition and recirculate the air for the grow rooms. Mine only exhausts under the living room or out the chimney.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I think i got the tip from the ed rosenthal grow book.

Could have been jorje cervantes.

Its not a true lung room. They condition and recirculate the air for the grow rooms. Mine only exhausts under the living room or out the chimney.
I do the same, the entire house is heated by my grow, even during the winter, especially. We only live in a small place, so the rooms I have do very well for heating the house.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I do the same, the entire house is heated by my grow, even during the winter, especially. We only live in a small place, so the rooms I have do very well for heating the house.

Well im only supplementing with around 1800 watts. So an extra space heater worth.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Well im only supplementing with around 1800 watts. So an extra space heater worth.
Yea, my place never gets below say 50 degrees anyhow, because we draw heat from the unit below us, and the building as a whole, and it's small enough that it's only powered by electrical heating system, not gas like you would see in a house in the midwest, it never gets below 0c or 32f degrees here but maybe a few days of the year at most. I've never seen below 20F I don't believe, in almost 15 years. The Pacific Northwest is far warmer than most people believe.

When I lived by Chicago, and Northern Michigan, (even Kansas City, and Maryland) I've seen -20 in all those places, and -60 there, on several occasions, even -120 below wind chills, a few times, and Chicago is much farther south than Washington State. (also those places are hot and humid in the summer months) The mountains and the Pacific ocean keep this area warm in the winter, and cool in the summertime, and lots of rain. It's truly an amazing environment, especially farther up in the cascades. I live in a city which is surrouned by a rainforest filled with "foxfarms" type soil.

My acres up there are filled with it, but I need to get in more sunlight somehow.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hey Milson , no that's not hash , it's a chunk of infused butter and a piece of chocolate on the right , I'm going to melt a big batch and pour into silicone molds to make some nice edible chocolates for my wife ....
I can't eat them , even a tiny dose knocks me out and I'm not comfortable , but somehow my 90 year old dad and my wife have an immunity and just keep eating them ......
Thank you for clarifying. I was...stunned. and high. Very new to this...just drying my first bubble hash attempt now.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Transplanted the first Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai to her 3 gallon final pot.

Her sister will be ready in the morning or tomorow evening at lights on.

Looks like she drank her fill.

CE22DA57 D24B 4873 86A5 E065B05971E4
C2A13228 F20A 46C9 A7ED 4E2EDF2086BC

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

2nd Black Widow x BLT transplanted to her final pot last night. Couple days and the Blue Lemon Thai’s will move up and then next week we can start flowering the first 4 plants and move the other 4 to the veg tent to finish growing.

AB67A252 875F 4E04 8736 315E531FA51C
9689CDBC DEB7 4B7F B570 50CF6523D74C
099ADEF7 7ABD 45FC 8988 DB16E90BD812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom