Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

sportyridr

sportyridr

Harvesting her tomorrow. Black Widow x blue Lemon Thai

View attachment 1062331View attachment 1062332View attachment 1062333

i lowered her feed to .8 ec and she decided to have a growth spurt and suck it from her leaves. She must be down to tap water.

This is why i dont get flushing. I dont feed enough to have leftovers for weeks of water only. Im sad i didnt give her more. She would have used it.

Man, with all your woes this year your plants are beauties in my book. I can only aspire :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks folks. I appreciate it. :-)

no bugs or white gook in the rootball under the scope that i could see. They were stained brown by the botanigard and had plenty of mycellium throughout the rootball.

but still weird deficiencies to the end. Mostly nitrogen and all over the plants.

?????

got a bit in the dry closet now fortunately. Jars are low and patients are sick of paying the greedy crappy dispensary. What a shame “legal” weed has ruined the quality so often and raised the prices for the average consumer. Go legal weed!

745F209D 9A69 4A23 B9B1 65A4B979EBAD
794FCE19 EA71 4C51 96E3 F8796095FD6F

Extremely dense and heavy according to our main harvester Mrs. MMG.

Last edited:
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

no bugs or white gook in the rootball under the scope that i could see. They were stained brown by the botanigard and had plenty of mycellium throughout the rootball.

but still weird deficiencies to the end. Mostly nitrogen and all over the plants.

?????

got a bit in the dry closet now fortunately. Jars are low and patients are sick of paying the greedy crappy dispensary. What a shame “legal” weed has ruined the quality so often and raised the prices for the average consumer. Go legal weed!

View attachment 1062693View attachment 1062694
Looks like 🔥 fire! 😋 !

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks great! Hopefully your past those RA's man. Should be by now. Im sure once you stop hittin them with botanigard your phantom deficiencies will resolve. Ive always found when im actively fighting a pest that i have one issue or another. Sometimes from the treatment itself, sometimes from being distracted and paranoid, sometimes both.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks great! Hopefully your past those RA's man. Should be by now. Im sure once you stop hittin them with botanigard your phantom deficiencies will resolve. Ive always found when im actively fighting a pest that i have one issue or another. Sometimes from the treatment itself, sometimes from being distracted and paranoid, sometimes both.

i admit to distraction and paranoia. ;-)

i am going to hit the next roomfull with imid at about 1/8 tsp per gallon in the one gallon after transplant and again before final 3 gallon transplant. Hopefully drawing out any remaining aphids by the end of stretch. That gives 8-10 weeks to leach from plant.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i admit to distraction and paranoia. ;-)

i am going to hit the next roomfull with imid at about 1/8 tsp per gallon in the one gallon after transplant and again before final 3 gallon transplant. Hopefully drawing out any remaining aphids by the end of stretch. That gives 8-10 weeks to leach from plant.

Thats a good plan, and far less phytotoxicity with Imid. In fact none that ive ever noticed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats a good plan, and far less phytotoxicity with Imid. In fact none that ive ever noticed.

they were all healthy until the second and third drench with botanigard.

i read that imid doesnt really stay in the roots long. Migrates to the leaves in a couple weeks so i hope im good. No sign of bugs except the weird root related leaf stress and deficiencies.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you are not decarbing it is pretty much pointless as you will not get any effects. Or at least not the effects I am interested in 😀

the boiling during extraction and the baking of the muffins decarbs plenty. Plus the natural amount it decarbs with up to 6 months cured in jars.

We have been making edibles for decades before the information today about this was available. You just use more plant material. The final quality still is determined by the quality of the flowers its all made with.

i get a lot higher for a lot longer with our edibles than the “decarbed” ones at the stores.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice work! As usual , beautiful all the way around
Bugs ? What bugs , glad you able to eradicate those ra’s and up and runnin again !
I know what ya went thru! but man really looks like ya didn’t miss a beat!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice work! As usual , beautiful all the way around
Bugs ? What bugs , glad you able to eradicate those ra’s and up and runnin again !
I know what ya went thru! but man really looks like ya didn’t miss a beat!

Thanks man. I hope it keeps improving.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like a pretty amazing pheno

honestly pretty much every ch9 BLT cross was excellent. The breeder was featured in an article in skunk magazine for his method of breeding feminized plants years ago. And he started with great old plants from California in the 90’s from great breeders like Motarebel and europe like Shantibaba.

but i still think its more from taking care of each plant individually rather than feeding/ watering/ training in groups or worse volume. Can bring out more potential that way. Much more than special lights, additives, or even genetics to a degree. I have had similar results with many breeders seeds and growers s-1’s.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here are the next plants up. These will all be treated twice with the imid drench before final transplant. Just in case we still have any eggs to surprise us. Only takes one root aphid to start all over.

Trying the dyna grow nutes on some sprouts and the ozmocote plus on a couple. The ozmocote needs to be applied after a couple weeks I found out the hard way. The little fresh seedlings find it a bit much for a week or so. Made them droop and stall. The dyna grow at 2-2.5 ml with my well water works well from week 2.

The starter charge in the promix hp should handle the first 2 weeks from sprout but this bale had a low ec and i cut it to 50% perlite further reducing the nutrients. So for the rest of the bale i will hit the red cups with a 2ml dose of foliage pro to get them rooted real well. And start the ozmocote plus at 1 gallon transplant depending on test results.

Group pic
90B76711 379B 49F3 8B61 A3A88F930C2C

91 Oranges (Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)(Useful Seeds) with half dose Ozmocote
65E82920 510C 44C0 894D A3D7075BFFDA

Front-91 Oranges 2 with some stress from too early application of Ozmocote. Back 2 Chocolate Diesel S-1 (Useful Seeds) Foliage Pro, Protekt
4CA24BE4 CA77 4A19 9537 A44F1AD94F64

3 Girl Scout Cookies (Cali Connect) Foliage Pro
61DFA48A B7E9 409E AD4C 8C192895262B

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

?????

View attachment 1062693View attachment 1062694
dont give up bro,when it is legal in all states,the big money will take over and dominate the market and having backing to enforce law that we closet growing suckers can still go to jail for not getting in with the program of buying there pre packaged crap,just saying do you really want it legal after all

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

dont give up bro,when it is legal in all states,the big money will take over and dominate the market and having backing to enforce law that we closet growing suckers can still go to jail for not getting in with the program of buying there pre packaged crap,just saying do you really want it legal after all

I appreciate crappy legal weed being so expensive. Keeps me popular. Makes people resent the greedy stores.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think it's going to be like that in some states and not others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom